WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
I don’t understand how we live in a technicaly advanced society where just about any crime can be solved..

But somehow everyone knows these people are being bussed in.. yet nobody can find the person driving the bus or find out who’s paying for all this shit?

I just watched a video a guy took where he’s standing next to a pallet of bricks that was dropped off ahead of a “riot”.. lol. No construction for miles and he is saying.. who out this pallet of bricks here?

someone had to pay for them,, someone had to pay to have them delivered.. someone set the stage here? Find that guy and you solved the problem.
George Soros

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I don’t understand how we live in a technicaly advanced society where just about any crime can be solved..

But somehow everyone knows these people are being bussed in.. yet nobody can find the person driving the bus or find out who’s paying for all this shit?

I just watched a video a guy took where he’s standing next to a pallet of bricks that was dropped off ahead of a “riot”.. lol. No construction for miles and he is saying.. who out this pallet of bricks here?

someone had to pay for them,, someone had to pay to have them delivered.. someone set the stage here? Find that guy and you solved the problem.

If the data is out there for contact tracing via cell phones, then it’s certainly out there for “who is rioting right now”.

It seems privacy laws go out the window for contact tracing. But heaven forbid it’s used to ID shitbags.

More laws that enable the assholes to be assholes...par for the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pesky Varmint

Reaction score
Americans are too apathetic to engage in civil war. What you'll get is what you see, ghetto people raiding and attacking fluent areas. As long as normal americans hve their Kardasshians, NFL, NASCAR, and TV there won't be a civil war. They'll just get decimated by armed and or violent poor people.

4Waters

Reaction score
I hope you can throw them really hard! You know, since you lost all your firearms in your boat that sank off the coast! 😁
I'm going to point them in the direction needed and smack them with a hammer.😉