WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

There's Another Storm a Brew'n.........

River Runnin

Reaction score
A custom built 22' Storm and the First boat out the door of 2017 By Custom Weld Boats out of Lewiston Idaho.

We bought our first one in 2003 and used it until October 16....The differences between the two is just unreal!...But I'll get to that a bit later! So with a piss poor internet connection, (for now) I'll post up as possible! :)

Coffee's brew'n too!...As it'll take time! o_O

River Runnin

Reaction score
A pic of the old tub help'n out at the 336 Enduro a few years back....I'd a still had it if it hadn't been for the Co. that decided to double the price for a new top and a week to get it done! :D:rolleyes: So I called up Bryce at Custom Weld and basically for a grand more -- If I made the trip! -- Would get a new top, new decking, oil change, tune & full check-up, TR1 made operational, and pump check...So with the agreement this would all be completed within three days, (Yes! 3 days!) I'd get-er-there!....I was a Day early! :cool:

CWRescue 3.jpg

Rescue3 2.jpg

Rescue3 3.jpg

Everything happened so fast!...And DAVE!!...You really need to get a butt load more and better Emoji's!

...So I pull in at 08:00 a day early, let the Ol' M-2 Idle fer a few minutes--maybe two--when here comes a couple guys and they unhook the boat, I got signaled and parked. Got out, grabbed me coffee and cigar I'd been work'n, and was winding down a bit from the drive -- maybe a couple minutes -- when Bill comes out. We do the exchange thing, stomp the stogie, and as we're walk'n into the shop, The boat is being backed into a bay!...I had called about an hour er so earlier that I was come'n in! :) We get to the counter, write everything up, (maybe 10 minutes! at the most!) and walk out to go over the write-up!
So thru the door by the counter, my boat is sit'n with the top half off, the hatches & engine compartment dividers are removed!...No Shit!.. and I look at bill and he say's with a shit eat'n grin on his face! "we only have three days!...And that starts tomorrow!" :D

There's a lot of this boat on the new one as you'll see later!...We had a lot of fun, good memories, and could tell many stories!

probablecause

Reaction score
Is the "stick" type steering actually easier than a steering wheel?

River Runnin

Reaction score
Where's the rest?

I ain't even started yet! Lol! Just gotta pay a little tribute to the old tub and be able to show pics of the story I be tell'n!... Went to Quartzsite today, just got back & beat!..
Desert Bar tomorrow, gonna blow the shit out of stuff, and then maybe go fer a boat ride!....But like I said!...I got plenty of time! o_O:D

...But might get some more up a bit later! ;) ....I have LOTS of pics to go through!

River Runnin

Reaction score
Is the "stick" type steering actually easier than a steering wheel?

Yes!..I really like the stick steer!.(Way faster response time and better boat controllability)...But went with the wheel for the wife!.(still kick'n my butt!)...The steering or full nozzle movement from left to right is hand at the 12 o'clock start, full left to the 9, and right to the 3 o'clock!...With the stick it's the same length of movement only front to rear....Which I would guess is about 16-20 inches.:)

Also! :) The stick steering is mostly used in White Water Specials where the pilot sits in the middle front seat

Storm Build 16.jpg

I personally like the stick on the left and a single control on the right.

Last edited:

probablecause

Reaction score
I like the stick in the middle with the controls on the right and left

River Runnin

Reaction score
So the big guy was busy, and I was told to check the place out!...Nothing was off-limits!...so I did!.. He caught up to me and we started Bs'n like old friends that left off yesterday 12 years ago! Anyway, we had talked on the phone and I ask him to think about a boat build and discuss when I get there.

So after the full guided, boat talk, and reminiscing, I'm outa there!...

Day #1.. Have I got a deal for you!....

We started this boat in July and incorporated our newest latest and greatest improvements in the new Storm.

Length: 22 foot

Beam: 108 inches

Bottom: 7 foot

We walk out back and there sit'n under a tree and full of leaves was the boat..And since the pics are uploading weird I'll try a couple at a time, and whatever order posable!

A second step installed...
Storm Build 01.jpg

A storage or live well in the soil deck....

Storm Build 02.jpg

Misc. pics of weld...

Storm Build 03.jpg
Storm Build 04.jpg
Storm Build 06.jpg

Hamilton hj212 Pump...

Storm Build 08.jpg

These pics were prior to the leaves under the tree!

Last edited:

River Runnin

Reaction score
Day One continued!...Here's the deal!....I'll give you $xx,xxx.xx for your boat! (the full amount I'd paid in 02 for the 03 above! :D) and everything that's on your boat now you can take and we'll put on the new boat.

. Rocket launcher
. Rails
. outboard & controls - rigged
. Electronics in 2 positions plus structure scan
. Rear deck seats
. search light
. Hyd trim tabs
. Stereo system
. Wash-down kit
. Anchor system
. TR1 auto-pilot
. 2 downrigger platforms
. rear deck lights
. Mooring/Travel cover

So with that offer on the table and total price set, (got a few K off) completed & delivery to Ca. before years end! (almost 3 months)

Agreement before noon I went to lunch!...
... When I returned, the boat was in a bay, cleaned up, and ready fer me to check out and take pics! :)

Already starting! It's gonna be a hardtop not a rag....

Storm Build 09.jpg

Framing in the Gull-wing...

Storm Build 10.jpg
Storm Build 11.jpg

Good shot of the backside before the stomp grate...

Storm Build 13.jpg

After lunch the first day!

Storm Build 14.jpg

Livewell and early pic of the stomper in front of it...

Storm Build 15.jpg

The blower intakes and exhaust ports are so much better than them store bought's they use to use! Lol!

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
Up until reading this thread I'd never heard of a stomp grate. But I always wondered how you river runners cleared your grates without going in that cold-ass water. Found a great (or is it grate) video showing how it works, very cool !!

River Runnin

Reaction score
Up until reading this thread I'd never heard of a stomp grate. But I always wondered how you river runners cleared your grates without going in that cold-ass water. Found a great (or is it grate) video showing how it works, very cool !!

Worth there weight in gold! Lol! ;)

River Runnin

Reaction score
So on day #2 I go through the old tub and box it up!...I had a LOT of shit packed in there!...Meet and Bs'd with Mr. Custom Weld Sr. for an hour er so, made everyone in the shop take a break when Bs'n at each department, and that afternoon put ink to paper on the final build.

Some shop pics and boats scattered around! ;)

Storm Shop 01.jpg
Storm Shop 02.jpg
Storm Shop 03.jpg
Storm Shop 04.jpg
Storm Shop 05.jpg
Storm Shop 06.jpg
Storm Shop 07.jpg

River Runnin

Reaction score
Yep!...No more rag top!...It's a hard on e!

Storm Build 20.jpg
Storm Build 21.jpg
Storm Build 22.jpg

No more paint!...It's bed-liner material :)

Storm Build 23.jpg
Storm Build 24.jpg

Out of paint booth...In with power!

Storm Build 25.jpg

River Runnin

Reaction score
Fit, finish, and polish!...

Storm Build 33.jpg

Lock, Rod box...And cover for the port-a-shitter!...

Storm Build 34.jpg

Rig!'d outboard, tap'd fuel, and Stomper....

Storm Build 35.jpg

Ready to fire...

Storm Build 36.jpg

Trim Tabs and. sonar

Storm Build 37.jpg

Electronics and lights...

Storm Build 38.jpg

First bubbles!
Storm Build 39.jpg
Storm Build 40.jpg

Time to ship it!

River Runnin

Reaction score
So the boat was delivered...Late but before the year ended!

Outboard, fuel tap, TR-1, & controls was a very clean rig'n job.
Storm Build 43.jpg

Like I said before!..Luv the intake and blower exhaust ports!...

Storm Build 44.jpg

Swim step Live-well/ storage compartment!...

Storm Build 47.jpg

Storage/ Port-a-shitter...

Storm Build 48.jpg

Port-a-shitter!....

Storm Build 49.jpg

River Runnin

Reaction score
Rod Box...

Storm Build 51.jpg

Wash down hose!...I squirt the ol'...New tub down and Sham-WoW!....

Storm Build 52.jpg

Controls for the trim tabs and search light....

Storm Build 54.jpg

Now This is how you do it!...

Storm Build 56.jpg

Adjust up/down, front/rear, spring tension, back tilt, and arm rests...

Storm Build 57.jpg

Single control shift and throttle...

Storm Build 58.jpg

River Runnin

Reaction score
A one off hand done thank you from the Shop Boss!..
Storm Build 53.jpg

The watch dog!...

Storm Build 59.jpg

Night view with LED's

Storm Build 60.jpg

Cool go-pro view

Storm Build 62.jpg

Diacom...

Storm Build 63.jpg

To reset codes!...

Storm Build 64.jpg

River Runnin

Reaction score
Got more pic!...Are ya sick of um yet? ....Maybe change it up and use them f'n thumbnails?? o_O

hallett21

Reaction score
Where do you run it when you're not on the Colorado river?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

River Runnin

Reaction score
Big storage!..The unit on the right is for the TR-1 Autopilot

access panels for the battery and engine...

Storm Build 70.jpg

Storm Build 71.jpg

This is exactly the same storage compartment as above, but has a plumb'd in fish well

Storm Build 72.jpg

Battery and Engine access panels...

Storm Build 73.jpg

o_O

Storm Build 74.jpg

Before I mounted the electronics, and cooler...

Storm Build 75.jpg

Heat on high and both wipers work'n...We be boat'n and shit!...

Storm Build 78.jpg

And this is the best I could get with a dirty bottom @ 4400 rpm... WOT o_O ...Upriver on a windy day! Lol! :confused:

Storm Build 79.jpg

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I love this boat and you’ve done a great job building it how you want.

Does a jet bote push or pull itself...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

probablecause

Reaction score
At what size do you recommend a dual engine setup? OR do you just get a bigger engine?

River Runnin

Reaction score
At what size do you recommend a dual engine setup? OR do you just get a bigger engine?

A White Water Special is pretty much the starting point, (at Custom Weld 26-44' twin series) as far as power plants!..Up to 1100 Hp, even Diesel!..(KEM & Cummins) but don't know who else they might use, But will build and install whatever is wanted in or outboards!

River Runnin

Reaction score
Looks good. Saw it today being towed in town. Colors look great!!!

That’s pretty awesome!...except I had to get dressed, put me shoes on, and run down to me slip and make sure she’s still there! Lol

I’ll. Have to keep an eye open for another triple X CW Storm!....

River Runnin

Reaction score
What a difference between the 03 Storm and this One! The biggest being the power and pump!... Na! I take that back, the new Storm line is just a whole different boat with all the improvements they incorporated....although I added a few options!..:D And just made it better! :) I did the same to the 03.

I was gonna keep going with this, and just thinking about where to start, I’m gonna have to head to the boat with coffee and cigar to continue! o_O

River Runnin

Reaction score
The one thing I always do when I get in the boat is bring it up to temp, (thermostat opens) a habit I got into with the second engine in the 03!
So that's where I'll start!...When I pull into a slip I set the bucket where the boat is idling and not moving at all. I could do this on the 03 also.

First comparison: Power and Pumps...

There is no comparison! :D

The 03...Kodiak Injected 5.7L with the newest latest and greatest American Turbine, SD-312 http://www.americanturbine.com/products/jets/SD312.htm Just like in the link and with the HTRII reverse. I had NO problems at all with this unit!

The 17 sports the Kodiak 6.2L Direct Injected power plant http://www.kemequipment.com/marine-engines/marine-engine-62L-V8-2015.php coupled to a Hamilton HJ212 http://www.hamiltonmarine.co.nz/hj212.html

Actually...their both great units..imho... But hands down! the better pump is the 212!

So when I go out again, the bucket is always in the same place when starting up! (neutral)...And this is one of the first things I noticed -- how the boat reacted at start-up -- The 5.7L/AT312 was pretty smooth!...even if the bucket was in the open or Rev position! -- standing would be no problem! -- The 6.2LDI/hj212 on the other hand, is a very different animal!...the ass end pops up pretty violently and if in the open or Rev position!... would be a good initial shock, o_O ...if off balance, probably fall down!...Awesome!!:D

River Runnin

Reaction score
The 03 had two control levers, one throttle & one bucket. The 17 is a single stick. It was next to impossible to E-stop in the 03 but pretty easy in the new one!...I could have installed a (still can) Hydraulic reverse but really don't need it anymore....Although it would put a new dynamic to my, Back In Time Maneuver!;)

Around 2 ton in weight, I like to get on step, (plane) right now!...No problem in the 03! (2 maybe 3 boat lengths) Open the bucket and go to WOT, (4300rpm) back off to between 33 & 3600rpm, and cruise!

The 17 needs a move'n start (steady throttle up before stab'n) to full WOT (4400rpm) otherwise it cavitate's the pump from to much power! So the 03 had a better hole shot than this one by maybe a length er two!

About the only other comparisons I'll make is their size. The 03 Storm was 21 foot... 96" beam...and 72" Radius bottom...weight 35-3900Lbs
The 17 Storm is. 22foot... 108" beam..and 7 foot, (84") Radius bottom weight 42-4500lbs
I can't believe how much difference that amount of size would make!...absolutely Remarkable in cabin space, stability, and maneuverability.

It was a good ol' Tub!...
OldBoat 08.jpg

Attachments

• Truck-N-Boat 03.jpg
    Truck-N-Boat 03.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:

River Runnin

Reaction score
This is a cut'n -n- paste, and review of my initial review.

Todays run. Light ripple to flat water conditions on the Colorado River!

1. Minimum planing RPM was 3100..With 32-3400 a respectable cruise!...But 3600 might be my sweet spot!
mo.gif

2. I guess the noise from dropping the throttle (power takeoff) was the pump not getting enough water!...Until I got moving a bit!...

We were out about an hour... 1/2 hour of pleasure cruise'n, and the last 1/2 just check'n things out.

1. Center detent makes for a good reverse speed!...An inch or so forward of it, nearly stationary.
2. Port side top yellow L.E.D flashing on trim tab control...Worked yesterday, just port controlled starboard and vice versa!
mo.gif

I tried e-stop'n!....Several times now...maybe 6! Lol...But if I had to! No problem!.(but still think'n about Hyd! (close quarter maneuvering))..And compared to the SD-312 Dual control!...There just isn't any! (as it's nearly impossible!)... Hamilton gets er done!
mo.gif

Two days on the water and not a spec of water in the bilge....And after a quick inspection, didn't see a spec of anything!
mo.gif
... The engine temp never went above 150*...Only went to WOT the one time and was pretty impressed this time jump'n on plane!

The steering is so... touchy!for lack of a better word! As one finger to turn the wheel from stop to stop--has NO effort at all!..Not a big thing, maybe adjustable?, and surly nothing that will keep me from behind it! Lol
mo.gif

I'll be work'n on the electronics tomorrow, as I'm get'n pretty anxious to put MPH to the RPM!...And Top speed at 42? or 4400? rpm whichever it is!

Elevation is about 700' and I hate to use the word, but assume it's the 4.0 impeller until I find out where to check the numbers, call and find out, or CustomWeld-1 chimes in!
mo.gif

Now that I've went through the operational stuff, (testing) I might go through and check hose clamps and such. and make sure everything is secure after it's road trip and couple hours bounce time on the water!
icon_e_biggrin.gif
I'll get to reviewing in a couple sections! ...But so far!
dropjaw.gif
dropjaw.gif
dropjaw.gif

This boat is Awesome!!

Didn't get much done today!...4.4 hours on the meter, I filled er up for the first time. Took on 56.8 gallons....What a difference some fuel weight makes!
mo.gif
Steady pressure to WOT and it grab'd hard! We made about a 45 mile cruise. 3650rpm is my sweet spot. Raced another boat (about 2 miles) and ran 4-4200rpm for a good portion of it!
mo.gif
Temp still hasn't went above 150* ...Call'n it a pretty good ride, we pulled into the slip with 7.6 hours on the ticker! and run an honest 50 miles.
powerboatsmilie.gif

After fueling, I checked the gauge...the needle was just touching the bottom side of the full mark. In the slip it was reading about dead center between the full and 3/4 marks...And will verify that tomorrow!....I gotta quit run'n the boat and get my electronics hooked up!

I'm very impressed with the 6.2L DI... HJ212 combo!

Out for an hour yesterday. No crazy stuff, but still have the check engine light. Temp a steady 150*... Oil pressure good, and run's fine!...

First fill up was @ 4.4 Hrs... At 10.5Hrs (last run), fuel tank needle is still above 1/2!
mo.gif
Still not mounted electronics, but since I have GPS, I should be able to get some RPM speed #'s! ....I'm actually kinda happy not having it yet!...Without knowing the speed, run'n at wot is plenty fast! ... 3700 is a sweet spot comfortably fast enough, with plenty left!
mo.gif
Can't wait to see the #, but would say 3600 rpm in this boat was faster than top speed in the old storm!

Fishing, working the couple bugs out, and just getting to know this boat has been my focus so far. I got a lot of spit to wipe up and figure to burn this tank of fuel before go'n all goofy with the review!
mo.gif
...But will say this!...It'll be such an unfair comparison between the 03 21' Storm and this 17 22' Storm!

Gonna look for the first connectors from the Bennett Bolt electric trim tabs....It clicks under the dash, so I hope that's it!?

Some noticeable changes/comparisons!

Windshield wipers: 03...Single straight blade... got it done!... but just can't compare with the 17!
Front entry door: No compare!...17 is bigger and has stiffeners... Now,... as I sit here get'n ready to compare a boat that we had for 13 years to this new boat, I realize!!...Ain't No Way!!...Except for the name "Storm" There is just no way to compare Um! .... they are totally different boats!
mo.gif

just had to burn some more fuel yesterday!
icon_e_smile.gif
Chilly!...Windy!..and Raining!..

No Worries!

Wasn't out that long... thinking I could run over to the marina and top off for the first tank stats! Lol ..(bump'n 1/4 tank) and getting close to the mark of first fill-up)

..First Fill = 56.8g @ 4.4Hrs

A couple days earlier we went out for an hour er so to check the heater/thermostat!.. The one installed will work just fine!

With the back flap down, windows closed, and heater on high...The gauge read to the top side of 150* (must be the 170*) and blew pretty good heat!.(throttled up'd)..There was to much outside cold coming in, so the cab never made you want to take your jacket off due to heat!
mo.gif
--But a throwable behind each back seat in the gunwale rack just might make that happen though!
mo.gif
....Or I have the 180* & gasket just in case!
icon_e_biggrin.gif

....I kinda felt like Rambo....with the first fish on the boat!

Hopefully I can get filled up tomorrow!...And get on with my review!

Oh! Ya!....maybe discuss!?.
mo.gif
..Cavitation is back!..and where it started!...at a 1/4 tank of fuel!
icon_e_wink.gif
Tight turn, big wake roll maneuver, hole-shot, e-stop, back throttled up rev turn!....
icon_lol.gif
...Anyway! It's got to be the 7ft bottom and weight!
icon_e_smile.gif
Vs the throttle response and ability to turn that pump! ...Which it does very well!...The 6.2L DI is an animal!
icon_e_biggrin.gif
....Way back when!.. I was told to stand on it!..Get on plane!...then throttle back to cruise...Worked out real good for the past 13 years in the 21 Storm, 5.7L A/T SD-312 W/HTRII!
icon_e_smile.gif
...But as with the 6.2!...So is the boat!...It's a whole different Animal!

Only 16 hours on the ticker, I'm mindful of the throttle, (first time single stick user) getting use to the power of the plant, and how, (I make) the boat responds to each!
icon_lol.gif

2017 22' Custom Weld Storm
6.2L DI
HJ-212

First fill was @ 4.4 Hours, (had about a 1/4 tank on gauge) and took 56.8Gal.. ..Until fuel spit out overflow!...

Just Topped off tank with 59.42gal, (had about a 1/4 tank on gauge until spit out overflow)....The gauge shows just under the full mark, on the water!..

So 11.6 hours run time and burned 59.42Gal or 362.462Lbs of fuel

Something to read, chuckle at some, but I'll leave it raw and update later!

River Runnin

Reaction score
Build highlights!

"This is a 22 Storm. 7 ft by 1/4 bottom. 108 beam, high deck, sliders, sleepers, Hamilton 212 pump, Kodiak 6.2L DI motor. full swim platform with dual steps and a fish box. It will also have a gull wing door in the front for easy access in and out of the boat.. Its going to be SWEET ride.."

"Aug 24, 2016 12:49 pm

almost got the welding done. We did a few changes to the swim platform and incorporated a fish box and a dual step system. We also beefed up the top support and changed the sliding window lay out. All 2017 21 and 22 storms will just have one large slider with no quarter glass. This will also allow the slider to open further. The gull wing door in the front will also be a little different. we widened it just a little so a good size cooler could fit through the door without hitting anything. Also you will be able to walk out with out ducking your head or have to deal with zipping up the canvas after you get in."

"That boat looks ripe for a hard top & 3D flag on the gull wing,
icon_e_biggrin.gif

Is this the first 2017 Storm coming out the door?"

"hey river runner!! Why yes, we just put a hard top on it and a Jet co stomp grate.. This is the 1st 2017 22 storm we have built, and we just sold it!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! It goes in the paint booth tomorrow for prep.. It will be white bed liner with a BAD ASS AMERICAN FLAG!!!!!!"

"
Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:07 am

starting the prep process today!! we got all the changes done and were ready to put some color on!!!
"

"
Oct 27, 2016 2:54 pm

The boat is painted and the motor is in. The bed liner paint job turned out great and I know the customer will be happy..
"

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Need more axles on that trailer. :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

River Runnin

Reaction score
Just Thought I'd put up a Link for anyone interested in boating
powerboatsmilie.gif
including metal ones! ;) ... Plus The opening page on that site for the CW Tubs!

http://www.snakeriverboats.com

Custom Weld Boats

A Reputation Unrivaled
Truly the “SUV” of boats, Custom Weld Boats perform beautifully on any body of water. These rugged boats are equally at home crossing shallow waters or negotiating turbulent rapids. You and your family can enjoy the relaxing fun of playing on lakes, rivers and other bodies of water with your Custom Weld Boat pulling skiers, wakeboarders and tubers, or just cruising around appreciating the scenery.

Lake, river, or ocean fishing for salmon, bottom fish and fresh water fish is another popular use for the go-anywhere Custom Weld Boat. Thousands of private boaters along with commercial outfitters and government agencies consistently choose Custom Weld Boats knowing not all aluminum boats are the same.

A Custom Weld Boat is for those who “Want It All.”

Craftsmanship & Quality
Custom Weld is committed to unconditional quality throughout the construction of every one of our boats. Each boat is individually handcrafted by an experienced staff of welders, riggers, finishers, upholsterers, and detailers who take a great deal of pride in the performance and appearance of the finished product. The value of this craftsmanship helps ensure the investment of your Custom Weld Boat over the passing of years.

http://customweld.com

Last edited:

River Runnin

Reaction score
So the above was the first few hours break'n in and getting use to the new boat... Out with the old and in with the new!

Ashamed to say, but with a tad over 100 hours, it just keeps get'n better!...and I'd normally have twice that many hours by now!
powerboatsmilie.gif
mo.gif

Truck-N-Boat 05.jpg

From here out I'll post the specs, options I had done, some performance stuff, and maybe a couple more pics!
mo.gif

River Runnin

Reaction score
There are so many variables in these boats I'll just add this options list and standard features list of the 22-24 WWS (White Water Specials), as it closest to our boat.

OPTIONS List: As current as I could found...And Items that are RED!...are in our tub! ;)

WELDED PARTS:
Top rails
Bow anchor locker
Live well
OMC bracket
HD OMC bracket
Cross storage box
Full swim platform
Hardtop (paint/carpet)
Extra rod holders
Extra transducer bracket
Extra cleats
7’ x 1/4” bottom
6 Rod Rocket launcher
Down Rigger Pads
Outboard motor Bracket

RIGGING:
Heavy duty sand trap
Livewell plumbing
AM/FM CD 2 speakers

Depth fnder
CB & antenna
Wash down kit
Complete exterior paint
remote spot light

Dual remote spot lights
Stomp Grate
Bennett Trim Tabs
Rear Deck LED lights bars
TR-1 Auto-Pilot
Port-a-pot compartment & Vinyl Enclosure

Wake board tower

UPHOLSTERY:
Banana seats
Stern cover
Seat Swivels
Fishing chair
Center bow carpet
Full swim platform carpet
Gunnel pads
Mooring cover

Camper Canvas

ENGINE:
8.1 L 420 HP
6.2L DI VVT (L86)
6.2 lSA
6.0 LFI
400 HP
VVT
in custom boats

Standard Features: Except for the stick steer and two more spring ride seats, (true WWS config) are all there!

3 window, welded dual walk-thru windshield
Bow and stern rails
Heavy duty bow guard
Exclusive radius hull design
Box girder stringer system
Full length tackle/storage trays
Welded turn-down transom mufflers
Full swim platform
Choice of color in single stage paint
Carpeted interior side walls
1 mariner spring ride front seat 2 rear bench/sleeper seats on aluminum storage boxes
Welded fixed frame top w/cabin light
Enclosed metal fish box w/drain
Under floor storage
Anchor chalk
Center stick steering
Complete instrumentation dash panel
Horn
Pantograph windshield wiper
Heater/defroster
Tinted glass
Coast Guard approved running/anchoring lights
(2) electric bilge pump