WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

They lied

pkbullet

Reaction score
They say the happiest two days for a boat owner are the day you get it and the day you sell it. I strongly disagree, really
1DED317A-7D61-4063-BB78-8B28D16DF38F.jpeg
gonna miss her.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
Sooooo, what do you have coming? :D

Reactions: DWC

pkbullet

Reaction score
Sooooo, what do you have coming? :D
Nothing yet, we can't decide. I want something everyone in my family can drive and be insured on. Kinda close on a 32 sunsation ccx with twins or nor-tech 340 with triples. Hard to part with the Nor-tech money since the fun factor isn't very high. Boat slip is 34 ft with 11ft roof clearance and our shop depth it 45ft for rig on trailer, those are the limiting factors.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
Nothing yet, we can't decide. I want something everyone in my family can drive and be insured on. Kinda close on a 32 sunsation ccx with twins or nor-tech 340 with triples. Hard to part with the Nor-tech money since the fun factor isn't very high. Boat slip is 34 ft with 11ft roof clearance and our shop depth it 45ft for rig on trailer, those are the limiting factors.

I passed a Nortech CC with quads this morning and yeah, that would be hard money to part with lol. I really liked @LuckyStrike's 36 Concept with twins 350s. Super clean boat and not Nortech money. Good luck with your search.

And yes, they lied.

Last edited:

HBCraig

Reaction score
They say the happiest two days for a boat owner are the day you get it and the day you sell it. I strongly disagree, really View attachment 1069024 gonna miss her.
I've been really close to selling mine several times and just can't do it. Both my kids grew up on the boat and I couldn't take seeing it on the lake with another owner

Jim

Reaction score
Better make up your mind..... With $$$$$$ burnin a hole in her pocket, shes thinking new kitchen, new SUV.... something....
Never knew a happy wife that didnt have something on the back burner......

Boat Bling

Reaction score
Always liked the colors of your DCBs. I’m sure she’ll make the new owner very happy.

The 32 Sunsation CCX is a beautiful and very functional boat. We tied up with one all afternoon during Supercat Fest. The 340 Nortech is a LOT of boat and the price definitely reflects it.

There will be an all freshwater 36’ Concept with 300 Verados hitting the market soon. Not sure if it would fit what you’re looking for but it shows as new and the price will be less than 1/2 of a new 32’ CCX. It belonged to a good friend who passed unexpectedly a couple months ago and I’m helping his wife with the sale. Let me know if you’re interested and I can email info & photos.

-Zack

pkbullet

Reaction score
Always liked the colors of your DCBs. I’m sure she’ll make the new owner very happy.

The 32 Sunsation CCX is a beautiful and very functional boat. We tied up with one all afternoon during Supercat Fest. The 340 Nortech is a LOT of boat and the price definitely reflects it.

There will be an all freshwater 36’ Concept with 300 Verados hitting the market soon. Not sure if it would fit what you’re looking for but it shows as new and the price will be less than 1/2 of a new 32’ CCX. It belonged to a good friend who passed unexpectedly a couple months ago and I’m helping his wife with the sale. Let me know if you’re interested and I can email info & photos.

-Zack
I appreciate that, but overall length would be a problem. Our slip is 34 ft. I can get the nose over a couple ft which lets me only hang out 6” on the 34. No budget for a new dock.

pkbullet

Reaction score
Better make up your mind..... With $$$$$$ burnin a hole in her pocket, shes thinking new kitchen, new SUV.... something....
Never knew a happy wife that didnt have something on the back burner......
She wants a 5 acre pond added to the ranch, had the dirt guy out yesterday. She has to slow her roll.

jesco

Reaction score
yep people that say that bought the wrong boat
THIS!!! I have always shed a tear when I see MY boat behind another truck getting towed away.

Good luck with the new search @pkbullet Im sure whatever you end up with will be badass like this boat

Boat Bling

Reaction score
I appreciate that, but overall length would be a problem. Our slip is 34 ft. I can get the nose over a couple ft which lets me only hang out 6” on the 34. No budget for a new dock.
Saving $150k+ over a new 32' CCX should buy a couple feet of dock extension with $$ left over for the pond...just saying :)

Good luck with the new boat search. Can't go wrong with either one. The paint work on the new Sunsations is impeccable and Nor-Tech quality speaks for itself.

-Zack

Riverryder

Reaction score
just order one of the new 37r they tony in the video said people call them fishing boats haha. just tell insurance company its a fishing boat.

Reactions: DWC

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
They say the happiest two days for a boat owner are the day you get it and the day you sell it. I strongly disagree, really View attachment 1069024 gonna miss her.
My girl beat me up pretty good with mechanical issues during the sale .... but seeing her depart was still emotional. Only remember the good times... always hate to see them go.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
When I sold my Bullet 28 in August it was bittersweet for the wife and I, her health issues that were diagnosed last summer made it hard for her to enjoy boating. But I can say my boat went to Canada to a member so I think I’m good not seeing it. But I agree with PK under normal circumstances that’s not the two best days.

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score

-Zack
Is that one of my LS's

Boat Bling

Reaction score
Is that one of my LS's
Wasn’t one of yours. I just sent you a text AJ.

Where is that one? The one I’m looking at is incoming to Performance Boat Center.
That one is at Horizon in Havasu. The 32 CCX is on the short list for one of us here in the office so we’ve been looking at these for a while.

-Zack

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
I just sold my 39 Midnight Express Quad 300. I was sad to see her go but hated having a boat sitting in the water all the time. Looking to get something that I can lift.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score

Pardon my ignorance, but why can't everyone in the family drive this one and what makes the insurance different from the other boats you've listed?

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance, but why can't everyone in the family drive this one and what makes the insurance different from the other boats you've listed?
Cat - is named and depending on speed and classification are not covered in most umbrella policies.

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
@pkbullet here is one the whole family can drive. I cannot believe the market on boats right now. Randy makes an awesome boat with a bunch of very nice details but wow.

pkbullet

Reaction score
Insurance that I was able to obtain would only cover stated driver on policy. It was hard enough to get coverage at all after the main underwriter pulled out of the market a few years ago. I did get a quote out of a LOTO area agent this year that seemed more reasonable.

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Both nice boats MTI is a huge boat and a new 340 is on the list. It’s hard to justify some of the current pricing.

I hear you. I am holding off on replacing my ocean boat. My boys got into sailboat racing so I may get something they can drive to practice.