WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This. Trophy. Husband. Life.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
For the love of god do NOT paint your damned toenails...I don't care WHAT you are smoking or not smoking!!;)

I'm actually a little embarrassed to go get a pedi with my black big toes [emoji12]

Icky

Reaction score
Do you feel dumber now by reading it, because I do. Went from painting toe nails to talking about work boats.....:rolleyes

Dear God,
Bring back summer.........please!!!
Work boots made the thread more manly

LuckyDaze

Reaction score
I'll tag along with the Wife now and again. Never did the paint though. I grew up with sisters so I have had pretty toes a time or two. Pretty silly how yall got your butthairs twisted up over this thread.

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
I'll tag along with the Wife now and again. Never did the paint though. I grew up with sisters so I have had pretty toes a time or two. Pretty silly how yall got your butthairs twisted up over this thread.

Butt hairs? Pretty sure those are waxed if toes are painted!

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
Only time I've seen a grown man with painted toes is, " If you pass out at the River, my Wife has been known to paint them toes"

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Here Grads, suck on this and let us know who you feel in the morning. [emoji15][emoji38]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449810279.852451.jpg

JD D05

Reaction score
My daughters have painted my toes several times they love to do it.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
So then what......you suggested Victoria's Secret?

:hmm:hmm I might suggest that next time. Watching a bunch of girls try on lingerie doesn't sound too bad.:thumbsup

530RL

Reaction score
I am never buying or viewing another "Pegged" movie on RDP ever.

Just can't take the risk.

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
Only time I've seen a grown man with painted toes is, " If you pass out at the River, my Wife has been known to paint them toes"

When I was in the Army and you passed out after a night of drinking, you could bet you would wake up with painted nails and make up on. I'm having a problem with this.......it was voluntary :hmm :D

Icky

Reaction score
Lace up or pull on?
Red wing? Wolverine?
We're covering a lot of ground here...:cool

Lace up, I never really liked pull on except when welding.
Red wing king toe :thumbsup but I have heard Georgia were the most comfortable

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
Georgia boots. Comfortable right out the box, no break in period. Last me all year. Lace up, standard toe. I tried red wing and I didn't like how stiff they were and returned them.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Grads next thread will be about bleaching buttholes with the girls. :moon::moon::gayfight:smackhead:D

Shortdeck

Reaction score
Georgia boots also. I'm on my feet all day with no complains. I've tried Wolverines, Die Hards, Doc's, etc. Georgia boots are comfy out of the box and hold up well to kneeling, kicking concrete, abusive shit.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
If you are going to talk work boots then you need to get into real work boots. Try a set of Whites. Best boots made, period. The last major boot manufacture still in the US. Each foot is measured and sized independently in about 4 directions. It doesn't matter that your feet are two different sizes (as are most peoples), each boot will fit correctly. They will outlast several normal work boots. The leather they use is noticeably thicker and tougher than anything else I have been around. The only major down sides is there is a serious and real break in period. But after it is over, they will be molded to your feet like no other boot you own. That and they are not a cheap boot.

I do not own their traditional work boots but wear a pair of their packers daily for the last 8 years. I just had to have the first "major" rebuild done on them this fall. Full resoles are only a "minor" rebuild. Supposedly good for 3 majors.

Worth every penny.........

Georgia boots. Comfortable right out the box, no break in period. Last me all year. Lace up, standard toe. I tried red wing and I didn't like how stiff they were and returned them.

GRADS

Reaction score
Grads next thread will be about bleaching buttholes with the girls. :moon::moon::gayfight:smackhead:D

I'm not sure RiverDaves server would be able to handle that. :yikes:D

I mean who knew a thread about painted toenails would get 6700 views and be 14 pages long, meanwhile a thread about a single engine boat doing over 150 m.p.h. has half as many. I guess that says something about the RDP collective. :hmm:hmm:hmm :point

GRADS

Reaction score
So you have time for this stupid shit but don't have time to tow your badass boat 30 minutes to run in the fresh water of the Sacramento River?? This is really why you only put 6 hours on your boat?? Very sad

What are we going to bet?:hmmThe look on your face:yikes when I pass you will be priceless.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
What are we going to bet?:hmmThe look on your face:yikes when I pass you will be priceless.

Anytime, anywhere you want to run your badass 25 against my old 1998 naturally aspirated carburetor 25 and I will be there. I will even haul RogerThat in my boat so he can video everything. Please let me know where and when we are going to line them up. Hope you have a wonderful day at the spa or whatever it is you are doing today.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Damn Lake PAL!!! That was a call out. :cool

Its on now :D:D

P.S. call me when you guys decide to run. I will film it :thumbsup

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Damn Lake PAL!!! That was a call out. :cool

Its on now :D:D

P.S. call me when you guys decide to run. I will film it :thumbsup

I'm pretty sure he asked for it but it doesn't really matter since he never takes it out. I would hope his Merc 600 would beat up on my pile but maybe we could find out someday. All in good fun. I believe RogerThat was messing with Grads yesterday.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Grads must of been all liquored up last night yapping about taking his boat out someday.:D

Richard.E

Reaction score
No color for me..... Gotta get my color done one of these times, I wanna try it at the bar and see if it really works [emoji23]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450399844.009948.jpg

GRADS

Reaction score
These guys don't know what they're missing out on.

GRADS

Reaction score
Getting ready for New Years Eve. I like to call this color West Coast Fucker Purple.[emoji106]
b0e93c45ff0aae6ff221dae21e343d57.jpg

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
I sure hope it keeps raining and snowing in the Sacramento area so we can see your badass 25 Daytona beat up on my old pile 25 Daytona at Folsom. I've never been to Folsom and would like to check it out. Kevin Kraft said he'd join us too. Be safe this New Years Grads, don't break a nail or a heel. :eek

sergeantmike

Reaction score
Not sure just how to respond to this thread.... this boat has slipped it's moorings and is adrift on a sea I have never sai:eekled.