WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This is a face only a Chevy Lover could like

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
In 30 years everyone will want the buttfaced 2020 classic chevy truck......just like everyone thinks the cardboard box square bodies are so bitchen now...lmao:p:p:D
Oh now you’ve gone and done it! :eek::eek::eek:

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Chevy really stepped in it this time with the HD’s. Who signed off on this crap? Even the interior is meh. Looks like I’ll be hanging onto my 2011 for awhile now.

Last edited:

CoronaChris

Reaction score
IMG_5419.JPG
IMG_5420.JPG

SkyDirtWaterguy

Reaction score
But but but.....it’s got a new tailgate, fold down, step thingy......

MOUZER

Reaction score
ok ok........yall know what mouzer likes................lol

CoronaChris

Reaction score
In my opinion I hated this body style but as a loyal Chevy owner I still purchased and made it mine. I would rather have an ugly Chevy than push a Ford.
christruckfabtechlift.jpg

Cdog

Reaction score
After 200k miles & doing the head gasket, studs & all the upgrades on my LBZ this year it’s amazing how much power it has and how reliable it’s been.

Yesterday was my first test towing our genesis 34GS from scottsdale to Bolsa Chica after the new top end. I ran it 75 mph the whole way and only needed to down shift into 5th a handful of times. Made it up the whitewater grade in wind doing 75 mph in 5th with 1150 egt’s on a crappy edge tow tune with plenty more on tap.

I just can’t turn my nose up to that over a bad couple of years of looks. I’ll take the Denali over the Chevy next time but with guys like banks all excited over the LP5 and what it’s capable of I believe I’m in good hands.

Go ahead and buy whatever. But I have proof my truck is a bad bitch.

DC-88

Reaction score
Picked up a new 19' 2500 a few months back because it was just time. I've been getting a constant barrage of " ya know they're changing the body style next year right?" . Feeling lucky to have dodged the family truckster that seriously looks like a meme . I could probably live with the gmc--

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
My 2 cents. I like the front end. I think it looks good, can see the cheese grater point but ultimately like it. I also like the window line on the rear doors of the HD, the same line on the 1500 was a big turn off for me, I like the square rear door window of the HD.

Things I don't like, loose all the freaking steps. Be a man and use the freaking tire and bumper like we used to.
Steps to loose:
Side steps - use retractable so we don't have to see them
Bed steps in front of wheel well - hideous and break up the body line of the bed
Bumper steps - Just lift your damn leg a little higher and get your butt in the truck
Tailgate steps - WTH? Ugly, and not needed unless you're over 60.
Too many steps!