WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

They caught the hit-and-run driver!

Englewood

Reaction score

Rawlins-Nathan-S..jpg

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
On October 14, 2021, at approximately 5:49 p.m., officers with the Lake Havasu City Police Department responded to the 3600 block of Bluecrest Drive to investigate a vehicle/pedestrian accident where a 4-year old child was struck by a grey colored Jeep Liberty.

The suspect vehicle, operated by an unknown white male, fled the scene prior to law enforcement’s arrival. The female child was transported to the Havasu Regional Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.

Officers began investigating several leads into the identity of the suspect driver and vehicle involved and were able to identify the suspect as 44-year old Dolan Springs, Arizona resident Nathan S. Rawlins.

On October 24, 2021, Nathan S. Rawlins was taken into custody by the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office following a non-injury accident in rural Mohave County. During the accident, Rawlins was operating a Grey 2004 Jeep Liberty, which was confirmed to be the vehicle involved in the hit-and-run on October 14, 2021.

Nathan S. Rawlins was transported to the Lake Havasu City Police Department Jail where he was charged with Leaving the Scene of an Accident Involving Injury, Driving with a Suspended/Revoked Drivers License, and a Failure to Appear warrant out of Maricopa County.

Plus, he's a terrible driver!

sirbob

Reaction score
Its funny how these hit and run people always seem to have a lot of other baggage.

People are quick to ask - Why don't they just stop and help.

Because they are shit bags that always have other issues that will come to light if they are caught because they never take care of the things that they do. It only gets worse by not dealing those issues.

Suspended licsense
Open warrant
etc

For others its illegal status / DWI / etc.

The other thing that sticks out here - he was arrested after another wreck??? was it coincidental they caught him?

traquer

Reaction score
Its funny how these hit and run people always seem to have a lot of other baggage.

Because they are shit bags that always have other issues that will come to light if they are caught because they never take care of the things that they do. It only gets worse by not dealing those issues.

Suspended licsense
Open warrant
etc

The other thing that sticks out here - he was arrested after another wreck??? was it coincidental they caught him?
Exactly, and this is part of the reason why cops seem to have a 6th sense. If one thing is off, chances are something else is too!

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
Glad he's off the streets

On October 24, 2021, Nathan S. Rawlins was taken into custody by the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office following a non-injury accident in rural Mohave County.
Hopefully for a long time, but I doubt it. He should never be allowed to drive again.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Whos a bigger piece of shit?
This guy or baldwin?
Asking for a friend

REVENGE 97

Reaction score
Makes you wonder just how many more are out there driving around our neighborhoods like him? or her? or in-between!

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Don’t do drugs kids. That dude looks really beat down for a 44 year old, I thought he was in his 60’s. 😱 I honestly don’t know how some people can live in their own skin? Hitting and almost killing a 4 year old girl then running away from the scene is pretty fucking low on the Shitbag Scale!!!

Reactions: TPC

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Probably drunk at the time.
Bet he pays a fine, maybe lose his license but serves no time.
Overcrowding you know.....

dribble

Reaction score

Suspended licsense
Open warrant
etc

To some of the posters on the original thread and on the RD facebook page, this was entirely the fault of the parents, not the pillar of the community pictured.

Mikes56

Reaction score
He should be black and blue, and bleeding. It could have been caused by the accident.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Dam doppelganger for fellow RDP member minus the fishing lure attachments.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Well . . . if nothing else, Wikipedia can now use his mugshot for the definition of 'Dirt Bag' .

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
I was hit head-on by a drunk that was operating with a work permit after his 2nd offense when he passed out on Christmas Day, making me his 3rd offense.

I got to do a Superman imitation getting thrown out of the truck, laid up from my injuries for about 6 weeks, while he got out on bail and never came back until they caught him with his 4th offense, hurting yet another person due to his lack of self-control and any respect for the law.

Oddly enough, the POS’s name is Michael Moore. Douchery must just go with the name?

I hope this guy gets what he deserves, glad they finally caught him.

This is an instance where an eye for an eye mentality might discourage this behavior…let the dad run the Jeep and let this guy run for his life…fair is fair!