WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This just in - Masks do not protect you from wildfire particulate, but still stop the spread of COVID.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
In today’s version of Honk Honk world, I was told that masks will not work to keep harmful particulate from wildfires out of my lungs.

But yet, these same masks will help stop the spread of COVID.

For reference, the harmful wildfire particulate that my mask is ineffective at stopping is 25X larger than the COVID 19 virus.

Stay inside, wear your masks, and stay in the fetal position on the floor everyone.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
In today’s version of Honk Honk world, I was told that masks will not work to keep harmful particulate from wildfires out of my lungs.

But yet, these same masks will help stop the spread of COVID.

For reference, the harmful wildfire particulate that my mask is ineffective at stopping is 25X larger than the COVID 19 virus.

Stay inside, wear your masks, and stay in the fetal position on the floor everyone.

556C2EC3-331C-4E0F-B10D-29A78967854B.gif

Backlash

Reaction score
20200815_231006.jpg

I don't know what I like more about this picture....

The crazy lady wearing one mask over her mouth and nose and a SECOND mask over her sunglasses and right eye only.....

Or....

The kids in the background laughing at my wife who was taking this picture at a stop light! 😁

Backlash

Reaction score
I couldn't help myself! After she was halfway across the street, I rolled down my window and yelled out "Aaaarrrrrggg Maaaatiieeee!! Waaaalllk the plaaaank!"

The motorists stopped around us also enjoyed my antics as they too were cracking up! 🤣

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
And yet no one is able to give any numbers on how well masks work to flatten the curve.

No scientific evidence, with real numbers have been offered up by our “leaders” in order to justify this insanity. Which is also why there is no end date. Which is also why they now say to wear goggles and plastic face shields. Because they want to drag this out until November 3.

ZERO fucking science.

fuck democrats

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
And yet no one is able to give any numbers on how well masks work to flatten the curve.

No scientific evidence, with real numbers have been offered up by our “leaders” in order to justify this insanity. Which is also why there is no end date. Which is also why they now say to wear goggles and plastic face shields. Because they want to drag this out until November 3.

ZERO fucking science.

fuck democrats

Why...why do you want grandma to die??

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
CAEECBFD-C0CB-486B-A923-4603F20EA524.png

So in OC, 810 deaths which is .02% of the total population. Of these 810, 43% were in nursing homes. As well, we know about 30% of the deaths were not caused by Covid. So it actually closer to .017% of the total population.

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYTHING still restricted????

Math!! Science!!

Vote out the morons.

Fuck democrats

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
This will all clear up after the election. If Biden wins. He will fix everything. He has said so many times

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

ZERO fucking science.

fuck democrats

As you know...

THIS is why masks. THIS is why Hydroxychloroquine isn't permitted. THIS is why it goes beyond the swamp in DC - it's the Global Elites that Trump is threatening as he won't play ball with them...

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
The local news in NorCal just said the same thing: Cloth / surgical masks don't protect against smoke particulates, so don't be tempted to spend time outside with all the smoke in the air.

How is smoke particulate smaller than a virus? Inquiring minds want to know.

Sent From Tapatalk