WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Third time for COVID. Paxlovid ?

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Got it again. Received my free Paxlovid, six pills a day for five days. Just concerned as it is a Phizer product with emergency use authorization. Reading the cautions and unknowns, would you take it or tough it out?

Done-it-again

Reaction score
If you have had covid before its not that bad this go around.... It's a head cold.

People who haven't had it before are getting hit pretty bad with it though....

Riverbottom

Reaction score
If you have had covid before its not that bad this go around.... It's a head cold.

People who haven't had it before are getting hit pretty bad with it though....
It is actually kicking my butt this time. Previously had it Dec.2019, then Dec. 2021. I thought some anti-bodies would be helping.

Backlash

Reaction score
As I sit in the Emergency Room waiting room, waiting to see my wife who was just admitted for blood clots, no. I don't believe a word anyone says about how ANYTHING related to this vaccine bullshit, could be safe. I am not a doctor, nor would I give anyone medical advice......but I'm not taking shit from anyone right now. Period.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
As I sit in the Emergency Room waiting room, waiting to see my wife who was just admitted for blood clots, no. I don't believe a word anyone says about how ANYTHING related to this vaccine bullshit, could be safe. I am not a doctor, nor would I give anyone medical advice......but I'm not taking shit from anyone right now. Period.
Which "vaccine" did she get?

TeamGreene

Reaction score
She got the Moderna vaccine in January of 2021.
Ok thanks wishing her a speedy recovery. My PCD told me to get it in july 2021 while I'm being treated for blood clots needless to say I ignored him and still haven't. I had the OG virus in Nov 2020 so I'll run with natural immunity. Again I hope your wife is ok and they can get the clots resolved.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Praying for you and the wife, so sorry to hear.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Sorry to hear this Backlash. Prayers to you and your wife.

sprintcvx

Reaction score
We're working on a customers house(I'm a remodel contractor). He's a retired doctor and is vaxt and double boosted, as is his wife. She tested positive about a month or so back with 0 symptoms, he tested positive a week later and was sick. They put him on that paxovid treatment and a week later came down with shingles and just yesterday they went back to the doc with 'irregular' heartbeat. They were still gone by the time we left for the day.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Got it again. Received my free Paxlovid, six pills a day for five days. Just concerned as it is a Phizer product with emergency use authorization. Reading the cautions and unknowns, would you take it or tough it out?
Partner just took it. Same results as those that didn't take it. Flu for a couple days with all major symptoms gone within about 24 - 48 hours. I'm not knocking anyone for making their own choice, but this variant of Covid seems to very consistently be gone for the most part within a couple days regardless of vax, boost, no vax, or new "covid pills".

propcheck

Reaction score
I am sorry to hear your wife is going through this. Reassure her she is not alone in it and people she has never met are praying for her and wish her the best.

propcheck

Reaction score
Partner just took it. Same results as those that didn't take it. Flu for a couple days with all major symptoms gone within about 24 - 48 hours. I'm not knocking anyone for making their own choice, but this variant of Covid seems to very consistently be gone for the most part within a couple days regardless of vax, boost, no vax, or new "covid pills".
Please Let us know if your partner gets covid again within 30 days of using paxlovid I wish him the best in recovery

Reactions: t&y

JDKRXW

Reaction score
It is actually kicking my butt this time. Previously had it Dec.2019, then Dec. 2021. I thought some anti-bodies would be helping.
Just out of curiosity;
Have you had vaccination and boosters?
Reason I ask is this;

Cliff notes: there's 2 big studies pointing to boosters ruining any natural immunity built up after the first C19 infection.

Backlash

Reaction score
I am sorry to hear your wife is going through this. Reassure her she is not alone in it and people she has never met are praying for her and wish her the best.
Thank you Sir I appreciate the words of encouragement and support. One of my many fears is the long term effects that people who willingly took this non-vaccine vaccine, will experience. As time goes on, more and more information is coming to light, and the information we are seeing isn't good.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity;
Have you had vaccination and boosters?
Reason I ask is this;

Cliff notes: there's 2 big studies pointing to boosters ruining any natural immunity built up after the first C19 infection.

Unvaccinated. Originally had it before there was a vaccine.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score

I'm sorry to hear about your wife. Did she just start having problems recently, or did they start earlier. I ask because if she was fine for roughly 18 months, then started experiencing problems, that is even more alarming to me.

Again, sorry to hear this. I hope she makes a full recovery.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

My daughter got it again recently (3rd time I think?) and didn't take anything. She was back on her feet in three days. Tested negative after five days.

If I get it again, I'll just do Advil and lots of water. I've already had it twice and it doesn't do that much to me.

Seems like the biggest problem is, it affects everyone differently...

Hope you are all better soon.

Backlash

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about your wife. Did she just start having problems recently, or did they start earlier. I ask because if she was fine for roughly 18 months, then started experiencing problems, that is even more alarming to me.

Again, sorry to hear this. I hope she makes a full recovery.
Thank you so much for the support. She seems to be just fine with no issues this morning. I responded in another thread, but she was discharged last night after they failed to find any issues or concerns after conducting a series of tests and scans. They basically told her to contact her primary care physician, so we are back to square 1.

She got the stupid vaccine in Jan. of 2021. No issues for about a year, other than a little swelling in her left calf. It went away so she thought maybe it was nothing to worry about. A few weeks ago she noticed it again and started feeling tingling and a minor shocking sensation over her body. That's when she went back to see her primary care physician, where he ordered some blood work. This week, he called her with the results of that blood work and that's what started this mess yesterday afternoon.

Reactions: t&y

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Thank you for the update. Hope it all works out good for you guys.

FreeBird07

Reaction score
Sharing a link to The Highwire program. If you to go the 15 min mark in the video it starts an interview with Dr Kory on Paxlovid. I personally wouldn't use it. It's the same cast of characters promoting the same crap. Take your vitamins and hydrate and rest. Hope you are well soon.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Sharing a link to The Highwire program. If you to go the 15 min mark in the video it starts an interview with Dr Kory on Paxlovid. I personally wouldn't use it. It's the same cast of characters promoting the same crap. Take your vitamins and hydrate and rest. Hope you are well soon.

Thanks, I stuck with Ivermictin and z-packs. Doing better, if I could just get rid of the sore throat.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
How you feeling?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
My parents, 78 and 75 just had covid a couple weeks ago and took the plaxovid. They got better for a couple days after the treatment and then got sick again for another week. They are OK now.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
My parents, 78 and 75 just had covid a couple weeks ago and took the plaxovid. They got better for a couple days after the treatment and then got sick again for another week. They are OK now.
Glad they are O.K. The more I read about Paxlovid the less I understood. Glad I skipped it. I would have never received it, but was talking to my doctor on the phone, regarding un related blood work. Forty minutes later the phone rang and it was CVS. The automated voice said my free Paxlovid prescription was ready for pickup. Can't imagine how much this is costing taxpayers.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Glad they are O.K. The more I read about Paxlovid the less I understood. Glad I skipped it. I would have never received it, but was talking to my doctor on the phone, regarding un related blood work. Forty minutes later the phone rang and it was CVS. The automated voice said my free Paxlovid prescription was ready for pickup. Can't imagine how much this is costing taxpayers.

Thank you.

My mom just sent me an email yesterday with links to some data and some of the talks Robert Malone has done and said I was right and she was glad we never got any of the vaccines or gave them to the kids. We were never in any big argument over it, but she told me a couple times she wanted me to get it in early 2021.

I still think there may be a slight benefit (and even that is starting to fade) to some of these medications for people in advanced age like my parents, but I won’t be talking any of them personally.

Andy B.

Reaction score
the professionals could of treated it...
I HOPE THEY F.ING HANG!!!

Fuck the doctors that practiced politics instead of medicine. They took an oath to use every means possible to treat their patients!! No integrity mother fuckers and should have done their own due diligence and not just listened to cdc,who fuck them all!!!!!

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Get ready for the pivot.

Screenshot_20220824-123840.png

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Kash said, since the backlash of the Mar-a-lago raid, that will be their next narrative. Sure enough, its hitting the airwaves
This could work out to be a double backlash on the establishment/msm.
Trump physically took hclqn when he got covid and recovered quickly.
VERY shortly afterward Fauci went on a rampage and locked it (and ivm) down tight, despite clear evidence available at the time that it worked.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Dr. Jill got COVID again just like Joe!
They were lying about it just like all the other covid related issues. First it was 2% rebound, then it was 40% rebound, now they say it doesn't even work on people under 65, and all sorts of side effects and drug interactions. Just a bunch of lying dogs.

Andy B.

Reaction score
They were lying about it just like all the other covid related issues. First it was 2% rebound, then it was 40% rebound, now they say it doesn't even work on people under 65, and all sorts of side effects and drug interactions. Just a bunch of lying dogs.
Funny thing I've been saying this for 2 years and people on this web site literally told me to fuck off!
Do your do dillegence I said all along I did and still people have their heads in the sand.
I hope for everyone that they stay healthy ,I have people in my own family that were ignorant and still believe, drinking the covid kool-aid.......

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Funny thing I've been saying this for 2 years and people on this web site literally told me to fuck off!
Do your do dillegence I said all along I did and still people have their heads in the sand.
I hope for everyone that they stay healthy ,I have people in my own family that were ignorant and still believe, drinking the covid kool-aid.......
A.B.

they took the Jab... still wear the masks..
and are Scared for their lifes...

its sad....