WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This PC shit is so out of control it’s jaw dropping.

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score

bocco

Reaction score
Well somebody would have whined when they played Trashy Women" anyway. If your not racist your sexist. Damned if you do and fucked if you don't.

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
This is what happens when the progressive and primarily leftist groups pick at individual items. People shrug their shoulders and say darn that's messed up. = The leftist group wins that little victory.

Do that across the country in all different areas of life and no one really sees it on the broad scale. Any one that objects is branded a Racist or bigot.. and any action taken and you are labeled a vigilante and either killed or locked up. Then made out to have a mental disorder = The left wins.

The leftist folks know this and they will just pick away for the next 20 to 30 yrs at everything , The poor will embrace it because thay will have handouts in the form of Govt programs. The Middle class folks will be caught blind sided because we were all too busy trying to keep our household and lifestyle intact and didnt miss work to go riot in the streets with the same fuckers that are taking the govt handouts. They will take things from people one at a time so it doesn't look like mass confiscation. = the left wins

Its the preverbial frog in the pot... the water was cold, then warm and now its boiling... no one would jump in the boiling water, but the slow increase in temperature has the frog conditioned to believe its Ok and it wont eventualy get so hot it kills him.

That's my take on it today....

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
This is what happens when the progressive and primarily leftist groups pick at individual items. People shrug their shoulders and say darn that's messed up. = The leftist group wins that little victory.

Do that across the country in all different areas of life and no one really sees it on the broad scale. Any one that objects is branded a Racist or bigot.. and any action taken and you are labeled a vigilante and either killed or locked up. Then made out to have a mental disorder = The left wins.

The leftist folks know this and they will just pick away for the next 20 to 30 yrs at everything , The poor will embrace it because thay will have handouts in the form of Govt programs. The Middle class folks will be caught blind sided because we were all too busy trying to keep our household and lifestyle intact and didnt miss work to go riot in the streets with the same fuckers that are taking the govt handouts. They will take things from people one at a time so it doesn't look like mass confiscation. = the left wins

Its the preverbial frog in the pot... the water was cold, then warm and now its boiling... no one would jump in the boiling water, but the slow increase in temperature has the frog conditioned to believe its Ok and it wont eventualy get so hot it kills him.

That's my take on it today....

This is why we have guns. It WILL stop when they push too far.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Sounds good...but the truth is it’s never worked out for any militia thus far.
They’re all dead or in jail for being “radicals”.

Small scale shit like happened in Washington is not what I am talking about, you could even call that micro scale, since there were only a few dozen players on both sides.

Lets just imagine they actually go there, and try to go house to house, confiscating weapons.

Yea....we're talking about our friends who are LEO's having to roll up on their besties house....it's not like anyone can imagine.

It will force us all to go there.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Small scale shit like happened in Washington is not what I am talking about, you could even call that micro scale, since there were only a few dozen players on both sides.

Lets just imagine they actually go there, and try to go house to house, confiscating weapons.

Yea....we're talking about our friends who are LEO's having to roll up on their besties house....it's not like anyone can imagine.

It will force us all to go there.

Well, maybe in CA that will happen?
There is no way LEO will abide by that anywhere else that I can think of...except maybe Bulgaria?

ssc

Reaction score
I’ve been saying since the early 90’s that PC was the beginning of the end.

Cheers, and Fuck Cancer,
Steve

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Are we not there already ?
It sure feels like it is .
First we go to Sacramento and burn that fucking place down

Here is your resistance...

950FA618-2FBE-49E0-B322-008CB9209B44.gif

RodnJen

Reaction score
That’s BS,good band as I remember.

playdeep

Reaction score
True story...
Few weeks ago G/F& I are in Santa fe which is the Libtard Cali transplant capital of the world.
We're gonna go hiking.
We're stretching at a trailhead to Sun Mountain which is an easement between multi million homes on the old Santa fe trail.
This skinny bearded Grads class looking pussy walks up.
My gregarious g/f says G'Mornin.
He responds..."welcome to the conservative free trail".
Me- you're kidding?
He tells me the local home owners don't want/appreciate right wingers passing thru their property.
I tell him we're staunch Trump loving conservatives.
He reiterate's...can't do the trail,"we" won't let you...starts yelling for us to get off.
My switch flips...I fucking come unglued&back him up off the trailhead &back into his Prius yelling at his panty waist skinny arse.
Been a loooong time since I've lost it like that...In retrospect,I guess I should've handled it differently,but man..the thought of someone trying to deny me my right to hike on a public trail because of my political affiliation..just struck a nerve.

Point of my diatribe...
I Think people are getting fed up with this liberal bullshit.
I KNOW I am...
It's wierd when it suddenly enters your life that emphatically.
Luckily...
G/F was 100% in agreance as to how I dealt with the issue...although she said she freaked a little thinking I was gonna kill the little libtard pussy...

I dunno...I think it's gonna get ugly,really ugly.
... especially if/when Trump gets reelected.

Rant over.

Last edited:

Justfishing

Reaction score
it will be replaced with some rappers saying nigger this and nigger that, fucking hos and kill the cops

dribble

Reaction score
Well, maybe in CA that will happen?
There is no way LEO will abide by that anywhere else that I can think of...except maybe Bulgaria?

It might surprise you to know that LE in California are very pro 2A

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It might surprise you to know that LE in California are very pro 2A

Yeah?
Are they pro 30 round mags? Or any other of a laundry list of laws that are legal next door?

milkmoney

Reaction score
True story...
Few weeks ago G/F& I are in Santa fe which is the Libtard Cali transplant capital of the world.
We're gonna go hiking.
We're stretching at a trailhead to Sun Mountain which is an easement between multi million homes on the old Santa fe trail.
Me- you're kidding?
He tells me the local home owners don't want/appreciate right wingers passing thru their property.
He reiterate's...can't do the trail,"we" won't let you...starts yelling for us to get off.
My switch flips...I fucking come unglued&back him up off the trailhead &back into his Prius yelling at his panty waist skinny arse.
Been a loooong time since I've lost it like that...In retrospect,I guess I should've handled it differently,but man..the thought of someone trying to deny me my right to hike on a public trail because of my political affiliation..just struck a nerve.

Point of my diatribe...
I KNOW I am...
Luckily...
G/F was 100% in agreance as to how I dealt with the issue...although she said she freaked a little thinking I was gonna kill the little libtard pussy...

Rant over.
Good for you. To bad you could beat the dumbness out of him...

These fucksticks will be at another level when trump gets elected again. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
True story...
We're gonna go hiking.
Me- you're kidding?

Point of my diatribe...
I KNOW I am...
Luckily...

Rant over.
Good work.....We don't see that shit around here except perhaps in Austin. And even there, they know their limitations quite well.

You might erect a Trump Freedom Trail sign and secure it at the trailhead. I'm sure it will get whacked quickly, but the message will be clear

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Leave Trump out of it.
“Freedom Trail” is too much for them to handle. They need guidance and assurance to make it through the day.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Leave Trump out of it.
“Freedom Trail” is too much for them to handle. They need guidance and assurance to make it through the day.
It's more of a thing to cause their rage to reach a level where their heads explode on the spot. Point being is to keep as many as possible from making it through their days........Trump signs and reminders of him being "their" President will destroy them:eek:;)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
True story...
We're gonna go hiking.
Me- you're kidding?

Point of my diatribe...
I KNOW I am...
Luckily...

Rant over.
Out here it's kind of like that on the west side, near Prescott propper. Lots of Prius/ hippy people on the trails. What's odd, head 10mi any direction, and it's suddenly Trump country. The people you run across on the forest service roads drive trucks, carry guns, and are usually pretty cool to talk with when you do run across someone.

Probably not the same in Sedona though. To me, that place looked like old school Laguna Beach. Sure, it's pretty, but I think I'd have to be muzzled.

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
This is why we have guns. It WILL stop when they push too far.

I believe 2to3 generations ago would consider a lot of our current policies too far... Again... the water scenario. were conditioned to believe that this what freedom and equality looks like. The little tweaks and changes that are made every 4 yrs are just little inconviences... until you look back 100yrs and see the how much has changed. "Changed" is the Adjective used to replace TAKEN.

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
Sounds good...but the truth is it’s never worked out for any militia thus far.
They’re all dead or in jail for being “radicals”.

Exactly my point... Radicals, Nazis, what ever the buzz word is at the time...

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Out here it's kind of like that on the west side, near Prescott propper. Lots of Prius/ hippy people on the trails. What's odd, head 10mi any direction, and it's suddenly Trump country. The people you run across on the forest service roads drive trucks, carry guns, and are usually pretty cool to talk with when you do run across someone.

Probably not the same in Sedona though. To me, that place looked like old school Laguna Beach. Sure, it's pretty, but I think I'd have to be muzzled.

Ok. This is part of the problem on both sides. I grew up in Prescott and have been hiking/horseback riding/mountain biking/dirt bike riding/camping/shooting shit on those trails since before Trump was doing anything but buying low, selling high, and banging supermodels. There have always been people of all kinds on the trails around P-town. The town has been politically diverse for longer than I've been around. Trump or liberals have nothing to do with who you run across on the trails up there. Those hippies and gunslingers have been there through every single president from both sides of the argument for as long as I can remember. And yet somehow they've all gotten along just fine for decades. In my experience I've never had anyone in Prescott stop me while we are both out enjoying nature to tell me how much they love or hate Trump. From my point of view the media on both sides has done a great job driving a wedge between the American people to serve their individual pursuits. All this liberal/hippy/Trump country talk on both sides is the byproduct of that.

And me and my family support Trump though we don't turn a blind eye when he says stupid shit.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Ok. This is part of the problem on both sides. I grew up in Prescott and have been hiking/horseback riding/mountain biking/dirt bike riding/camping/shooting shit on those trails since before Trump was doing anything but buying low, selling high, and banging supermodels. There have always been people of all kinds on the trails around P-town. The town has been politically diverse for longer than I've been around. Trump or liberals have nothing to do with who you run across on the trails up there. Those hippies and gunslingers have been there through every single president from both sides of the argument for as long as I can remember. And yet somehow they've all gotten along just fine for decades. In my experience I've never had anyone in Prescott stop me while we are both out enjoying nature to tell me how much they love or hate Trump. From my point of view the media on both sides has done a great job driving a wedge between the American people to serve their individual pursuits. All this liberal/hippy/Trump country talk on both sides is the byproduct of that.

And me and my family support Trump though we don't turn a blind eye when he says stupid shit.

Preskitt is still pissed they moved the capital to Phoenix.

Dan'l

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

I am not pro- or anti- any president. To me, the higher you go in politics the better liar you are.
On trails closer to town, there is more of a chance of seeing a man-bun and a Subaru than a pickup and a chainsaw. The locals seem to still be fine with one another, but this time of year there are visitors from other areas, and they seem to be less, friendly, I guess.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
I am not pro- or anti- any president. To me, the higher you go in politics the better liar you are.
On trails closer to town, there is more of a chance of seeing a man-bun and a Subaru than a pickup and a chainsaw. The locals seem to still be fine with one another, but this time of year there are visitors from other areas, and they seem to be less, friendly, I guess.

For sure. The tourists are always just a beat off step it seems. I'm wishing I was on the trails up there myself today. It's miserable hot and humid in Havasu!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
For sure. The tourists are always just a beat off step it seems. I'm wishing I was on the trails up there myself today. It's miserable hot and humid in Havasu!
Don't feel too bad. We had a couple roll through today, and with the lightning, no way I'd be on a granite mountain. Maybe the Mingus side...