WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

There should be an open season for these idiots

Xring01

Reaction score
My dad taught me that "Stupid Hurts"

He would tell me not do something once,,, one time only..

After that, If I didnt listen: I either got hurt or I would get in trouble and get spanked.. With the same message

If your gonna be stupid, you better be tough, cause "Stupid Hurts"...

USMC2010

Reaction score
They really didn't think that through did they?

250Eagle

Reaction score
But what’s the point? I don’t understand it at all?! Definitely some of the dumbest of the dumb there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have seen all kinds of videos of those guys riding quads through the streets of Boston and other eastern seaboard cities.. I didn't know if it was "legal" out there or not? I know these group runs where they obey zero laws aren't legal... but it seems like it happens an awful lot?

RD

sirbob

Reaction score
Nothing better than watching those tools run like scared babies leaving their bikes behind.

I love to ride and got my MC license the same day I got my drivers license but I have never understood the mob mentality when comes to riding in big groups.

I hate riding in big groups and when they go out of their way to cause mayhem on dirt bikes riding on the streets ... that really pisses me off. Of course i've ridden my dirt bike on the street before to get to a trail head or a little throttle tuning in front of the house - but jeez never this stuff.

I still think about that poor guy in New York a couple of years ago that got swarmed by a bunch of these idiots and ran them over in his Rover only to be chased down and beat with his wife and baby in a car seat.

IDIOTS!

Last edited:

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
And some people say that kids today are no different than any other previous generation.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
They don't ride off road vehicles in the hood in LA? Non street legal stuff like quads and dirt bikes and such?

They certainly do in Oakland and SF. Dirt bikes and quads just driving down the street like its no big deal. There is some funny video too.

The guy I work for lives on the edge of the hood in SF and he was telling me about all the dirt bikes and quads that ride down the city streets. The riders don't give a shit. They say; "what are the cops gonna do?" LOL

I remember seeing it for the first time in Oakland when I was at the dealer loading a new dirt bike in my truck. Some dude just comes in and pays cash for a quad then rides away down the street towards his home. LOL

These guys laugh at us. Look at you guys obeying the law and such.

Good times.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
I've seen videos of these people running a muck through city's and cops not able to control them. It's about time they crack down on them.... and lol @ the scooters.

Reactions: TBI

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
The dude riding a wheelie on the moped was pretty sweet.:D

Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 2.46.29 PM.png

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
"What are they gonna do?"

Easy answer, give you a ticket and impound your shit....;)

My 2000 Banshee had never seen dirt until I bought it in '06 or so, guy I bought it from said he streetraced in LA. Never put it in the dirt once. :)

They don't ride off road vehicles in the hood in LA? Non street legal stuff like quads and dirt bikes and such?

They certainly do in Oakland and SF. Dirt bikes and quads just driving down the street like its no big deal. There is some funny video too.

The guy I work for lives on the edge of the hood in SF and he was telling me about all the dirt bikes and quads that ride down the city streets. The riders don't give a shit. They say; "what are the cops gonna do?" LOL

I remember seeing it for the first time in Oakland when I was at the dealer loading a new dirt bike in my truck. Some dude just comes in and pays cash for a quad then rides away down the street towards his home. LOL

Good times.

wzuber

Reaction score
How many of those bikes are stolen? Probably most of them :rolleyes:

Prolly where my durt bike ended up. I would have liked to have been there next to one of the abandoned bikes in my truck. It would be very satisfying to just drive right over it and carry on. The shitty part is all we can do in the moment is sit there and watch. We do anything to them (hit them etc.) and we're in a shit load of trouble, yet them, not so much. Isn't that just grand??:mad::(

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
True.

But that is only a deterrent for guys like us with something to lose.

For ghetto rats, not so much. Hence them not giving a fuck.

"What are they gonna do?"

Easy answer, give you a ticket and impound your shit....;)

My 2000 Banshee had never seen dirt until I bought it in '06 or so, guy I bought it from said he streetraced in LA. Never put it in the dirt once. :)

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Just sit back and wait for the bikes to hit the impound auction, pick it up for pennies on the dollar

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

76 Southwind

Reaction score
So this is were those Tide Pod eating idiots are ending up. I suppose the Tide Pod made theme do it !!!!!!

Reactions: TBI

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
i know I'd get my ass beat down.... cause I'd run over a few of those idiots..

wzuber

Reaction score
i know I'd get my ass beat down.... cause I'd run over a few of those idiots..

ya.. prolly not a good day to be packin heat unless jail is some place you've dreamed of for a little vacay. haha

Wayn-o

Reaction score
This is how NYPD gets rid of bikes they had seized.

Jump to the 29th minute

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
This is how NYPD gets rid of bikes they had seized.

Jump to the 29th minute
Why would they do this??? Why not sell them and donate the money to charity?

NicPaus

Reaction score
Why would they do this??? Why not sell them and donate the money to charity?
Probably all stolen with the numbers scratched off so not worth there time trying to identify who they were stolen from. If they had to work to buy them dought they would abandon them when cops blocked them in.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Moped wheelie kicked ass! All stolen bikes. Prob from glamis. :)

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score

Good times.

Happens all the time in LA.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
It's funny how shitheads can rally together and terrorize the streets without getting busted up by law enforcement, yet it is damn near impossible to get a sensible group of people together to oppose new taxes and gun laws.

They got us where they want us.