Thoughts

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20201204_065701.jpg

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Unfortunately its the truth. I've seen it with neighbors, coworkers, and even some friends. Its a sad day when people would rather hide in fear than live their lives.

About a month ago, the owner of my company asked me "Who do you think will be the first employee to get COVID?". My response was simple "Me". I told him I wasn't going to hide from a virus and stop living my life. I have done so since March.

That being said, I lived up to my word and tested positive earlier this week. Other than losing my sense of taste and smell and being mildly fatigued its been a non-issue. Still working (remotely now) but I can say that if this was my time to go, I'm okay with that (even in my mid 30's) and I don't regret it one bit. I didn't lose nine months of my life hiding in fear, and I know that tomorrow isn't guaranteed so I may as well live it up while I can.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Text from a professional surgeon...

20201204_092239.jpg

and I have others family members in the medical field that are concerned and say its possible you might die of Covid-19....

Shit... I might die having SEX with my honey...

We all have a NUMBER....

Its not about Covid-19.....
Watch your BACK!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately its the truth. I've seen it with neighbors, coworkers, and even some friends. Its a sad day when people would rather hide in fear than live their lives.

About a month ago, the owner of my company asked me "Who do you think will be the first employee to get COVID?". My response was simple "Me". I told him I wasn't going to hide from a virus and stop living my life. I have done so since March.

That being said, I lived up to my word and tested positive earlier this week. Other than losing my sense of taste and smell and being mildly fatigued its been a non-issue. Still working (remotely now) but I can say that if this was my time to go, I'm okay with that (even in my mid 30's) and I don't regret it one bit. I didn't lose nine months of my life hiding in fear, and I know that tomorrow isn't guaranteed so I may as well live it up while I can.
But Joe, the child sniffing pedo has all the answers, so we’re good. 🤦‍♂️

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
This quote and scene was my first thought bubble. I love the quote, but I look at it slightly differently than most. Living and dying are one and the same. You have each new day as the first day of the rest of your life. We will all meet our end...it's just the way things work. To me, you're alive everyday you open your eyes. Get to using the time you've been given. Use the time you've been given.

Use your time to live, or just accept your fate, and resign your "fate.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I both live AND accept my fate.
I do not understand this irrational fear of death.
Our deaths are the absolute one certainty of life, and is the one thing that we seemingly most try to eliminate.
It’s bizarre to me.
I’m a little bit different than most people though.

I’ve ALWAYS thought being born was far more scarier than dying. Seriously.
Since I was just little I’ve felt that way.

I remember in second grade when Grandpa asked me why I thought that. I said “we cry when we are born, but we dont cry when we die”.
We’ve all watched death in some way.
My greatest love died in my arms, my brother died on FaceTime, Dad called me a “stupid shit” the eve of his death (God bless him!) we’ve all seen it. We’ve all felt it.
And we all are closer to it than yesterday.
Fuck masks, fuck fear, fuck subjugation.

You got the wrong guy here.
No fear makes things REAL easy!

4Waters

Reaction score
I both live AND accept my fate.
I do not understand this irrational fear of death.
Our deaths are the absolute one certainty of life, and is the one thing that we seemingly most try to eliminate.
It’s bizarre to me.
I’m a little bit different than most people though.

I’ve ALWAYS thought being born was far more scarier than dying. Seriously.
Since I was just little I’ve felt that way.

I remember in second grade when Grandpa asked me why I thought that. I said “we cry when we are born, but we dont cry when we die”.
We’ve all watched death in some way.
My greatest love died in my arms, my brother died on FaceTime, Dad called me a “stupid shit” the eve of his death (God bless him!) we’ve all seen it. We’ve all felt it.
And we all are closer to it than yesterday.
Fuck masks, fuck fear, fuck subjugation.

You got the wrong guy here.
No fear makes things REAL easy!
My grandmother said "Don't take life too serious, you'll never get out of it alive"

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I get into my truck to head to Lowe’s this morning. Guy runs by with a mask on. I was thinking these fools would literally strap themselves with a ball gag and anal plug if the governor told them to do so. BALL GAG
For some reason my head went to Pulp Fiction... The "Gimp"?

Spectra18

Reaction score
For some reason my head went to Pulp Fiction... The "Gimp"?

To these libs not complying is an act of racism , hate, selfishness, and what not.

ps : I love the folks that wake and bake everyday , smoke what ever, got supposed street cred. Yet loyally where the BALL GAG.