WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

They Are Starting To Admit It!

BBYSTWY

Reaction score
I was going to post a lengthy reply however....I urge everyone to scroll down and read the comments as it is mostly what I was going to say lol....another snobby dishonest OPINION piece based on nothing but more big egos and bullshit....it seems to me that all he is trying to do is get in front of the sinking ship instead of going down with it and possibly save his 7 years of wasted money in med school lol.

This is just my opinion of course and am not trying to hop on the same bandwagon as the author but that is just how I took it.....

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I was going to post a lengthy reply however....I urge everyone to scroll down and read the comments as it is mostly what I was going to say lol....another snobby dishonest OPINION piece based on nothing but more big egos and bullshit....it seems to me that all he is trying to do is get in front of the sinking ship instead of going down with it and possibly save his 7 years of wasted money in med school lol.

This is just my opinion of course and am not trying to hop on the same bandwagon as the author but that is just how I took it.....
Your opinion is no less valuable than his.👍
Only difference is you aren’t getting paid to write yours😂

BBYSTWY

Reaction score
I agree....however the difference is in his mind he still holds himself to a higher standing than normal minions like me and thinks that by publishing a condescending opinion piece somehow makes him right....he is partially right in that "they" screwed the pooch on the whole deal but this is no way to me is a genuine "hey we fucked up and now we need to try and fix it" IDK doesn't really matter honestly as it will change nothing other than ruffling some feathers like mine hahahaha oh well carry on lol

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
That bloated flowery explosion of hidden insults and elitism has no remorse or apologies, barely a "we were wrong" in there....

Excuses, loads and loads of em in there, with a call to forgive...fuck that....every fucking so called doctor or scientist I meet is gonna get socked in the face...and be lucky if I don't beat them to death.

Take your fucking apologies to my mother's grave and let me bleed you upon it, you worthless pieces of shit.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20230207_175450.jpg