WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This is ugly...

HotRod82

Reaction score
Side by side comparison of Russian, Chinese, and US army recruiting videos. Ours is downright embarrassing. I fear at some point we are seriously going to get our asses handed to us. Hats off to the Chinese ad, it's bad ass.

Taboma

Reaction score
They now offer a few different styles, depending on who (Or What apparently) they're targeting.
They have the Emma The Calling, that's the one being compared to the Chinese and Russian, so cute with the --- well never mind.
They have the David The Calling, no fucking way I'm watching that one.
The What's Your Warrior is better, but doesn't compare to the impact of the foreign ones.

500bbc

Reaction score
They now offer a few different styles, depending on who (Or What apparently) they're targeting.
They have the Emma The Calling, that's the one being compared to the Chinese and Russian, so cute with the --- well never mind.
They have the David The Calling, no fucking way I'm watching that one.
The What's Your Warrior is better, but doesn't compare to the impact of the foreign ones.

When you realize their goal is to destroy the country it all makes sense...

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Plastic safety scissors
Ummm...
39D0AEBE-9D1F-4AAF-B33A-5DB2D8B5C572.jpeg

Backlash

Reaction score
While the responses here are excellent, the recruiting videos that our tax dollars have paid for are absolutely fucking pathetic. What a complete embarrassment. If I was someone who was still enlisted with any branch of our US military, I would be pissed off with this crap. Pussification of a nation. Good job liberal asswipes, you must be so proud. 🖕🖕

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'd seen these various comparisons on various "alternative sources". I feel bad for the ones that are "in", have been faithfully serving their duty, or have already completed their service. Sad, what will become of our country. I'll be waiting for the Russians, I like their leader better than Pooh Bear...

77hallett

Reaction score
This one hurts, severely. We are legitimately being turned into a social experiment. We feel it at all ranks, and the majority of us disagree with this to the fullest. We don’t give two shits if you have two moms, two dads, Asian, Hispanic, white, two cocks, a wooden leg, we don’t care as long as you can do your job and you’re the best trained for the position that you hold.

this viewpoint is mine and is not the viewpoint of the DoD or the US Air Force.