WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thinking about a Sac River cruise

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
I have been wanting to come down to Sac and putting the boat in for a day cruise. I'm not totally familiar with the river in that area, but I have been looking at maps. I'm thinking about putting in at Millers Park and cruising up river through Old Sac and farther. It looks like there are places to stop at up farther.

Anyone have knowledge of that area and can recommend different? Mainly looking for a relaxing day and stopping a couple places along the way and also for lunch. Thanks

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
There are a bunch of places on Sacramento River to dock within 30-45 minutes North of Millers. Everyone has their own preferences for which is best so I'll just list these in order by location going North from Millers. First dock In Old Sac there's Rio City Cafe, Joes crab Shack, Fanny Annes and bunch of other cool restaurants in Old Sac. Next dock is Chevys, Blue Igunana and Crawdads on River. 3rd dock stop is Virgin Sturgeon(great breakfast) 4th Dock stop at I-5 bridge is Swabbies on River(great tacos and afternoon bands) 5th dock stop just past Swabbies is Alamar which has restaurant(just OK) but has fuel pumps. Then it's long way up to Knights Landing or Verona which only has a store I believe. Have fun.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
I was at swabbies renetly place was going off. Bring bug spray.