WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This Lady gets it . I do not support George

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Well thank for Vin of the VIN. First I’ve seen it.
Love it. I wonder what kinda boat she has?

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
As you may be aware, Candice Owen is an all American bad ass.
She can rip apart any Dem at any time and use facts.
Plus she’s smoking fucking hot.

And IMO and what I've seen, so is Kayleigh McEnany.. so why not put them on a TICKET! EPIC!! Jmo

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
And IMO and what I've seen, so is Kayleigh McEnany.. so why not put them on a TICKET! EPIC!! Jmo

Leave Kayleigh to continue to eviscerate the press and run Candice as VP.

992872D0-52CB-4D4C-B4FC-7701BF9788EF.png

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
she'll be running for pres. soon...

She was on the Glen Beck Radio show several weeks ago and is so Educated, Smooth and Quick with an answer or reply. I after either watching her on Fox or listening on the Radio have never seen her stumble or search for any words or fact. As talented and doing a good job as Press Secretaty, Kayleigh is Not in Candace Owens League,and agree she would best be left where she is. Under pressure Candace is Ice Cold and without notes never pauses for a thought or any answer. She made it very clear on beck's program is NOT interested in the VP job and will not encourage anyone suggesting it. I would not be shocked if she stayed where she is and when time is right go "All In"

Bucketlist

Reaction score
Candace Owens is one impressive human being. I am bewildered why so many people cannot understand the obvious points and facts she has very simply said.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Candace Owens is terrific!

And the millions handed to BLM is already and will continue to be a huge problem...

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

9h

According to its website Black Lives Matter, Inc is NOT a charity. It is a full-fledged corporation that does NOT have any locations. Can anyone tell me then where the hundreds of millions BLM has raised goes? Can anyone tell me in what state BLM was incorporated & by who?

4Waters

Reaction score
Candace Owens is terrific!

And the millions handed to BLM is already and will continue to be a huge problem...

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

9h

According to its website Black Lives Matter, Inc is NOT a charity. It is a full-fledged corporation that does NOT have any locations. Can anyone tell me then where the hundreds of millions BLM has raised goes? Can anyone tell me in what state BLM was incorporated & by who?

Who is the CEO and do they pay taxes?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

20m

I wonder if we’re moving past the point of reconciliation with the Left. Maybe we’d all be happier letting them pick a few states they can turn into their own country w/ no guns, no police, no statues, no genders, no flags, no men & no electricity. The United Freaks of America.