IMG_0474.JPG

Try now please.
Yeah baby!

Sandlord

Reaction score
unable to upload .Mov videos from iphone or computer

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Whats with the "well-known member" under my avatar?? and more importantly how can I change it?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
It's under your account settings along with your sig etc.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Up
Whats with the "well-known member" under my avatar?? and more importantly how can I change it?
upper right gangster..... you can do all that shit in your profile, but I think you already know that.

Last edited:

Icky

Reaction score
help a brother out it's been a rough couple of days. Lol
How do you think we feel, some of us actually had productive days at work, ran out of lives on all our games, got shit done around the house......:confused:
I was going to start working out today, thankfully it came back up today and saved me from that:D

78Southwind

Reaction score
I unfollowed RDP on Tapatalk first. Then I posted a test post in this thread. However, when I am notified by email about new comments in this thread and then I click on the email to view this thread it tries to process the request via Tapatalk. Then I close out Tapatalk and go back into Tapatalk I am following RDP again. So basically it will not load the browser to view the thread in RDP from email.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Can you be more specific?
Upper right corner button "Account" , hit it, then you will see a page where you can upload an avatar, change your Sig, etc.

Actually...you are all right, there is not a section to change your "member" status anymore....add that to the list Forensic! Looks like if you altered it before the site change it carried over.

Last edited:

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Up

upper right gangster..... you can do all that shit in your profile, but I think you already know that.

Is it the "Status message" ? I don't see anything else to change it

HavaToon

Reaction score
Upper right corner button "Account" , hit it, then you will see a page where you can upload an avatar, change your Sig, etc.

Actually...you are all right, there is not a section to change your "member" status anymore....add that to the list Forensic! Looks like if you altered it before the site change it carried over.
Thanks for the update...I was going crazy trying to find it.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
Under the forums page you were able to see what the last post was and by who. Seems like that's gone now....or is it just me? And where's the damn emojis!?

I f'n hate change

rvrrun

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the font size for threads? I see "Thread Display Options" at the bottom, but no worky.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
What's the green number at the top right of your account page?

HavaToon

Reaction score
Can't add a new SIG pic...keep's asking for image URL

78Southwind

Reaction score
Did I miss the "how to" load pictures via computer? All I get is a box to put an url in it.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I miss the "participated" button on Tapatalk.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I can't change my member status??? How am I going to get people to think I'm a moderator now??? I'm going to be a "well-known member" forever?:mad:

Icky

Reaction score
I can't change my member status??? How am I going to get people to think I'm a moderator now??? I'm going to be a "well-known member" forever?:mad:
Your member is well known that's all

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
So what about our picture galleries? I don't see any of my photo albums.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
So what about our picture galleries? I don't see any of my photo albums.
I am able to post pictures right off the reply box, but I cant find any of my photo galleries. Bueller, Bueller?

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Speaking of pictures, how come posts show pictures full size, and in the same thread some pics are small and you have to click to enlarge?

welldigger00

Reaction score
Both my iPad, and iPhone won’t stay logged in, if I shut down the app. Does apple just sux, and I’m fucked?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Other people have figured it out so there's a way..

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Both my iPad, and iPhone won’t stay logged in, if I shut down the app. Does apple just sux, and I’m fucked?

IPhone 5S here using Safari with no issues that you speak of. Are you checking the box "stay logged in" when you first sign in?

SoCalDave

Reaction score
And I thought Vic would be the biggest post whore in this thread...

HavaToon

Reaction score
I saw it when I was exploring, and can't find it again. I've looked everywhere.
Why is it such a secret? And how do I change my screen name while we are at it?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
My member status carried over. Didn't have to log in, didn't have to change anything, didn't even have to open a new browser window.
Only thing I can see different is my sigs are also gone. No biggie.

There are benefits to having not used a third party app like tap-that-fag it would seem.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Speaking of pictures, how come posts show pictures full size, and in the same thread some pics are small and you have to click to enlarge?
In the post, at the bottom you are given the choice to post the pictures as a thumbnail or full size sir.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I am able to post pictures right off the reply box, but I cant find any of my photo galleries. Bueller, Bueller?
So, um, are our picture galleries gone? Bueller, bueller?

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
if you are trying to get here through a bookmark it wont work. you have to type in www.riverdavesplace.com in your browser and start fresh

Not on my Android. The bookmark created on the homescreen works perfectly.

I unfollowed RDP on Tapatalk first. Then I posted a test post in this thread. However, when I am notified by email about new comments in this thread and then I click on the email to view this thread it tries to process the request via Tapatalk. Then I close out Tapatalk and go back into Tapatalk I am following RDP again. So basically it will not load the browser to view the thread in RDP from email.

That's a setting on your phone. You have to change the defaults in your phone so it uses your browser to open RDP links. On an Android it would be...

Settings > Apps > Default Apps > Set as Default > Tapatalk. From there you can clear defaults (which will eliminate everything that opens Tapatalk right away) or change the setting for "Open URL" to "Always ask" or "Open in other app".

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Not sure if it has been brought up yet, but one thing I do miss about Tapatalk is the notifications when someone replies to your post / quotes you. Is there a way to do that with the new site??

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Not sure if it has been brought up yet, but one thing I do miss about Tapatalk is the notifications when someone replies to your post / quotes you. Is there a way to do that with the new site??
Perhaps it is in your preferences or profile. I know on my PC I get alerts when someone posts in a thread I have posted in or subscribed or when someone likes one of my posts.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Remain unable to view videos. Get lengthy links, but the links are not active. Using iPhone 7 plus, iPad and my wife's new Android laptop. Anyone else having this problem?

4Waters

Reaction score
The top toolbar needs a forums button with a dropdown of all the forums. There is nothing on the home page that says forums.