WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This is a disgusting pic to me

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Those soldiers should be getting better treatment than this.

1610823600723.png

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
That is far better treatment than laying in a dug out hole in the desert with bullets flying over your head. But I agree, no reason they should be sitting there with nowhere to actually rest in comfort.

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
As a veteran I can tell you this happens quite frequently. The phrase, "Hurry up and wait" is used commonly and we spent a lot of time sitting around doing nothing. Sure, it would be nice to have had comfy chairs or couches to sit in but at least these guys are inside. A lot of times some asshole sergeant will come along and kick everyone out and make them police the yard just because. :mad:

lbhsbz

Reaction score
That is far better treatment than laying in a dug out hole in the desert with bullets flying over your head. But I agree, no reason they should be sitting there with nowhere to actually rest in comfort.
The Mypillow guy shoulda shipped in some pillows while he was visiting Trump.

traquer

Reaction score
Marine vet buddy of mine said this looks comfortable and no problem short term. Says you can't have cots and bedding in case you gotta move quickly you can't be tripping over a bunch of shit. I have no idea but makes sense to me

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
You see the politician just walking by like they dont exist on his cell?

I know the deal with the military guys. I am not talking cots and shit but damn

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
You see the politician just walking by like they dont exist on his cell?

I know the deal with the military guys. I am not talking cots and shit but damn
That is what bothers me, that guy should put his phone down and thank those guys

PlanB

Reaction score
I spent a lot of time just like that when I was in. Being indoors in a temperature controlled building would be considered comfortable. Sleeping in the sand and not seeing a flush toilet for six month, no AC or heat and eating MRE's 90% of the time sucks. The above pic is not so bad.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
The lack of comfort for the soldiers is what bothers you about needing 15K troops to guard against violence against Congress?
I hope you're just as infuriated about the attack on the First Amendment. 🤔

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
The lack of comfort for the soldiers is what bothers you about needing 15K troops to guard against violence against Congress?
They have to keep the story going to keep their lefties happy. Nothing is or was going to happen.

brgrcru

Reaction score
why are those traitorous politicians still alive?
I was just hoping, someone, had taken one for team and the 75+ million of us. last Wednesday. damn it!

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
If you need 25,000 troops, thousands of local, federal police and private security firms to protect your Inauguration party, maybe the people didn’t elect you! :cool:
Yeah, I thought uncle Joe was going to be the president of unity and happiness.🙄