WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

this trailer... advice please

nordic454

WWW.METALWORXLV.COM
Reaction score
I bought the new to me Force 29 a few weeks back. Trailer seemed in decent shape, with normal wear for a 2003. Had brand new KMC wheels and tires installed before I bought it. After getting it home, I took the wheels off to check the bearing situation, and found no evidence that they have ever been touched. Missing two of the six bearing buddies, one caliper missing the spring that holds it together, so it was chattering and locking up, and the grease that was actually left, was in bad shape. Ok, got all of that taken care of, not a huge deal, at least I know their good for the season now, and the parts for my EOH conversion are on their way. I am now finding evidence that with the larger 15” wheels, the tires are constantly rubbbing in the stainless fenders. All 6 of them. The trailer is an extreme, with torsion axles. Can anyone give me any real world experienced advice on removing the arms, so that I can rotate them down a few splines, to raise it up. (Hopefully withought removing the hubs/calipers) It looks killer with the tires tucked in the fenders, but I’m not wanting to go through tires every year or two.

A1692687-0A91-4A40-86BF-2CA708614160.jpeg
FB8C2F9A-CBA4-494F-A160-A7648CFB33B6.jpeg

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
With torsion axles its an easy adjustment to get some more clearance. I had mine done by a tire shop in havasu. Eventually the tires will burn the fenders and leave a nice burn mark on the top side.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Just be sure to mark each one as you do it. Mark the spline to the hub arm and then rotate clockwise X splines, then go to the next mark it and rotate the same splines. Takes a little time but it’s not bad. Check YouTube it’ll be there somewhere