WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This is why i support Trump and hope he is successful.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
LOL...did you read the end of the article? It really is fascinating to see people fed up with CA move to places like Phoenix, Austin, Boise, etc., then upon arrival they vote for the same policies that they were so fed up with back in Cali......truly fascinating.
Can't complain about them, if you are inviting them...lol :D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
My AZ R voter card showed up today!

It ain’t me...

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Yes, but to escape your lunacy, not to drag it with me!
Good luck in Havasu. I can only take Havasu for 3-4 days at a time. Your just trading one type of lunacy for another breed of lunatics...lol :D:p

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Good luck in Havasu. I can only take Havasu for 3-4 days at a time. Your just trading one type of lunacy for another breed of lunatics...lol :D:p

True!
But I’m only here 2 weeks at a time tops.
So it’s sort of like a vacation every month. I’ll probably only be here 10 days at a time if I switch jobs, which I’m likely to do at some point soon.

I’ve got a year lease, so I’ll know next summer whether I’ll buy or move on.

It’s well documented that I’m not exactly “normal” lol, so this type of lunacy might actually suit me!

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
And remember, right before Flake left, he presented the Senate with a 'Carbon Tax' bill. True conservative.

Yet another reason i hope Trump is successful. These are the people that rallied against Trump for 'not being conservative'.... Just like racism, bigotry, sexism, etc, their actions, and continual false cries, have rendered the terms meaningless.

I also think the way he conducted himself during the Kavanaugh hearings was suspect.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Investigative reporting by Regor. :D

Plankton_traveling__D_by_SpongeBoblover1.jpg

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
My AZ R voter card showed up today!

It ain’t me...

I'll even go as far to say that Senator Flake himself did it to Arizona. I feel he would have had a very tough primary but would have pulled it out. In a General against Kirsten Sinema, again a close race but again I believe he would have beaten her. Then Governor Ducey could have appointed McSally to McCain's vacancy...poof two R Senators. So let's lay the blame where it belongs, Senator Jeff Flake. He threw a 57 footer.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Briefcase full of Gateway Pundits!;)
View attachment 807202

Your boy got railroaded by a white guy again!!!!!

Finally Joe called Obama out.

During an appearance on MSNBC, Joe Biden’s spokeswoman said that President Obama was very aware of Hunter Biden raking in loads of dirty money at a Ukrainian gas company.

She told us something that most of us already knew. Obama was complete cool with Joe’s son Hunter raking in cash while his dad was also handling United States relations with the Ukraine.

upload_2019-10-14_17-19-8.gif

Scandal Freeeeeeeeeee baaaaaaaaaa the sheep.

First and last Saucy, first and last!!! :(

92149AA7-4A9D-4403-8EF3-5CD82DACA5E7.gif

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I'll even go as far to say that Senator Flake himself did it to Arizona. I feel he would have had a very tough primary but would have pulled it out. In a General against Kirsten Sinema, again a close race but again I believe he would have beaten her. Then Governor Ducey could have appointed McSally to McCain's vacancy...poof two R Senators. So let's lay the blame where it belongs, Senator Jeff Flake. He threw a 57 footer.

Much easier to blame it all on Trump. :rolleyes:

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
https://ktla.com/2019/10/20/with-10...-in-california-than-any-other-2020-candidate/

With $10-Million Haul, Trump Raised More Money in California Than Any Other 2020 Candidate
POSTED 6:36 AM, OCTOBER 20, 2019, BY LOS ANGELES TIMES, UPDATED AT 06:43AM, OCTOBER 20, 2019

President Donald Trump waves from Air Force One after landing in Santa Clara County for fundraising events in California. (Credit: Nicholas Kamm / AFP / Getty Images)

No 2020 candidate raised more in California over the last three months than President Trump. He pulled in nearly $10.8 million from donors of $200 or more disclosed in campaign filings this week.

California Sen. Kamala Harris continues to be the most successful Democratic fundraiser in the Golden State, narrowly trailed by Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and other contenders for the nomination.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
OR

Republican presidential candidates raise $5M less than Democratic presidential candidates in California...
Hahahaha.... Notice the plural there buddy? How many Republican presidential Candidates were in California, vs. how many Demoturd Candidates? Another shining example of how idiotic your logic is at times.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Hahahaha.... Notice the plural there buddy? How many Republican presidential Candidates were in California, vs. how many Demoturd Candidates? Another shining example of how idiotic your logic is at times.
"At times"?????????

Reactions: t&y

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Lajeek, lajeek, squeezedturd, don' need no steenking lajeek..