WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This Is What Happens When They Take Your Guns

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
wtf is going on here

This video gives me shivers... if that were me and my child screaming like that.... I would not turn green like the hulk.... but I will definitely smash and destroy anyone in my way until it's lights out.

7ACF7B4C-7A6D-4A65-93B4-F0C09AB2C79E.jpeg

Not at you brother, I’ve just been saving that meme for awhile. 😝

Wedgy

Reaction score
Fuck the Australian Administration.
Come after my Dogs? Here? IDFTS...

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Holy shit!! Hang on to your guns people!
Reading the responses to this tweet it seems like a lot of aussies are ok with these lockdowns. What you say @Wombat?
Total "HORSESHIT" 👎 :mad: I know plenty of Aussies in all states and l can say without question these Politian's will get theirs come the next elections.
When my brothers in the US are finished hanging the Biden Administration up by the short and curlies please send the tools over here.;)
Please send with extra thick rope as our polies are blessed with extra thick heads.👍🇺🇸👌:cool:

Backlash

Reaction score
Total "HORSESHIT" 👎 :mad: I know plenty of Aussies in all states and l can say without question these Politian's will get theirs come the next elections.
When my brothers in the US are finished hanging the Biden Administration up by the short and curlies please send the tools over here.;)
Please send with extra thick rope as our polies are blessed with extra thick heads.👍🇺🇸👌:cool:

Sorry Wombat! We don't have any "Tools" to give to you. We gave them all to the Taliban. 😬🤬

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
Godspeed brother

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Don’t look at Australia. This is happening in California. What are you big boys going to do about it. Nothing. Just like the election and everything else. No ones able to organize a million man/woman march on DC. Come on man, time to do something.... I know, you have too much to lose. News flash, You’ve already lost,

http://instagr.am/p/CTCPxuDFOzI/

Universal Elements

Reaction score

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Aussie Health Chief: COVID Will Be With Us "Forever", People Will Have To "Get Used To" Endless Booster Vaccines
teaser image

Given that Australians were previously told authorities “wouldn’t hesitate” to go door to door to carry out COVID tests, what’s to stop them doing the same thing for vaccines?

As we previously highlighted, the infamously stern-faced Chant previously warned Aussies that they shouldn’t even be talking to their own friends and neighbors, even if they’re wearing a mask.

“Whilst it’s human nature to engage in conversation with others, to be friendly, unfortunately this is not the time to do that,” said Chant.
“So even if you run into your next door neighbor in the shopping center…don’t start up a conversation, now is the time for minimizing your interactions with others, even if you’ve got a mask, do not think that affords total protection,” she added.

Globalhomo deserves the rope.........🖕

4Waters

Reaction score
Aussie Health Chief: COVID Will Be With Us "Forever", People Will Have To "Get Used To" Endless Booster Vaccines
teaser image

Given that Australians were previously told authorities “wouldn’t hesitate” to go door to door to carry out COVID tests, what’s to stop them doing the same thing for vaccines?

As we previously highlighted, the infamously stern-faced Chant previously warned Aussies that they shouldn’t even be talking to their own friends and neighbors, even if they’re wearing a mask.

“Whilst it’s human nature to engage in conversation with others, to be friendly, unfortunately this is not the time to do that,” said Chant.
“So even if you run into your next door neighbor in the shopping center…don’t start up a conversation, now is the time for minimizing your interactions with others, even if you’ve got a mask, do not think that affords total protection,” she added.

That's a man right?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
teaser image

Lunatics running the asylum. Or actually, the inmates running the prison colony.

DemocratsRuinEverything

All Day Every Day
Reaction score
Hey Regor,

I did a Buffalo hunt in Australia in 2012 IIRC. It was a classic, English Double Rifle hunt. The amount of paperwork to get gun permits was prohibitive. But, I wanted to go and use my own rifles, so I completed it.

One document was for my local police department to fill out. It essentially said I was a good guy and a solid citizen. I walked into the Peoria sub-station up by my home. The officers all looked at me like I was crazy. None of them wanted to sign it. They said what happens if you go shoot the place up?

Anyway, one of them signed it and sent me on my way.

Once we got to Sydney, we had to transit to another domestic flight to Darwin. As we stood in line (at a separate terminal) the Aussies looked at us like we were criminals. They were uneasy and made an effort to show their high level of disdain for us.

We did the hunt, got dropped off at the terminal for the trip home. We go to check in the guns, they ask us for our "export permits". Not one of us had a single clue as to what that was. It was late at night and their equivalent to CBP helped us fill the forms out.

Point being, look what has happen to a once , independent, proud firearm culture. They have completely given up.

Picture of said Buffalo.

View attachment 1033701
Oh shit for a second there I thought you shot Michelle Obama or Oprah. I had to take a really good look.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Remember when the idiots used to call us conspiracy theorists when we would mention the New World Order?
You will hear the term New World Order more frequently to desensitize the tone deaf sheeple.

Don’t ever give up your guns because that is your only defense against the globalist. But as Joe has stated “they have nucs and F-15s” which is a true statement. God help us.
7FDD786A-9F4A-4885-997C-3C70E86E707A.jpeg

4Waters

Reaction score
You will hear the term New World Order more frequently to desensitize the tone deaf sheeple.

Don’t ever give up your guns because that is your only defense against the globalist. But as Joe has stated “they have nucs and F-15s” which is a true statement. God help us.
View attachment 1047191
Glad I'm an uneducated deplorable chump🤣

Wedgy

Reaction score
This dude will die pretty soon. Nothing co.es between an aussie and his beer

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

This literally has nothing to do with covid, and everything to do with control

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
This gal nails it…and is also easy on the eyes [emoji4]

View attachment 1041788

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

She provides a very clear message about what's going on and where we're headed.

I hope you've watched this!

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score