Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211010-065630.jpg
    Screenshot_20211010-065630.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 53

Taboma

Reaction score

Zero Emission Generator? LOL ok...

I've switched most of my yard implements to Makita cordless (Makita, because I've been collecting Makita tools and batteries for years) and I'm quite happy with their performance. I love my small Makita chain saw, use it far more than I ever bothered to get out the gas one for. But for my grove, I'm still using a large grove mower and vroom vroom Echo weedwhacker. My 36V cordless blower is awesome, as are the hedge trimmers. I had some plug-in tools, even a lawn mower years ago, spent more time repairing cords, thank GOD for GFCI receptacles 😁 --- but Newsom's an idiot and doesn't realize we don't all live in townhouses.

Thanks to the liberals, I'm reminded daily how thankful I am I'm old and it's most of you who will be left to deal with this 💩, not me baby. ✊

Singleton

Reaction score
A crew of 3 commercial landscapers will need 30-40 batteries to last a day. Charging those at night (more strain in the power grid @ night).

Logical thinking tells you the complete environmental footprint is harsher vs gas when you factor in battery creation and disposal, yet no one thinks of those items when passing these rules

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
A crew of 3 commercial landscapers will need 30-40 batteries to last a day. Charging those at night (more strain in the power grid @ night).

Logical thinking tells you the complete environmental footprint is harsher vs gas when you factor in battery creation and disposal, yet no one thinks of those items when passing these rules
Have you or anyone left on RDP known a Democrat to use their brain other than keeping their ear's apart!!!

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I think the price of the contents in my yard shed just went up!!!

HB2Havasu

Reaction score

Logical Thinkers would say the entire power grid is set to implode when stoopid shit like this gets passed and FJB’s Executive Order to have all cars be zero emission by 2030 while doing nothing to prepare for this drastic change in energy needs!

wzuber

Reaction score
Elections have consequences.......the leftist sheep will continue to do what they are told....as a result, Kaliforniastan will continue its slide into a 3rd world country
Yep...hence the mass exodus of all the good people.....
Let the rest reap what they sow.....AMF

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Dude is a fucking idiot . Can you imagine a state who can’t even keep enough power for housing let alone mandated electric cars by?? Now this. What the fuck does this asshat POS think will happen. Dare I say I wish I crazy would eliminate this problem 😱
Oh ya. Fuck Newscum and all you liberal pieces of crap who support this kind of stuff.

Maybe I’ll just go start my mower and zip tie the throttle Let run all friggen day. Ugggggg

Last edited:

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Buy them in Texas and bring them over. Simple enough. Like ammo for my gun (before the tragic boating accident when I lost them) I bought in AZ
It’s gonna be harder soon to cross from Arizona to California then the border.

Sherpa

Reaction score
scumbag has gone mental. eliminating small engines as they are claiming make as much pollution as a car. fricken bat shit crazy. I hope this affects the wealthy dems the hardest. their landscaper dude should up fees like 4X...........

I guess the bordering states to Calif now will be selling bootleg gas engines.! unless the big stations will be checking for engines now too! wouldn't put it past them to check.

--Sherpa
owns alot of small engines!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Everything I own rolls coal, 2 stroke chainsaw, dirt bike, wood splitter is gas, truck is diesel, car burns oil like a mofo, they can kiss my ass!
Remember the “spark plug challenge” years ago?
I don’t remember exactly but I seem to recall I was over 100 spark plugs at that time.

riverroyal

Reaction score
One freighter sitting off the coast sends more polution per day than all of the lawnmowers do in socal.

On a side note...new bmw's do not have a override button to stop the motor from shutting down at idle.
But...if you put it in sport mode and really haul ass creating more exhaust it stays running at stops. Genius

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I’m waiting for California to set the example and convert all Caltrans vehicles and police and fire vehicles to electric. Ought to work out well for them.🙄

evantwheeler

Reaction score
I’m waiting for California to set the example and convert all Caltrans vehicles and police and fire vehicles to electric. Ought to work out well for them.🙄

Its not like they do any work anyhow, may as well just sell off all the equipment and vehicles and pay them to stay home.

Boat 405

Reaction score
Its all about control the sheeple. Has nothing to do with saving anything. Force everyone to go to electric everything. Then literally pull the plug when the sheeple misbehave.

A volcano burps, not erupts, just a burp lets out more pollution than man has ever created. We should ban volcanoes. 😂

Hide agendas as labeled for the children and environment and they will pass anything and everything. Stupid sheep

rrrr

Reaction score
I remember when this came up years ago. Nothing was done because of the disparate impact on minorities that worked in the landscaping industry.

I guess there are so many more illegals in California now, they can hire enough of them to cut lawns with scissors.

Reactions: DWC

rrrr

Reaction score
Someone should estimate how much gasoline the industry uses each day for small engines, convert that to MBTUs, and then to kW.

Next, it should be calculated how many megawatt hours that will be used to charge equipment batteries every day, if all of the gasoline kW converts to battery power, and its affect on the failing California power grid. It'll be a significant number.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Someone should estimate how much gasoline the industry uses each day for small engines, convert that to MBTUs, and then to kW.

Next, it should be calculated how many megawatt hours that will be used to charge equipment batteries every day, if all of the gasoline kW converts to battery power, and its affect on the failing California power grid. It'll be a significant number.

I tell people weekly: Don't use logic (or ask questions) of liberals. It only makes them dumber and there's no logic behind what they're doing

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Now we have to play Cuba with a lawn mower.

One Forest fire emits.....never mind the government does not give a shit about small business and the individual even less. No reason to even discuss reality.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Zero emmisons generator ….LOl let that sink in, I think that’s called a battery.

All that stuff is fine for the home owner but will NEVER work for commercial. What world do these fucks live in!
I guess all of California‘s gardeners will have to drive the new Ford lightnings😂

DRYHEAT

Reaction score

If you start working on it now maybe you’ll have an answer by next week.😝😂

rrrr

Reaction score
If you start working on it now maybe you’ll have an answer by next week.😝😂
It's pretty straightforward if the amount of gasoline is known.

There's probably an industry association that knows this.

Malibuvride07

Reaction score
Already in the works. 10% by 2024 and I want to say 100% by 28 is what I heard from purchasing for government agencies. Had to completely redesign our electrical layout on site to be ready to support all the EV charging stations where I work.
Haven’t seen an EV F450 with crane yet.