WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This happened today at a polling place today in Simi Valley

4Waters

Reaction score
Resized_tempFileForShare_20210911-164818_194909240465229.jpeg

They're cheating 🤬🤬

xlint89

Reaction score
Film everything and let them know you are. Scams will be happening all over the election.

4Waters

Reaction score
So I hadn't voted yet, that's good.

The lady that checked me in asked if I wanted a paper ballot or if I wanted to vote electronically. I said paper, I don't trust Dominion, she chuckled and said nobody has used it this time around🤣

Fenderbender

Reaction score
Yep I voted at White Oak elementary in Simi and when they asked me if I wanted to vote electronic or paper and I laughed snd said didn’t we all learn our lesson on that last time around! They proceeded to tell the old folks next to me that it’s exactly the same… just print the fucking paper ballots and STFU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score

Spectra18

Reaction score
Happening at El Camino high school as well as many other San Fernando valley voting centers

- “Gary they’re doing it in California now”
= “ I bet they would.”
- “Cheating bastards.”

B1ADF6EC-1E40-4CB8-AD41-F5B76825FB06.gif

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Happening at El Camino high school as well as many other San Fernando valley voting centers

so now there is no and a yes ballot from the same person that cancel each other out, enough of these he can't lose.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I just heard..OC, has same issues...

now I'm gonna vote in person.... I was gonna turn in my vote by mail ballot tomorrow.... but just wanna check this out

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Here are the California election laws and penalties...share and familiarize yourselves with them. Seeing as how some are felonies, I don't see any reason why voters seeing this type of thing can't call the cops, site the specific law being violated, and have the certain people cited/detained/arrested on the spot. If it starts happening enough, our voices will be heard.

motormonkey

Reaction score
Here are the California election laws and penalties...share and familiarize yourselves with them. Seeing as how some are felonies, I don't see any reason why voters seeing this type of thing can't call the cops, site the specific law being violated, and have the certain people cited/detained/arrested on the spot. If it starts happening enough, our voices will be heard.

I would check into it, but would definitely have to give it "teeth" to report it to some kind of law enforcment if it applies.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

Nothing would ever be done about it. That is the sad part now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Meaney77

Reaction score
Biden is already headed to LA to "campaign" with Newscum in the LBC- Unfortunately Newscum wont be going anywhere with this recall. Sad times these days.

Last edited:

Universal Elements

Reaction score
That's fake, address is aresidence.

Don’t know if it’s fake.. My next door neighbor in OC was a voting designated location. On voting day, he would set up three booths in his garage with signs outside. That’s where people would. One in our immediate area. Don’t know if things have changed in California.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
View attachment 1048725

I'm afraid there's only one solution boys........the one that turdalini is afraid of. ;)

Find your spines, it's getting closer.

Yep.
Symbolism does not win a war...and this war has already started.
“When it kicks off I’m ready” isn’t going to get it done..:it’s already kicked off.
We salute our flags, fly them from our flagpoles, wave our Trump flags and decorate our trucks and rigs with Stars and Stripes and pound our chests.
Then we go to the bar, or the golf course, or out on the water and call it a day.
We just had a weekend of unbridled symbolic patriotism...and what came of it? Nothing.
People are sill dying in Afghanistan because of the enemy in the WH, the imposter has labeled flag waving Patriots as the number one threat to this Nation. A former Rep president stood there and said 1/6 was equivalent to 9/11.
I don’t know what’s coming. But it is coming fast.
We will either fold up as a Republic, or military intervention will happen.

Our founders did not fight on symbolism. That came later, and today it seems that we think it is the priority.
It’s time to put down our banners, step off our soapboxes, and put in the work.
When we see people on TV in other countries with that look of disbelief in their eyes as shit is blowing up around them, and people are lying dead in the streets, it’s wise to remember that just before that they were doctors, mechanics, shop owners, and pretty much all the things that we do here in our towns and states. Last week the Taliban, armed with US weapons and gear, were removing Afghani civilians from airplanes and shooting them in the head using manifests supplied by our own state department. These planes were sitting there because the Biden admin has in effect banned unapproved flights to leave, and by extension has served up these Afghanis as payment
We are immune to the horror and have been for a long time.
These people looked outside one day and saw planes and rockets and armed men.
Ask any of the people on this very site what it was like for them in Iran, or Libya, or African nations when the trucks rolled in.
Our big unifying event was 9/11
But no matter who you think did it the cold hard truth is that Cuomo alone killed 4 times as many people than died that day. Where’s the unity?
Our election process has been compromised for some time, to varying degrees.
Our last Presidential election was the biggest sham ever played on us. They didn’t even hide it and why should they? The entire judicial recourse path is just as corrupt as the process.
Biden supporters dont even care that it was THE biggest perversion of our Constitution in history.
what SHOULD have been a unifying event turned out to be a divisive event.
That event has led to far more deaths than 9/11 and it’s just getting started.
Basically, the attitude of having too much to lose to risk losing it all is a sure fire recipe for disaster.
We exist ONLY because crazy fuckers were not afraid to risk it all.

I don’t know how this deal will go down or turn out, but don’t be surprised when happens.
EA055B0A-6027-4A91-BE40-99F3FD25AD99.jpeg