WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

this is just WOW!!!

squeezer

Reaction score
So are you implying that criminal defense lawyers should decide who they think is guilty and plead the case accordingly?

Because as disgusting as this case is the defense lawyer in question appears to be the only one who actually did their job...

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/representing-client-whom-the-lawyer-thinks-is-guilty.html

Defense attorneys are ethically bound to zealously represent all clients, those whom they think will be justly found guilty as well as those whom they think are factually innocent. (See Canon 7, ABA Model Code of Professional Responsibility.) A vigorous defense is necessary to protect the innocent and to ensure that judges and citizens?and not the police?have the ultimate power to decide who is guilty of a crime.

In truth, the defense lawyer almost never really knows whether the defendant is guilty of a charged crime. Just because the defendant says he did it doesn?t make it so. The defendant may be lying to take the rap for someone he wants to protect, or may be guilty, but only of a different and lesser crime than the one being prosecuted by the district attorney. A defendant may have done the act in question, but the client may have a valid defense that would exonerate him. For these reasons, among others, defense lawyers often do not ask their clients if they committed the crime. Instead, the lawyer uses the facts to put on the best defense possible and leaves the question of guilt to the judge or jury.

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
As corrupt and, well I could go on and on, and as absolutely horrible this case was... I have to agree HC may have been the ONLY one doing their job. If I remember correctly, sexual assault cases were horribly investigated and even more traumatic to victims back in the 70's. There has been much reform in that area of law since. I would wager this is not likely to happen again.

HC is still a piece of SHIT.

Andy B.

Reaction score
So are you implying that criminal defense lawyers should decide who they think is guilty and plead the case accordingly?

Because as disgusting as this case is the defense lawyer in question appears to be the only one who actually did their job...

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/representing-client-whom-the-lawyer-thinks-is-guilty.html

Defense attorneys are ethically bound to zealously represent all clients, those whom they think will be justly found guilty as well as those whom they think are factually innocent. (See Canon 7, ABA Model Code of Professional Responsibility.) A vigorous defense is necessary to protect the innocent and to ensure that judges and citizens?and not the police?have the ultimate power to decide who is guilty of a crime.

In truth, the defense lawyer almost never really knows whether the defendant is guilty of a charged crime. Just because the defendant says he did it doesn?t make it so. The defendant may be lying to take the rap for someone he wants to protect, or may be guilty, but only of a different and lesser crime than the one being prosecuted by the district attorney. A defendant may have done the act in question, but the client may have a valid defense that would exonerate him. For these reasons, among others, defense lawyers often do not ask their clients if they committed the crime. Instead, the lawyer uses the facts to put on the best defense possible and leaves the question of guilt to the judge or jury.

Like I said UNETHICAL,NO MORALS,PIECE OF SHIT LAUGHING ABOUT IT REALLY!!!! I feel sorry for you or anyone else voting for that Cunt! Yeah she did her jog but any good lawyer with any INTEGRITY would have turned the client down! In the end it's all about money for the Clinton's they don't give a rats ass about America!! Dave posted this on facebook four months ago and i'm sorry I had to see it again and you want her running the country and you making excuses for her wow! I feel sorry for you and the people in your circle!

squeezer

Reaction score
Like I said UNETHICAL,NO MORALS,PIECE OF SHIT LAUGHING ABOUT IT REALLY!!!! I feel sorry for you or anyone else voting for that Cunt! Yeah she did her jog but any good lawyer with any INTEGRITY would have turned the client down! In the end it's all about money for the Clinton's they don't give a rats ass about America!! Dave posted this on facebook four months ago and i'm sorry I had to see it again and you want her running the country I feel sorry for you!

Thats just it...

I DONT want her running the country. I just want Trump running the country even less.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Any lawyer that would attack the victim in court is a pos. Nothing wrong wth zealous defense, but there is a huge difference between ethices and morals. You need both.

530RL

Reaction score
Any lawyer that would attack the victim in court is a pos. Nothing wrong wth zealous defense, but there is a huge difference between ethices and morals. You need both.

Not to be the Presidential nominee from either party. :D

Andy B.

Reaction score
Thats just it...

I DONT want her running the country. I just want Trump running the country even less.

So stop making excuses for her(especially with things like this) I don't when trump fucks up lol. I'm sure your a decent and honest person but that struck me hard, to me it sounded like that was ok with you. I sure you feel the same but not voting for him is a vote for her. It just hit me wrong which probably was not your intention.............

squeezer

Reaction score
I agree in the court room a vigorous defense is a must. Outside of the court room, her bragging outside the courts is the real problem and makes her a POS.

So does Trumps bragging about being a sexual predator...

squeezer

Reaction score
So stop making excuses for her(especially with things like this) I don't when trump fucks up lol. I'm sure your a decent and honest person but that struck me hard, to me it sounded like that was ok with you. I sure you feel the same but not voting for him is a vote for her. It just hit me wrong which probably was not your intention.............

I again defy anybody here to fnd a post where I make an explicit statement supporting HRC.

Refusing to buy into the line that she somehow is to blame for a young girls rape because she was better at her job than the defense attorney is flawed logic.

Do you really want attorneys deciding how strong of a defense to make? You might not like the outcome in this case and neither do I but it sure as hell is better than making legal defense subject to the moral compass of lawyers.

500bbc

Reaction score
I again defy anybody here to fnd a post where I make an explicit statement supporting HRC.

Refusing to buy into the line that she somehow is to blame for a young girls rape because she was better at her job than the defense attorney is flawed logic.

Do you really want attorneys deciding how strong of a defense to make? You might not like the outcome in this case and neither do I but it sure as hell is better than making legal defense subject to the moral compass of lawyers.

She's a fucking lying CUNT that has no respect for anyone, she laughs about getting a child rapist off by her lying in court.

You're going to vote for the whore.

:fingerTard

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

Hypothetical:
If I was unjustly accused of raping someone...I'd find another lawyer if they didn't attack "the victim's" credibility in court.

That's the thing about lawyers.
You want the asshole lawyers on your side.

Andy B.

Reaction score

I wasn't blaming her for the rape just her integrity etc. you really want attorneys deciding how strong of a defense to make? You might not like the outcome in this case and neither do I but it sure as hell is better than making legal defense subject to the moral compass of lawyers.[/QUOTE] Laughing about it afterwards I have a problem with that! You may not say it out right you support her but it sure looks that way IMO!