Thinking about buying a jet boat..

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
Some day I’m going to build a CP like Scott’s. My GOODness. [emoji3059]

Adjustments.jpg

Cray Paper

Reaction score
I get the jet versus everything else mentality, but they have their place and for the next year or two, it fits with where I am in life. I really like to 2-4 seater low profile jets, but what I am looking for is something along the lines of a Carrera 20.5 Elite or Carrera 202 XR. Think mini day cruiser, engine cover, open bow, BBC, non pink or teal color scheme with a BBC and pump that can be rebuilt cheaply. In a couple of years I'll give it to my sons and buy something in the 30' plus deep V range with 2 engines that my wife and I are comfortable with taking to the San Juan Islands in the summer. My wife doesn't have much experience with boats and I want her to appreciate the west coast boating theme to help guiding her with making the next boat purchase something that fits my wants also.

hallett240

Reaction score
I have an Eliminator 21 Whaler in like new condition Perfect interior, new tires, Berkley pump, 502 engine, and totally turn key ready to go. Contact me for pics and more info. Located in Arizona.

Mike

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
I have a cp jet for sale. 60k obo. 1300hp, just your normal jet boat! Or whatever you guys calls jets... call or text me for pics. 714 336 8393.

That’s a bad boat no doubt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BlowMe

Reaction score
I have a cp jet for sale. 60k obo. 1300hp, just your normal jet boat! Or whatever you guys calls jets... call or text me for pics. 714 336 8393.

Lets see some more pictures

BigRedBryan

Reaction score
She's a 2011, im on the fence about selling her and just figured I'd post some pics since there are so many jet boat haters here, and people who can't even spell the word boat right apparently. My duraburb will be for sale soon too.
20200703_174203.jpg
20200703_185506.jpg
IMG_4162.JPEG

BigRedBryan

Reaction score
why u selling it bryan josh with the tom papp from avi
Hey buddy, hope all is well, I figured since the market is crazy I'd try and see what happens, but I have no problem keeping it. I havent really advertised it anywhere, just told a couple people. I'm actually taking it out tomorrow, redid a bunch of stuff with the fuel system, hopefully everything works out like planned. Haha

ELCHINGONROGERS

Reaction score
Hey buddy, hope all is well, I figured since the market is crazy I'd try and see what happens, but I have no problem keeping it. I havent really advertised it anywhere, just told a couple people. I'm actually taking it out tomorrow, redid a bunch of stuff with the fuel system, hopefully everything works out like planned. Haha
nice i remember you saying you were gonna redo some stuff on it how fast have you gotten it

BigRedBryan

Reaction score
nice i remember you saying you were gonna redo some stuff on it how fast have you gotten it
Last time out I leaned on it pretty good, I didn't bring gps with me tho, i imagine low triple digits tho. Have you had yours out much? I love that injector on yours. Serious power.

ELCHINGONROGERS

Reaction score
Last time out I leaned on it pretty good, I didn't bring gps with me tho, i imagine low triple digits tho. Have you had yours out much? I love that injector on yours. Serious power.
ya i have ran a few times in parker still working on set up though

73mandella

Reaction score
Didn't anyones mama teach them "Squirtguns Are For Children " V-Drives . LOL Had to stir the pot .

Has AZ Mandella turned his back on his namesake (Mandella) or does he not know that Lou Brummett built a number jet boats.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
455 olds is the way to go
Sure is!👍

X Hoser

Reaction score

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I get the jet versus everything else mentality, but they have their place and for the next year or two, it fits with where I am in life. I really like to 2-4 seater low profile jets, but what I am looking for is something along the lines of a Carrera 20.5 Elite or Carrera 202 XR. Think mini day cruiser, engine cover, open bow, BBC, non pink or teal color scheme with a BBC and pump that can be rebuilt cheaply. In a couple of years I'll give it to my sons and buy something in the 30' plus deep V range with 2 engines that my wife and I are comfortable with taking to the San Juan Islands in the summer. My wife doesn't have much experience with boats and I want her to appreciate the west coast boating theme to help guiding her with making the next boat purchase something that fits my wants also.
I thought you already had a A few jets in the past? Didn't you build one for one of your sons around 2015?
I like you're choices and might add Ultra in that mix.

Woodie

Reaction score
Just noticed a listing for a 20' Cole SS on CL in Yakima ,Wa. Looks like it could be a candidate.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Just noticed a listing for a 20' Cole SS on CL in Yakima ,Wa. Looks like it could be a candidate.
Thanks for the PM Woodie, seems like it was sold or the ad wasnt relisted.

The old school Eliminator is bad ass, it would be in my wheel house if I was 30 years younger. Need a deeper V, open bow old school family day cruiser type boat..for the next couple years. Need to get my wife used to boating and understanding the difference between SO Cal customs and everything else. She gets it, but hasn't experienced it, yet.