WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This article blows........

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
HeHe, sure it was an "ear infection" he was treating...:rolleyes:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I read an article a year ago where they are now picking up medications in the ground water. Apparently so many people are on meds and the body doesn’t break them down all the way. So they use the bathroom water goes down is treated for waste and is trickling down to the ground water.

Now it’s coming back up in the city water. Strongest argument for natural healing I have ever heard.

MisplacedSooner

Reaction score
Hey babe I took a little blue pill, if your neck is stiff for four hours we need to take you to the doctor.

Funny ass comments in the article.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
I read an article a year ago where they are now picking up medications in the ground water. Apparently so many people are on meds and the body doesn’t break them down all the way. So they use the bathroom water goes down is treated for waste and is trickling down to the ground water.

Now it’s coming back up in the city water. Strongest argument for natural healing I have ever heard.
I read/watched something similar overseas in the UK or there abouts. They claimed there was so much cocaine/opiat consumption that clean water processed thru the new state of the art filtration systems still left high amounts in fully treated consumable water