WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This mornings 911 call for emergency service

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
We get a call this morning from Jans sis, her husband fell and is on the floor. We get there in a minute or two and determine best to call 911. May have cracked or broken hip.
Firetruck and ambulance arrive, a total of 5 personnel. Not one wore a mask, asked anyone(family or neighbors there) about feeling sick or any other of the so called social distance protocols. Even let her sis ride in ambulance up front with driver.
Thank you to LHC Fire for such quick and efficient service without the bs.
👍

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How scary. I hope he has a quick recovery [emoji852]

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Broke his hip, waiting for surgeon to come fix him. Got some good pain killers in him now.

Depending on his Age, after experiencing this in my Family it can be about the worst thing to happen to a person.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Depending on his Age, after experiencing this in my Family it can be about the worst thing to happen to a person.
67, general health is so-so+. Loves his daily consumption of rum/cokes though. His spirits were fine when we got there and as they hauled him off.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Bummer....Hope that his recovery goes fast!!!

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Broken pelvis? Internal bleeding is often a concern. They may hold off on surgery until everything is all clear internally.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Hip. No mention of pelvis.
That's good. Neighbor in his early 70s broke his pelvis, HRMC, then air evac to Vegas, surgery 4 days later after internal bleeding was stopped. Believe he was at the UNLV Trauma Center. I know he said there were a bunch of gun shot victims there, some even had armed LEOs watching their rooms. Viva Las Vegas!!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
That's good. Neighbor in his early 70s broke his pelvis, HRMC, then air evac to Vegas, surgery 4 days later after internal bleeding was stopped.
Just got word. He's in surgery prep now. About an hour procedure they said. The fracture is near the top so it's repairable and are replacing the ball while they are there too. Recovery is pretty quick with PT.
Here's something I found interesting. He's a pretty heavy daily drinker of rum/coke. They did tell him yesterday they'd give him a drink if he wanted, I'm assuming so that he doesn't go into withdrawal. Never heard of that before.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Fingers crossed it all goes well Ziggy.

The doctors are going to be pissed if they found out then patients are getting into their bar... :D

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Glad to hear he's on his way to recovering; now about that rum & coke thing... 😲