WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The word torture was invented for this show

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
was at my moms and she was flipping the the channels. Apparently Megan Rappinoe has a talk show and AOC among other guests were on. Imagine being in the same room with those 2 jerkoffs? I said “bye mom!” as she changed the channel. 😁 I’d rather get a catheter inserted than watch those two dizzy bitches.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
was at my moms and she was flipping the the channels. Apparently Megan Rappinoe has a talk show and AOC among other guests were on. Imagine being in the same room with those 2 jerkoffs? I said “bye mom!” as she changed the channel. 😁 I’d rather get a catheter inserted than watch those two dizzy bitches.
Surely you’re not serious?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Poor bastard...
Id have willed myself dead.

stingray11

Reaction score
[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

robert1050

Reaction score

That right there is a sig worthy quote. LOL

"I’d rather get a catheter inserted than watch those two dizzy bitches"

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Have you ever had a catheter inserted while you're awake without any pain medicine? I'd rather watch Trump 24/7 then go through that again.

bocco

Reaction score
I'll bet Megan had girl boner the whole time she was talking to AOC. Could Nancy Pelosi be the next guest?

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Have you ever had a catheter inserted while you're awake without any pain medicine? I'd rather watch Trump 24/7 then go through that again.
Yes. Should be exit only at ALL times.:oops: that’s how bad I hate those two.With the heat of a thousand suns!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I think I would rather watch a cow eat it’s own stomach. Though, from what you described. It was probably close to the same.