WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This might be below many of you, but I figured I would tell you about it anyway.

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
Add your own meat and veggies.
I do this a lot with leftovers. Chopped chicken, stir in an egg, real green onions, mushrooms etc. I do use the seasoning packet though. Kind of depends on what I have laying around.

ltbaney1

Reaction score
I do this a lot with leftovers. Chopped chicken, stir in an egg, real green onions, mushrooms etc. I do use the seasoning packet though. Kind of depends on what I have laying around.
ramen with an egg white whipped in is money. add some soy sauce and chili paste and you got it made.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Back when I was into backpacking for weeks at a time, I used to carry the non cup Ramen. We would break it up and then mix in a seasoning packet. Awesome dry food snack on the trails and light weight too.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Ghetto Snacks

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
love me some mac and cheese with hot dogs. but the dogs need to be boiled with the noodles. hacks my wife out when i do it, and she is pissed now our daughter asks for it.
next on the menu: hot dogs and beans with a ketchup smiley face

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I like to boil 80% of the water out, makes it like a trailer trash pad thai lol.

2 or 3 of them (lets face it, they are like 4 bites) before bed kills a hangover!

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with some bullshit food once in a while! For me it's panda express. It's like crack and forces you to eat the whole thing in one sitting. I try to do it only once a month or less.
yep. that kung pao chicken is worth the future suffering(next day)

redone76

Reaction score
love me some mac and cheese with hot dogs. but the dogs need to be boiled with the noodles. hacks my wife out when i do it, and she is pissed now our daughter asks for it.
I do the same thing! Love it! And if you want a good laugh strain the water into an ice cube tray and freeze it. Next time someone wants a cocktail give them the hotdog water cubes...hilarious

havasuhusker

Reaction score
Whenever we're sick, thankfully not often, my wife makes it really soupy and adds crushed red peppers and lime juice to it. I swear, it will cure whatever ails you!

calkid

Reaction score
I got my first apartment in 1977 and didn't have two nickels to rub together. I did have a percolator coffee pot and a Sambo's thermos. That is when Cup O Noodles
was pretty new and I found a new use for my percolator coffee pot. My other secret to life was the deli at K-Mart. 2 ham and cheese sandwich's for $1.50, bought my lunch for the week for less than 8 bucks. Kraft boxes of macaroni and cheese were a real treat at 18 cents each, IF I could afford the milk and butter that went into the mix. My handy percolator worked for this as well.

boatnam2

Reaction score
I have the am/pm app and you get quite a bit of free junk just for checking in, they have tightened it up some but you still get a free large hotdog and a chicken sandwich every weekend. I gas up grab a freebie and give it to closest homeless person near by and its a win win.