WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This IS Their Game

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Just lie and lie regardless of the facts.

Barack Obama took a shot at President Trump in an interview Wednesday, blaming him for border ‘cages’ that were actually instituted and used under the former President’s administration.

Obama was decrying the level of support that Trump received from hispanic voters during the election campaign.

“But there’s a lot of evangelical Hispanics who, you know, the fact that Trump says racist things about Mexicans,” Obama said during the interview with with The Breakfast Club radio show.

“Or puts detainees, you know, undocumented workers, in cages — they think that’s less important than the fact that, you know, he supports their views on gay marriage or abortion, right?” Obama claimed.

I hope they go after that POS, he deserves it more than anyone. 🖕

KevinR

Reaction score
When I watch these recent “interviews” with him I have to fight back the bile that comes forth.

Just imagine being an adult so uninformed and/or biased that between Obama and Biden you actually believe what they say is truthful fact.

I just wait to see if it all gets exposed or not. And at this point in time I’m not real hopeful, but I’m an optimist and will stand firm till the end.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Just lie and lie regardless of the facts.

Barack Obama took a shot at President Trump in an interview Wednesday, blaming him for border ‘cages’ that were actually instituted and used under the former President’s administration.

Obama was decrying the level of support that Trump received from hispanic voters during the election campaign.

“But there’s a lot of evangelical Hispanics who, you know, the fact that Trump says racist things about Mexicans,” Obama said during the interview with with The Breakfast Club radio show.

“Or puts detainees, you know, undocumented workers, in cages — they think that’s less important than the fact that, you know, he supports their views on gay marriage or abortion, right?” Obama claimed.

I hope they go after that POS, he deserves it more than anyone. 🖕
He’s either getting cocky or he’s been told to run interference by looking like the least classy ex president ever. I think he just needs to shut the fuck up and write a FOURTH autobiography. Jeeeezzzus, how conceited is this mud sucking asshole? Fuck him.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
When I watch these recent “interviews” with him I have to fight back the bile that comes forth.

Just imagine being an adult so uninformed and/or biased that between Obama and Biden you actually believe what they say is truthful fact.

I just wait to see if it all gets exposed or not. And at this point in time I’m not real hopeful, but I’m an optimist and will stand firm till the end.

A generation of brainwashed sheep think hes god but he is not the head of the snake by a long shot.