WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Think YOU'RE having a bad day.......

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
Old days skiing at Carlsbad, the mackerel would jump in front of you! Watch your Nuggets Boys!!

SnoC653

Reaction score
The ever increasing Asian Carp get up around 40 pounds and jump from prop cavitation. You might be ok if you are the first boat, but a 40 pound fish to the face would screw up a perfectly good day of boating if you were following and caught one to the chin.

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
The ever increasing Asian Carp get up around 40 pounds and jump from prop cavitation. You might be ok if you are the first boat, but a 40 pound fish to the face would screw up a perfectly good day of boating if you were following and caught one to the chin.
That was a Parker Carp, they're all a little "jumpy".

Beautiful Noise

Reaction score
My Son and Daughter-in-law took the Flattie out a couple of years ago and had a small bass jump out of the of the water and hit my daughter-in-law they thought it fell into the water we found it later laying between the valve cover and tunnel ram 👍🤣
Before somebody ask …….No it didn’t Survive 🤣

4Waters

Reaction score
My Son and Daughter-in-law took the Flattie out a couple of years ago and had a small bass jump out of the of the water and hit my daughter-in-law they thought it fell into the water we found it later laying between the valve cover and tunnel ram 👍🤣
Before somebody ask …….No it didn’t Survive 🤣
Did they have a fishing license? LOL