WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This should piss EVERYONE off.

Tank

Reaction score
Watch your freedoms erode right before your face.

had a conversation about beaches being closed with my neighbor yesterday. His stance is CDC knows what they’re doing and they’re trying to save lives. I’m like I think it’s a bit of politics involved too man. He answer no no they’re the experts

I just stopped talking. Fuckin sheeple. I want to text this shot as be like how do you explain this? but it’s not worth the argument. Not ok to sit on the beach by yourself. Totally ok to be crammed together with protestors. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
F15B3875-07BF-4FE0-BBEB-572A385B845F.jpeg

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Watch your freedoms erode right before your face.

had a conversation about beaches being closed with my neighbor yesterday. His stance is CDC knows what they’re doing and they’re trying to save lives. I’m like I think it’s a bit of politics involved too man. He answer no no they’re the experts

I just stopped talking. Fuckin sheeple. I want to text this shot as be like how do you explain this? but it’s not worth the argument. Not ok to sit on the beach by yourself. Totally ok to be crammed together with protestors. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
View attachment 895840
The CDC is nothing more than another political arm of the left wing. No different from public broadcast, EPA, etc.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Celebrating love for our Nation is prohibited......
Demonstrating "hatred" for our Nation is "allowed"......

Condemn Patriot activities.....
Stimulate and encourage the betrayers.....

Prohibit religious hymns.....
Encourage chants of destruction.....

Nope, nothing evil or political going on here... :mad: :mad: :mad:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

That reminds..Gotta order more ammo.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I figure I can set up in the middle of I-40

I’ll put out a couch for a barrier and just start slinging marbles at out of State plates.

The cars will all stop of course, and if I get schmeared by a Kenworth I’ll just call the cops...seems solid?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Momma wants to learn how to handle guns.... she shoots with us once a year...

I ordered some dummy 9mm, 12 ga, 20 ga rounds, to allow her the comfort of learning our weapons.....

I might get another little toy .......

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score

And they compare Trump to being like Hitler...?

PlanB

Reaction score
Went to a party "protest" at a friends yesterday. Lots of nurses and some first responders there, and well as a surgeon. Only one guy (firefighter) knows anyone personally that has had it, and they got through with minimal symptoms. I talked to the MD that was there, and he said the way the government is locking everyone down is bullshit. This guy is in his 60's and was not wearing a mask at the "protest". He said the virus is real, but not nearly as dangerous or transmittable as we are being told. He thinks it's become political at this point, and that is why the states are playing games with lock downs ect... He also said the hospitals are coding patients as COVID that are in for something else, but they happen to test positive, because the feds are giving the hospitals money. Uninsured are especially getting coded because the feds are picking up the tab. Lot's of BS surrounding this entire pandemic.

4Waters

Reaction score
Went to a party "protest" at a friends yesterday. Lots of nurses and some first responders there, and well as a surgeon. Only one guy (firefighter) knows anyone personally that has had it, and they got through with minimal symptoms. I talked to the MD that was there, and he said the way the government is locking everyone down is bullshit. This guy is in his 60's and was not wearing a mask at the "protest". He said the virus is real, but not nearly as dangerous or transmittable as we are being told. He thinks it's become political at this point, and that is why the states are playing games with lock downs ect... He also said the hospitals are coding patients as COVID that are in for something else, but they happen to test positive, because the feds are giving the hospitals money. Uninsured are especially getting coded because the feds are picking up the tab. Lot's of BS surrounding this entire pandemic.
There are no uninsured, we have the Affordable Care Act aka Obama Care 🙄

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
There are common people, and there are also common criminals. At what point though, does an outlaw become an exceptional person?

The masses will only believe what they are told, too lazy to look, or learn for themselves. In a way, that is a good thing. The sheep are not motivated at all. They cannot be bothered to fight for freedom, nor for their overlords. They are not willing to miss a podcast or a meal, let alone shed blood. Those are the ones that will sign a petition to defund LE, from the comfort of their couch, and yet call 911 at the sound of broken glass.

There are a large group that try to never call LE. We gladly pay our taxes, yet really want no interaction with the law, nor fire departments. Those are last ditch calls made, not one's initial response. That same large group appears to be to ones most motivated to fight, because they love the freedoms they had. I am still proud of this group, as they have been prodded, insulted and provoked. They have stayed calm, and slow to respond to attacks. That has probably strengthened my belief that instigation in the form of virtue shaming is just another ploy.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
“Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice, moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue”