WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This is some funny shit! Attempted robbery

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Appears items on top of the display case near the owner were hit, and not the idiot perp.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I think that was just the percussion from the gun blast that disturbed things.
Fuckin well deserved for those idiots.
Agreed!
They way the dumb ass was yelling “he shot my arm off” I’d say there’s a good chance he was hit. Hopefully loses use of his arm for the rest of his life.

I noticed that also. I think the store owner must of had a shotgun. I can't see for sure on my phone.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
They later showed up at a local hospital in a stolen vehicle full of guns and were promptly arrested. Genius.
Can’t be serious. Really they couldn’t be that FN stupid. Wait. I shouldn’t expect anything less these days I guess. SMH

BigRedBryan

Reaction score
News crews have been here all day interviewing people.
20220801_125326.jpg
20220801_124548.jpg

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
1) Why would you try to rob anyone in Norco? Good chance you'll meet a gun.
2) Why would you leave LA County to commit a crime? All four will be prosecuted in Riverside County. Stay in LA where they release you on no cash bail same day.

Backlash

Reaction score
I believe the Covid nonsense and zero cash bail ended here in L.A. county. Not that I'm bragging about it....it's still run by a POS D.A. 🤬

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
His only mistake is he did not follow jackass outside and blow that BMW to smithereens.
Right? That bmw dealer won't want that stolen car back, let insurance total it from a bunch of pellet holes.

Albert

Reaction score
That looks like somewhere off 6th street? If its the liquor store I am thinking of I saw a guy pull in with his horse to grab a six pack and I mean pull in with the horse

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
That looks like somewhere off 6th street? If its the liquor store I am thinking of I saw a guy pull in with his horse to grab a six pack and I mean pull in with the horse
6th and Center. Across Center from the Circle K.

BajaT

Reaction score
This is GOLD!!!! LOL

RELATED - Caught on camera: 80-year-old Norco store owner shoots attempted robbery suspect

Cope's wife, who did not want to be identified on camera, said that her husband rarely uses his gun.

A loud blast can be heard on the security footage and then screams, as the gunman ran to his getaway car, yelling over and over, "He shot my arm off."

CBSLA asked Cope's wife if he knew that he'd hit the suspect.

"The guy yelled. So, he figured he did, but he didn't know the extent of the damage, but the guy is in the hospital, in critical condition. So, it must have been a pretty good shot," she said.

During the run in with the attempted robbers, Cope, a father and grandfather, suffered a heart attack and needed three stents. He's now out of the hospital and recovering.

At the store on 6th Street, the phone has been ringing nonstop. Calls came in from people as far away as Canada, praising Cope for his bravery. One man drove to Norco Market and Liquor from Eastvale to show his support.

"...I was telling my fiancé by the time that happened, you have no time to react, you know, whatever you can grab or whatever you can...especially, you know, for his safety. You know, he had to think fast," customer Adrian Guzman said.

According to Cope's wife, the shooting sends a message to criminals.

BigRedBryan

Reaction score
20220802_104122.jpg

The news was here again pretty much all day. Word around town is these shitbags were watching the store for a month or so. They had been going in the store during that time. Of course that's what the word around town is...