WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thinking of selling the cruiser????

74 HOWARD 21RC

Reaction score
Took the wife out to dinner tonight and started talking about putting the cruiser up for sell.If I do this I would not be leaving the boat scene just down sizing and and maybe getting a smaller boat or maybe two of them.She wants a small family jet boat and I want a flatty:D.Where my place is on the river it gets shallow and I cant really run my cruiser and go up river. So what you guys think?

DtB

Reaction score
Your cruiser is bitchen- keep it- not too many howards around, is it the same as a spectra on the bottom?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don't think I'd sell it, but that's me..

RD

74 HOWARD 21RC

Reaction score
Yep same bottom as the Spectra.The bottom of mine has had a lot of work done to it.I would not let it go for cheap or settle for say Dave.I always wanted a cruiser like this since I was kid.Just upper Needles is shallow and the water level is always down til the afternoon.I just dont want to hit bottom and tear this boat up.If I do sell it I wont take no less than 25K and in this market who knows.Like I said I dont need to sell it if I dont have to,
but if someone wants it well???

kiethco

Reaction score
The water gets shallow north of Needles? Just go south from now on!:thumbsup

vdcruiser

Reaction score
Think twice aboout this.:D I,ve had my 21' Howard for 29 years and would hate to part with it.

oldschool

Reaction score
If the water is too shallow to run a 21' cruiser I'm not sure I'd run a smaller boat there either. Unless it was an aluminum river jet, then it would be fun:champagne:.