WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This Douchebag is all double Talk

just_floatin

Reaction score
D0315DFC-F59E-4760-84CE-A45C9BA26656.jpeg

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Just an FYI.....https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/threads/political-threads-started-in-the-lounge.241011/

DLC

Reaction score
I thought he was going tear up just before the moment of silence ……

he has trouble just talking…..

at least he didnt call then a pony boy! That’s like fighting words!!!

Reaction score
Just an FYI.....https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/threads/political-threads-started-in-the-lounge.241011/

if they are serious about that rule, and if the thread "bringing some facebook to RDP" is in the lounge, they have there work cut out for them...

but then if dave post on those threads then what ?

beerrun

Reaction score
Be something to the effect that his son came home from over there and died of brain cancer so he knows what its like to lose a kid in battle. How the fuck is that the same as these kids being blown up😡

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
if they are serious about that rule, and if the thread "bringing some facebook to RDP" is in the lounge, they have there work cut out for them...

but then if dave post on those threads then what ?

Why don’t you read I said Yes I know it should have been posted there
Get a life Democrat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Why don’t you read I said Yes I know it should have been posted there
Get a life Democrat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't reply about where you posted personally, or I would have quoted you. I was replying about the new/old rule that HNL2LHC re-posted.

Last edited:

caribbean20

Reaction score
His address was nothing but a rambling, incoherent mash of words . I actually think he was drugged . I am literally ashamed of my country .
Tough crowd. No fan of Biden here but I thought his speech was properly somber, heartfelt and appropriate. What else could he say? Impartiality can be a virtue at times.

shunter2005

Reaction score
His address was nothing but a rambling, incoherent mash of words . I actually think he was drugged . I am literally ashamed of my country .
Agree. He's just a village idiot, looking for a village. I will never be ashamed of my country, but I am ashamed of the 536 worthless POS's that have been "elected" to legislate. They should all be fired and go back to the original idea of legislators. Appointed or voted in for one two year or one six year term, and send them back to the farm. How did we let it get this bad? Republicans have no spine, Dems have no soul and the others have neither.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Tough crowd. No fan of Biden here but I thought his speech was properly somber, heartfelt and appropriate. What else could he say? Impartiality can be a virtue at times.

How about.... I’m a loser and my hands have blood on them because im personally responsible for getting those soldiers killed and a lot injured/maimed, including civilians. Signed Jao Biden. We’re negotiating with the Taliban. Who do you think let all the Isis K fucks out of prison. The Taliban. We gave them a list of all Americans that are stuck behind enemy lines. You honestly think they’re going to help us? The idiot gave away Bagram which was way more secure and had all sorts of military equipment. Fuck that POS, may he rot in hell. 🖕

brgrcru

Reaction score

you have to be fucking kidding me !

Fuck him and all his 81 million scum bag voters .
Joe and his commie comrades, should be fucking hung for treason .
fuck that POS !

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
So are you just going to sit on top of the fence and throw spitballs at each side. His speech was nothing short of a mash of jiberish from an old senile sexual pervert!!

Backlash

Reaction score
I listened to about 2 minutes of his scripted delivery. It was pathetic and I couldn't take it. My wife, who could care less about anything other than TicToc, even chimed in and said "Gawd, that's awful." Pedo Joe needs to go. The longer that senile, washed up pedophile POS is leading this once great nation, the more damage he's going to do.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
She can’t handle it. My money is she turns and runs also. These are some real world problems that giving blowjobs won’t fix👍🏻
My money is on her either resigning or her sudden death right before Chairman Jao calls it quits due to health (dementia) issues in the next 2 years. That way the Communists can put an ass in that seat that could beat Trump in 2024. Because even they know it’s going to be pure comedy if she runs based on her first 7 months in office. She’s only been given 1 Task. The job she’s done on the Mexican Border could have been done better by a 2nd Grader, lol. 😂