WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This is what happens to cyclists who think they own the road

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
I've had about all I can stand with the spandex mafia around here. We have a 10 foot halo law in Oregon now. By law you have to stay 10ft away from any cyclist with your car, regardless of room. Next they tried to make it a felony for the car driver if you get in an accident with a cyclist. A felony, for real. We have roads with 2 foot shoulders and you come around a corner only to find adults playing with their toy in the middle of a highway. I have followed them for up to an hour before I could pass with the 5th wheel on behind. I tow with a diesel and I let them know it as I pass.:finger

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was anyone else waiting for a car to come at all of them head on?

oh... just me... mmkay.

;)

ssc

Reaction score
I have driven down that road and passed a few ostriches. That is nothing like the baboon problems at the end of the road. But, that is another story.

Cheers, SSC

blacksockdown

Banned
Reaction score
I've had about all I can stand with the spandex mafia around here. We have a 10 foot halo law in Oregon now. By law you have to stay 10ft away from any cyclist with your car, regardless of room. Next they tried to make it a felony for the car driver if you get in an accident with a cyclist. A felony, for real. We have roads with 2 foot shoulders and you come around a corner only to find adults playing with their toy in the middle of a highway. I have followed them for up to an hour before I could pass with the 5th wheel on behind. I tow with a diesel and I let them know it as I pass.:finger

Avid cyclist here.SpotFuknOn.I will gladly take a beatdown, tazer,pepper spray and clubbing from t&y any day,for riding on the sidewalk.No fukn way am i going out as road kill FTS...

TOBTEK

Reaction score
THAT'S AWESOME! Good thing it wasn't a long up hill........ I'd be bloody!

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
That old boy had some staying power!

Absolutely hilarious.

Parent are avid Cyclists - and they want to be be treated as an equal vehicle, but simultaneously have the privileges of a pedestrian and blow off stop signs at will.

Be nice to cyclists - it may be my parents.

UD

blacksockdown

Banned
Reaction score
That old boy had some staying power!

Absolutely hilarious.

Parent are avid Cyclists - and they want to be be treated as an equal vehicle, but simultaneously have the privileges of a pedestrian and blow off stop signs at will.

Be nice to cyclists - it may be my parents.

UD

LOL

500bbc

Reaction score
There's a main Blvd. in the SFV that the fucking hippies have added massive bike lanes too, jacking up the traffic and parking. Until yesterday I had never seen a cyclist in the area.
Yesterday saw my first one, he was barreling along, not in the bike path, but in the middle of a lane then blew the fucking light at a major cross street.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Devonshire? Took a traffic lane and made id bicycle and I have NEVER seen a bike on it. Fucktards.

500bbc

Reaction score
Devonshire? Took a traffic lane and made id bicycle and I have NEVER seen a bike on it. Fucktards.

Reseda, have you seen that clusterfuck of fucking hippie stupidity?
Just a few million bucks down the drain.

Not to mention Wilbur, commandeered two lanes for the spandex mafia on a street that goes no where and now is a rolling traffic jam.

Still haven't seen a cyclist there either.

Tards

500bbc

Reaction score
Only from the mind of a hippie fucktard.
Very busy street that is a main North South artery. Even the cyclists don't want to ride in that little alley next to the curb.

Attachments

• fucking tards.jpg
    fucking tards.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 11

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I hate when the AMGEN tour runs every year. They always make a couple stops in the Central Coast and the month before, and the month after the amount of "cyclists" double. There is more overly stretched Spandex than you could imagine ever existed!!