WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The world lost another good man monday

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Found out this morning that not only a good friend passed away... but one of my mentors.

My life as I know it would not be possible without Brad’s influence. I know a ton of people that could say the same.

He did a lot more in this world than most will ever know, I know what he did for me and a lot of other guys. While unorthodox he created while others overlooked and he taught things that nobody could ever learn in a classroom or a meeting.

Brad I can never thank you enough for the gifts you bestowed upon me, and our friendship.

There is so much I want to say about this man.. but for tonight understand he was one of the four major influences in my life, and he was a big one.

Most would struggle to believe it but I was fairly introverted when I met him. Almost hard to imagine, the same guy that gives public speeches without caring how many people are in the audience, the same guy that will talk to anyone / anywhere / anytime, and will walk away with equal footing no matter who it is..

That was one of the many things I learned from Brad Bulger., Learning how to convert any situation into a positive... I would tell some of the tales but most wouldn’t believe it.. how could they?

I thank you for our time together, I thank you for what you gave me / saw in me... and while I don’t know if you can read this or not, please know that you are loved and highly respected by all of your pupils that went off and became leaders in their respective fields (Even competitors). You had a larger hand in my success than you will ever know.

I will love you always

Dave

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of a super good friend Dave. :(
Sending my condolences your way.
Rest Easy Brad, you will be missed by many.

d4l

Reaction score
Condolences from across[emoji17]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

JBS

Reaction score
Damn unbelievable he was so young Rest In Peace Brad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss Dave, sounds like someone I would have liked to have known. RIP Brad.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Hearing this is saddening. I'll keep Tom and the rest of the Bulger family in my prayers.

May he rest in peace.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about Brad. I hope you were able to tell him - I hope he knew how much he meant to you.

Is this Brad Bulger @ Scicon Technologies? His name sounds so familiar to me. Did he ever work at 3D Systems too?

KevinR

Reaction score
So very sorry for your loss Dave.
You have been incredibly blessed to have a man in your life that impacted you the way Brad did. Not everyone can say that.
RIP Brad Bulger.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I obviously did not know the man. It seems as though he left a massive impression on you. It's not what you take when you leave, it's what you leave behind. It sounds like he left behind a lot more than just sadness and loss, and may have helped some folks along the way as well.

Rest In Peace.

sixdays

La Flama Blanca
Reaction score
So sad to read this! I didn’t know Brad, but I know Tom. From the way you both speak of him, he was a great man. RIP.

AJ13

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your lose.

jesco

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss Dave. GOD SPEED Brad, RIP

cofooter

Reaction score
Found out this morning that not only a good friend passed away... but one of my mentors.

My life as I know it would not be possible without Brad’s influence. I know a ton of people that could say the same.

He did a lot more in this world than most will ever know, I know what he did for me and a lot of other guys. While unorthodox he created while others overlooked and he taught things that nobody could ever learn in a classroom or a meeting.

Brad I can never thank you enough for the gifts you bestowed upon me, and our friendship.

There is so much I want to say about this man.. but for tonight understand he was one of the four major influences in my life, and he was a big one.

Most would struggle to believe it but I was fairly introverted when I met him. Almost hard to imagine, the same guy that gives public speeches without caring how many people are in the audience, the same guy that will talk to anyone / anywhere / anytime, and will walk away with equal footing no matter who it is..

That was one of the many things I learned from Brad Bulger., Learning how to convert any situation into a positive... I would tell some of the tales but most wouldn’t believe it.. how could they?

I thank you for our time together, I thank you for what you gave me / saw in me... and while I don’t know if you can read this or not, please know that you are loved and highly respected by all of your pupils that went off and became leaders in their respective fields (Even competitors). You had a larger hand in my success than you will ever know.

I will love you always

Dave
Sorry for your loss. It would be cool at some point to hear some stories ..........

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I met Tom and Brad at Daves house in the Keys and became friends with both. Ive done quite a bit of business with both as well, but always considered them friends first. Brad had a raw sense of humor, Ive been reading back through some texts and it left me with a big smile. I will truly miss Brad. As for Tom, there isn’t a nicer man on the planet. No man deserves to burry his children. [emoji22] I’m at a loss today as to what to say. I hope Tom can find some comfort in these troubling times. My heart is broken for him. [emoji120]. RIP Brad, I hope there’s an M35 and a Ferrari waiting for you in heaven buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HB2LHC

Reaction score
So sorry for your loss Dave. Rest in Paradise Mr. Bulger.

Undersoul02

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss Dave. May God bring peace to his family and yours.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Several years back in our travels around LHC one day several times thru out the day there was Tom & Brad towing the most awesome Schiada.The boat looked to be perfection.They must have been going to various shops that day.We knew of the boat thru posts @RDP.Both did not hesitate to wave and even in the few moments in traffic obvious the close friendship and family of Tom & Brad.A good person and son has lost his life.We are are sorry Tom.There can be no doubt Rd and entire RDP are with you today and future.

28Eliminator

Reaction score
I met Brad and Tom about 5 years ago when they rode on our boat for the Damn Dam Run. Brad was rather eccentric, but very friendly and thankful for the boat ride for the day. We all had a good time that day!! Good people, and as OD1 said, Tom is about the nicest person you'll ever meet. My heart hurts for Tom right now.. 😢

This picture has 2 people we've lost over the years :(

HZrFInz6.jpeg

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss Dave, it's never easy losing a friend but those that mentored us are particularly hard.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I met Brad and Tom about 5 years ago when they rode on our boat for the Damn Dam Run. Brad was rather eccentric, but very friendly and thankful for the boat ride for the day. We all had a good time that day!! Good people, and as OD1 said, Tom is about the nicest person you'll ever meet. My heart hurts for Tom right now.. [emoji22]

This picture has 2 people we've lost over the years :(

View attachment 898722

Damn thats a tough pic. [emoji22].

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Tom has been a client for years, sucks that his son is gone at such a young age. Life life, buy the boat, you never know.

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
Dave sorry for your loss. Celebrate the fond memories and the legacy he left through the people he touched.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about Brad. I hope you were able to tell him - I hope he knew how much he meant to you.

Is this Brad Bulger @ Scicon Technologies? His name sounds so familiar to me. Did he ever work at 3D Systems too?

Yes this was Brad from Scicon

Last edited:

lenmann

Reaction score
Sad news. I did some business with Scicon in the late 90's, not sure if I met Brad, but they were a stand up organization.

My thoughts are with you and the Bulger family that you may find some peace and hope.

Hammer

Reaction score
My Condolences Tom... Dave.. I hope you are doing ok. I’m sure this isn’t easy for you.