zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
4F016843-EE5D-4655-8576-43F380F054E7.jpeg
1C4F0EAB-9835-4EC5-894B-5D0EE6919A43.jpeg
6CCA7C3C-9900-462E-B581-FE9C49D265EF.jpeg

rvrrun

Reaction score
We saw them too, we were on the opposite side of the channel on the left side of your first pic. What was the snorkel/periscope?

...or is it a sail

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Umbrella. My grandparents used to have a hole in the V-drive cover of their old Spectra for the big patio umbrella with the fringe and all. This was before they had the custom Bimini made for it in the late 90's.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Riverryder

Reaction score
So the guy with a eliminator and the guy with the new wake surf boat across from each other and dint met? I find it weird like pink pal shit on this site? Seems
Like people post oh I saw you but we didn’t hang out all the time on here? Does river Dave need to be around for anyone to actually hang out?
I have cooler full of boat sodas so if someone’s sees me say hi or either miss out on boat talk and a boat soda if you want!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hallett21

Reaction score
So the guy with a eliminator and the guy with the new wake surf boat across from each other and dint met? I find it weird like pink pal shit on this site? Seems
Like people post oh I saw you but we didn’t hang out all the time on here? Does river Dave need to be around for anyone to actually hang out?
I have cooler full of boat sodas so if someone’s sees me say hi or either miss out on boat talk and a boat soda if you want!

Need another beer? Lol

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score

WTF ever

84miller

Reaction score
I have seen a few over the years in the water. The one in the pic appears to have more freeboard (height off the water) than I have seen in the past and with 4 in the boat. They are cool, but as stated the ones I have seen before sat very low to the point I always thought a boat wake would take it down. Cool though, better have a good, quick bilge....