Those Biden fuel prices

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Little high here in Phoenix

IMG_4363.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DLC

Reaction score
That’s actually right in line with Biden’s target pricing, regular unleaded needs a boost in price for a democratic celebration....

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
lol.....I am sure it is supposed to be 3.21

Nordie

Reaction score
Paid $3.45 for premium in Vegas on Sunday. My democrat wife has been asking me about my gas points a lot more lately. 🙄 luckily I fill up my personal truck like once a month hence buying the premium. I use the gas card and beer purchases to let her use the points and typically save her $1 a gallon.

skifaster

Hard Member
Reaction score
$3.89 at the Chevron by my house in Corona. $3.29 at Sam's Club and saved $15 on one tank. Probably $5 by Memorial Day.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Diesel at Smiths was $2.89 at Smiths Havasu last weekend. I buy 80 gallons at a time so I dont have to buy in CA. Saves me almost $100 a fill up. Adding the 50 gallon tank in the bed of my truck paid for itself in about 9 fill ups.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
So, kill jobs, raise pricing on biggest consumables, raise taxes - looks like he's really just a common old joe, like he said. I can't wait until all the false stimulus runs out ( June ) and all the Dem voters realize no one is coming to help them - it was just a lie to get elected. By the way, rent protection expires at the same time - maybe we can get a war started big enough to put them all in uniforms on the ground - that would fix alot of problems all at once !!!!

hallett21

Reaction score
Diesel at Smiths was $2.89 at Smiths Havasu last weekend. I buy 80 gallons at a time so I dont have to buy in CA. Saves me almost $100 a fill up. Adding the 50 gallon tank in the bed of my truck paid for itself in about 9 fill ups.

Getting ready to have one made. Unfortunately it’ll get mainly CA diesel. At least I can fill up on the job and not hit the gas station every other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Paid $3.45 for premium in Vegas on Sunday. My democrat wife has been asking me about my gas points a lot more lately. 🙄 luckily I fill up my personal truck like once a month hence buying the premium. I use the gas card and beer purchases to let her use the points and typically save her $1 a gallon.
I used my points at Smith’s in Kingman BEFORE my trip to Vegas this past weekend..What is crazy is the people lining up10 deep at the Costco on Marks St. I would rather pay more at a regular gas station....what is even more nuts is the people lined 20 deep at In N Out in the Eastgate Plaza accoss the street blocking all the parking lot lanes. There is no food on the planet I would wait in a line like that for.

Nordie

Reaction score
I used my points at Smith’s in Kingman BEFORE my trip to Vegas this past weekend..What is crazy is the people lining up10 deep at the Costco on Marks St. I would rather pay more at a regular gas station....what is even more nuts is the people lined 20 deep at In N Out in the Eastgate Plaza accoss the street blocking all the parking lot lanes. There is no food on the planet I would wait in a line like that for.

Then you haven't seen the line in front of Raising Canes. It's fucking crazy here right now. My wife asks if I would like to goto Costco with her on a Sunday, I'm like are you fucking crazy?

She staggers the gas points between Smiths, and my little local gas station called Murphys. Luckily I have a company truck with a gas card and earn points when I fuel up so she saves money. I only put maybe 2k miles a year on my personal truck, so I don't use any points for my personal truck.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Then you haven't seen the line in front of Raising Canes. It's fucking crazy here right now. My wife asks if I would like to goto Costco with her on a Sunday, I'm like are you fucking crazy?

She staggers the gas points between Smiths, and my little local gas station called Murphys. Luckily I have a company truck with a gas card and earn points when I fuel up so she saves money. I only put maybe 2k miles a year on my personal truck, so I don't use any points for my personal truck.
I never do the drive through anyways.. I admit I have zero patience with anything. I usually dread Costco but I would say this past Sunday was actually not bad for once....usually it’s like Christmas Eve every weekend. Haven’t seen the Raising Cains but I just don’t understand waiting in the car that long... I always go in..

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Paying 3.69 per gal of diesel in Murietta. Only lets me put in 85. at a time max. On my third pump start. Will go into four at least. I holds 130-140 gallons. FFS

Last edited:

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
First time in years the pump shut off ($100) before my tank was full. Chevron in Santa Ana was $3.89 for 87.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind seeing $10 a gallon... maybe all these dumbass voters will finally wake up.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
1/2 ton silverado was nearly $100 to fill last week. Been about 4 years since i have seen those prices:(:mad:

PlanB

Reaction score
^^^ Might thin the crowds out on the lake. Hell, it might thin the crowds driving out to the lake. The last time diesel was $5.00 a gallon, the crowds thinned out pretty good.

JFMFG

Reaction score
I’m sure by memorial day it’ll be close to 5$ a gallon.

Reactions: DWC

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
Haha wasn't there a thread about rumors just recently?

hallett3

Reaction score
Talk about hurting the middle class . The federal tax increases are next. I bet this will cost the average family 600 to 700 bucks a month. Maybe more when dumb fuck Biden is done increasing your fuel cost, natural gas and federal tax increases.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
In CA it will be past that. Guess which state I won't be visiting in the 5th wheel....yep, CA
We have a 100 gallon in wifeys truck but going to get a 40-50 for mine ( wish I knew Bones fab was next door to our site )

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
We have a 100 gallon in wifeys truck but going to get a 40-50 for mine ( wish I knew Bones fab was next door to our site )

I love being able to drive from Scottsdale to S CA.....hang out....do a few things and then drive back on the same tank....

Just been driving a lot out here helping out my son

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Come on Mannnnnnn you all need to ditch them fossil burning vehicles and get electric. As a matter fact, mount solar on the roof and a couple windmills in the front. Good to go!🤣

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I love being able to drive from Scottsdale to S CA.....hang out....do a few things and then drive back on the same tank....

Just been driving a lot out here helping out my son
Yep open the tank the gauge don’t move for days / weeks , she fills tractor still full lol

702sandman

Reaction score
So I guess I’m a little confused what did Biden do to raise gas prices ? I know the pipe line shut down in Alaska but not sure if that affects our gas prices just yet. I’m wondering what laws he enacted to raise the prices. Just trying to learn what is actually causing these prices. Hopefully most people with boats etc have not overextended themselves so they can actually afford to use all the toys everyone has bought recently 😂😂😂

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Talk about hurting the middle class . The federal tax increases are next. I bet this will cost the average family 600 to 700 bucks a month. Maybe more when dumb fuck Biden is done increasing your fuel cost, natural gas and federal tax increases.

Just wait until the Biden puppeteers make natural gas go away and push everyone to electricity. Then you’ll see the affects of their real “energy policy.”

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Does anyone know WHY gas is going up?
This isn’t triggering any domestic activity. Quite the opposite.
This is a totally different thing happening right now than global market adjustment.
This is bad bad bad.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
This is a totally different thing happening right now than global market adjustment.
This is bad bad bad.

Limit movement? Keep people under control?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Limit movement? Keep people under control?

What I mean is what is the factor actually driving up pump prices, and why is domestic stimulation zero while prices go up?

NORMALLY I like a little rise in fuel prices. It NORMALLY means a triggering of activity like drilling and production.
Like you’ve seen me say in the dungeon threads, these rising prices are due to all the wrong reasons.
It isn’t “oil companies” playing games. It isn’t states increasing their tax gouges, it isn’t commodities brokers or speculators driving it.
It’s the direct result of government vilifying all things fossil...at any cost.
Of course, this applies only to our domestic resources...not import.
Obama did a similar thing, but backdoor’d cash imports to boost reserves.
This is even different than that.
This is a strangulation of our domestic industry for a political green agenda, and relying on OPEC to be our Daddy.
OPEC now has us by the jugular.
Does anyone know what countries form OPEC and why?

They don’t HAVE to boost production to stabilize prices if they don’t want to.
They don’t HAVE to do anything to conform.

Of all the bad things that have been shoved straight up our asses over the past year, I fear NOTHING comes close to what is in store for us.
These rising prices are just the beginning of what could be biblical.

702sandman

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see where these Prices go. Here’s a chart I found to see where we were recently looks like right now we are up about 10 cents from 18 months ago
20F20AA5-7D3B-4938-BB47-D1DE17BA828D.png

rrrr

Reaction score
This is bad bad bad.

The Saudis have reduced output a million barrels per day. The Keystone XL and the coming shutdown of the Dakota Access pipeline (it's gonna happen), new federal rules on wellhead flaring of incidental natural gas, and built in market acknowledgement of Progressive destruction of the US oil and gas industry are the drivers. Oil is around $60 for Brent, and speculators believe it'll hit $72 by summer.

Enjoy the knife twisting in your back.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The Saudis have reduced output a million barrels per day. The Keystone XL and the coming shutdown of the Dakota Access pipeline (it's gonna happen), new federal rules on wellhead flaring of incidental natural gas, and built in market acknowledgement of Progressive destruction of the US oil and gas industry are the drivers. Oil is around $60 for Brent, and speculators believe it'll hit $72 by summer.

Enjoy the knife twisting in your back.

Exactly.

$72 is a pipe dream. It’ll blow by that like it’s standing still...and for all the wrong reasons.

Apex svt

Reaction score
This is bad bad bad.
I’m about to make a thread after reading all of this.

First, blaming BiDen is somewhat accurate, since November prices have been climbing. One reason was Trump had lowered the requirement for RIN purchases. Refineries must purchase a minimum amount of rins annually to meet environmental standards. Rin credits are earned by blending renewables (ethanol or bio diesel). Trump lowered rin requirements and they were trading from 10-20cents. Now that Biden raised requirements and minimums they are trading for over $1. Who does this price get pushed to? You’re right the consumer.

Second, most important is Texas refineries are not operational still. For those that say it’s not Texas it’s all Biden should read a refined products map. Majority of the country’s refined products comes from Texas 75% is probably an understatement.

refineries are not meant to be shut down, even during hurricane Harvey they kept them running at minimum for this reason. They take weeks to fire back up to full production.

On top of that they shut down due to no power. This means mid operation it was cut off, not one but all due to grid loss. Due to the high volume of water and steam used in the process all pipes were full. Add that plus a week of freezing weather, you have burst pipes, gelled product in pipes and a refinery that takes weeks to start back up with out all the breakage.

If I were to make a prediction I’d say prices will rise until these are running again, then we should catch a small windfall. That being said, if I knew how the market worked I wouldn’t need a job.

Food for thought, 4 year actual market trading. Spike hit right at the end of Jan when Texas was hit:
482CDE97-FD6F-43CF-B15D-636E2D6A76D7.jpeg

farmo83

Reaction score
I've spent my entire career in energy trading. Energy prices are very similar to fast boats.

Pick 2.

Clean, Cheap, Reliable.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I drove over to the Del Taco in Rialto off the 210 yesterday to grab some lunch (drive thru) and in the same shopping plaza there is Starbucks, there were cars backed up 20+ deep and a line of at least 30 people in line to get coffee. They must be putting heroin in this coffee. This is on a Tuesday, why aren't these people at work?

Singleton

Reaction score
As they go higher, it is more ammo for the minimum wage increase idiots.
If you can’t afford gas, how can you save and afford an electric car in 2035.

The increase is 100% due to policy changes, when the supply change starts to impact price, we will see another 50-80 cent increase. Come on Joe, you say you fight for the poor, yet increase gas prices hurt them the most

Cdog

Reaction score
As they go higher, it is more ammo for the minimum wage increase idiots.
If you can’t afford gas, how can you save and afford an electric car in 2035.

The increase is 100% due to policy changes, when the supply change starts to impact price, we will see another 50-80 cent increase. Come on Joe, you say you fight for the poor, yet increase gas prices hurt them the most

You know better than that. Whatever the demorats are accusing the spineless republicans of doing is exactly what the demorats have in store for all of us. Buckle up!!!