WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Villages at Stonebridge - Bullhead City's Newest Home Development

RiverDiva

Reaction score
Team RDP is proud to present this brand new gated home development just a short distance away from shopping, launch ramps etc. Homes start at $199,900 and our models are officially OPEN!! Model hours are 10-5 Wed-Sunday. Head North on the 95, turn left onto Mohave Dr. then right on Country Club Dr. Follow the road straight through the gates and models are just ahead around the bend. The Team RDP girls will be there all weekend to answer any questions and give you a tour. Be sure to stop in and say hello!! As always give us a call anytime with questions 928-225-3375.

stacy-johnson-stone-bridge-2020-tom-leigh-14.jpg
stacy-johnson-stone-bridge-2020-tom-leigh-4.jpg
stacy-johnson-stone-bridge-2020-tom-leigh-147.jpg
stacy-johnson-stone-bridge-2020-tom-leigh-26.jpg
stacy-johnson-stone-bridge-2020-tom-leigh-75.jpg

Last edited:

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Pretty cool you can get a house for 199k somewhere. And you said its a gated community? Bullhead can be pretty sketchy but the surrounding homes look pretty nice.

RiverDiva

Reaction score
Pretty cool you can get a house for 199k somewhere. And you said its a gated community? Bullhead can be pretty sketchy but the surrounding homes look pretty nice.
Yes its a gated community near Rotary Park and a golf course. I've met several of the neighbors and they seem to love the area. 1/4 mile to the launch ramp and our larger model has an option for a 3 car boat deep garage with a 9' door! These would be great retirement homes or investment properties. HOA is $165/qtr.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Yes its a gated community near Rotary Park and a golf course. I've met several of the neighbors and they seem to love the area. 1/4 mile to the launch ramp and our larger model has an option for a 3 car boat deep garage with a 9' door! These would be great retirement homes or investment properties. HOA is $165/qtr.
How many bed and bath? Might be the investment property I’ve been looking for

FishSniper

Reaction score
I was just telling someone the other day I was expecting the bullhead area to take off here at some point since the Havasu prices have moved up so significantly latley some people may start looking up that way. 199k seems like a great price point.

RiverDiva

Reaction score
Why too close together
The subdivision was approved for zero lot lines but they are trying to stay around at least 3’ for setback on sides. If you are looking for acreage this might not be a home for you. But it’s a great option for someone looking for a gated community near the water with a nice park in the subdivision.

RiverDiva

Reaction score

Joker

Reaction score
Are you guys calling Rotary the launch ramp? Most of us here in bullhead need to make the drive to Needles to launch.

RiverDiva

Reaction score
Are you guys calling Rotary the launch ramp? Most of us here in bullhead need to make the drive to Needles to launch.
All that I know is there is a launch ramp at rotary. Is there a reason it can’t be used?

Joker

Reaction score
All that I know is there is a launch ramp at rotary. Is there a reason it can’t be used?
Absolutely not aside from water flow. The pricing on the houses you have is attractive. Wishing you nothing but the best at this location 👍

OldSchoolBoats

No longer "boatless".......
Reaction score
What is the price for a 4/2 with boat deep garage and 9' door?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RiverDiva

Reaction score
How deep are the standard garages?
And what are the prices for the home w boat deep garage?
The Rome and Sonora are approx 21.5 deep and the Moab looks to be about 24 1/2 by the plans.
The base price for the Rome model is $289,900. The option for 3 car extension boat deep is $12k more.

What is the price for a 4/2 with boat deep garage and 9' door?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
It’s really a one or the other. The 4th bedroom adds on where that garage extension would go.

There’s a $15k premium package upgrade available on any of the models which includes 10’ ceilings, 8’ interior doors, 9’ garage door, 2” faux wood blinds and rear landscaping (front is already included).

dezrtracer

Reaction score
Wow looks good . Looking for another duplex or triplex but this might work too .

Water Romper

Reaction score
Is this new new development owned by the Irvine company?, not sure how many homes are being built but what is the demographics of the average buyer? 2nd home for vacationers, retires from another location (Cali?) what do folks do for a living in Bullhead/Laughlin etc to qualify?
One more VERY important thing (could be a deal breaker whether someone spends 200k or not) what the heck is "Pickleball"? Thanks

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Pickle ball is like ping pong but on a small tennis court. It’s really popular with seniors and now catching on with the younger crowed. In Temecula they have a couple leagues and it’s got all ages. You use a big paddle with no string like ping pong and a ball similar to a wiffle ball.

RiverDiva

Reaction score
Is this new new development owned by the Irvine company?, not sure how many homes are being built but what is the demographics of the average buyer? 2nd home for vacationers, retires from another location (Cali?) what do folks do for a living in Bullhead/Laughlin etc to qualify?
One more VERY important thing (could be a deal breaker whether someone spends 200k or not) what the heck is "Pickleball"? Thanks
No actually Trent from Team RDP is a partner in the development. No big conglomerate behind it. Trent is VERY excited about the Pickleball so I’ll let him explain that one to you! The demographics will be mostly retirees and second homes I imagine, That’s seems to be the the trend on traffic at this point.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Damn . . . if I would've gotten my shit together years ago, I'd be allover this.
I'd be spending November through May in Bullhead and June through October in HB, and laughing my ass off!

Joker

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with the Ramp, a bit steep but if you can not negotiate that little issue maybe boating is not your best choice of R&R
have you ever launched from there in a boat over 18’ in that current or without worrying About water flow?

Joker

Reaction score
I guess, you must be using the South/down stream side of the Ramp?
I used to launch our 25’ Rage from community every weekend. Just not a big fan of launching or boating this part of the river. This is where i was referring to in my comments
BA2FCEFD-14F3-41A9-B8D8-EFF04B6FE243.jpeg

beerrun

Reaction score
What kind of deposit would you need to start this deal

RiverDiva

Reaction score
Seams like you should know this.
Well I've been told that it could be used. I was wondering if he knew something I didn't. Sounds like he has used it as well...just not his ramp of choice.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
On the 2 bed 2 bath do you have to walk through the bathroom to access the bedroom? I like the price point.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
It looks like its a hallway to access based on the floorplan above
You’re right i zoomed in. Closet bathroom and bedroom all separate. I like it. I need to her out to see a model but it will be at least a month

zhandfull

Reaction score
These sell out?
Was there yesterday afternoon to check out models and nobody around.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
These sell out?
Was there yesterday afternoon to check out models and nobody around.
No they are open everyday.. The agent that was working the model had something come up and had to leave suddenly.

Alex is there today until 5
Amy will be there tomorrow