WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

There’s a gas hose hanging from your car!!!!

SixD9R

Reaction score
Karen isn’t too bright apparently.
Putting the hose and nozzle in the car would probably make it smell like gasoline.

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Stupid tnuc.
Walk up to some folks like she did is a good way to get shot, just saying..

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I had a friend who worked maintained circle K's and he repaired more of those than anything else. Stupid people.

Reactions: DWC

HitIt

Reaction score
I love that she is famous now. The internet was used for good today.

DWC

Reaction score
I had a friend who worked maintained circle K's and he repaired more of those than anything else. Stupid people.
1614276981829.gif

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
OK, although I think it's fake, I will admit I was a stupid tnuc once... We had pumps at work, company car. Started filling and then went into Accounting to sign some shit. I came back about 15 minutes later, got in the car and drove off. Fuck! Luckily the Manager in charge liked me. Said it happens all the time, and he wouldn't tell the owner. Loved that guy from that point forward.

PlanB

Reaction score

I owned three gas stations, and yes, it happens all the time. It was $700.00 to put a new hose and nozzle on.

Taboma

Reaction score
Yeah, you'd think she'd notice, but on the other hand look how long and in how many ways that one dude tried to put gas in a Tesla. 🤷‍♂️

Rotten deal

Reaction score
I owned three gas stations, and yes, it happens all the time. It was $700.00 to put a new hose and nozzle on.
I know it happens. A buddy actually did and showed up at my house about 2 miles away with it still in his car. Her terrible acting is why I say it’s fake.

wzuber

Reaction score
While my buddies brother was fueling his truck I jumped out of the bed and landed right on the hose and. Snapped the nozzle at the handle. He just looked at me with a WTF look, pulled the handle out, hung it and we drove off. This was in the early 80's. Lol

havasuhusker

Reaction score
It happened to me once when I was in my teens. I was pumping gas into my 79? Toyota Celica.

There I was pumping gas when I saw the hottest chic on the pay phone and I couldn't stop looking at her. So, there I was drooling over some girl and not paying attention and for whatever reason after the pump finished, I got in my car a drove away. Well, I pull out of the station and hear a rattling sound. I check my mirrors and notice the pump hose sticking out the side of my car.

I am panicking at this point. I pull over and throw the damn thing in my backseat. I drive to the gas station and attempt to put it back together. The attendant was looking at me through the window, but didn't come out and say anything to me.

I got the hose attached, or so I thought and jumped in my car. I was I was driving away, I noticed it fell onto the ground but I drove off in a panic. Needless to say, I never used that gas station again, even though it was right around the corner from my house. I was so worried that the police were going to show up and that I was going to be in trouble with my parents and stuff.

Nothing ever happened though and I never did meet the girl.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
After my dad has his stroke years ago he got a lil forgetful.. he ways went to the same gas station to get his beer and to fill up. Well, a few times he drive off with the nozzles.. 🤣🤣.. after the 2nd time they banned him for life from that place. Lmao.🤣🤣

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
It happened to me once when I was in my teens. I was pumping gas into my 79? Toyota Celica.

There I was pumping gas when I saw the hottest chic on the pay phone and I couldn't stop looking at her. So, there I was drooling over some girl and not paying attention and for whatever reason after the pump finished, I got in my car a drove away. Well, I pull out of the station and hear a rattling sound. I check my mirrors and notice the pump hose sticking out the side of my car.

I am panicking at this point. I pull over and throw the damn thing in my backseat. I drive to the gas station and attempt to put it back together. The attendant was looking at me through the window, but didn't come out and say anything to me.

I got the hose attached, or so I thought and jumped in my car. I was I was driving away, I noticed it fell onto the ground but I drove off in a panic. Needless to say, I never used that gas station again, even though it was right around the corner from my house. I was so worried that the police were going to show up and that I was going to be in trouble with my parents and stuff.

Nothing ever happened though and I never did meet the girl.

So 2 hoses got yanked that day.
:p :p :p