WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thread with regard to Chris

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I had been told by quite a few people there was another incident.. and obviously having gone way out of my way to a point where I stuck my neck out a couple times I blew a gasket.

The photo from the fb page that was posted is apparently him checking into jail for a couple days which was part of the requirements of the last incident.

For the misinformation I apologize. I was texted something and told something by several people and it appears it was incorrect. Again my apologies.

Last edited:

franky

Reaction score
Yes Dave there was another incident. But he talked his way out if it and fooled everybody, counseling blah blah blah. Did it again. All the OC groupies that bring their boat to Prestige should stop. Let him dry up.

franky

Reaction score
Well the other post wont open now but I am 65 and have never met a ………….Second go around with charges for beating a woman.

All of you OC packers should STOP bringing your boat into his shop and let him dry up.

Dave, cant really believe you posted what you did. Way to go.

And I have a storage unit in the back of where his shop is (which he is trying to take over control of how things work) so he will try and kick my ass but….

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Yes Dave there was another incident. But he talked his way out if it and fooled everybody, counseling blah blah blah. Did it again. All the OC groupies that bring their boat to Prestige should stop. Let him dry up.
This. You guys are just funding this. I’m gonna laugh now for those who continue to use him to fund his drug habit

HCP3

Reaction score
AZ makes it pretty easy to look up records.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
What did I miss? Worm beating his wife. .
Again apparently, I would assume if that’s the case he would have violated the terms of his bail from prior arrest. Just my thoughts. As a person married to an abuse survivor from her prior husubad there is no room on this earth for someone at this level of low life.

azsunfun

Reaction score
just because your booked , dont mean he did not take the fall, somebody's going to jail, dont meet my girl on tequila, or wake her up in the morning. dave made apologies, some mention drugs! if you work for a government agency and fuck up, you claim you have a problem on off to rehab and time off and your jobs there!

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Going to suck when his place is gone, he has the biggest supply of parts in town.

petie6464

Reaction score
Well I hope someone puts a coke bottle up that cock suckers ass. Good riddance!

Your ad here

Reaction score
I saw that thread and it and this one go over my head. You have a relationship or did with the guy. Sounds like he has some problems that he needs to address and some of those problems become problems for others. Posting it on RDP is what went over my head.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Uhh.. Can someone PM me who you guys are talking about if you are not comfortable posting it on here. If we was arrested, it is public record, so it's not like you can be sued for defamation.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Uhh.. Can someone PM me who you guys are talking about if you are not comfortable posting it on here. If we was arrested, it is public record, so it's not like you can be sued for defamation.

Same guy as before I believe

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Hopefully there is someone out there to take this business over from him. As frankly I’ve heard a ton of positive of his employees and the work they all do there.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
28 posts…… and I still have no idea of who you guys are talking about, what business he owns, or any pertinent details. Come on guys…… let the uninformed in on the thread. Just saying!
Post #3 and #27. 🙋‍♂️

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
yeah but so we are not calling out the wrong people is it GQCHris?
for those of us that are not insiders.

NO it is not GQChris. GQChris is an awesome dude.

The Chris being referred to is the owner of Prestige Marine in Havasu. He has had trouble with the law regarding domestic violence and drugs a few times.

I don’t know Prestige Chris, but the details of whatever is going on is really none of our business beyond what has been reported in the local news.

dspracing

Reaction score
That’s a shame to hear. Chris has been an awesome source of parts and knowledge.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
i always wonder when i read about battered women where there dad, brother, friends husbands are - i've told my son, son in law, brothers in law - i'm their worst nitemare if i find out. If you get to that point, it's time to leave, permenantly

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
i always wonder when i read about battered women where there dad, brother, friends husbands are - i've told my son, son in law, brothers in law - i'm their worst nitemare if i find out. If you get to that point, it's time to leave, permenantly

This......

BingerFang

Reaction score
The Chris being referred to is the owner of Prestige Marine in Havasu. He has had trouble with the law regarding domestic violence and drugs a few times.

I don’t know Prestige Chris, but the details of whatever is going on is really none of our business beyond what has been reported in the local news.

Anytime a news article gets posted about this guy the thread gets locked .... I guess some people get special treatment on here.

gqchris

Reaction score
yeah but so we are not calling out the wrong people is it GQCHris?
for those of us that are not insiders.

Jesus guys! Lol. No I dont beat on Women! And if I did, I am married to a Salavadorean chick that would probably kick my ass!

I agree, anyone that beats up on any female is the biggest form of a pussy that I know of.

I leave for the weekend to birth my daughter and I come back to this. Lol.

Healthy Baby Girl is here, 9lbs, 22 inches. I am so blessed!!! More details to follow!

BingerFang

Reaction score
Not my deal. But the guy does have employees and other people’s livelihoods at stake as well as his own.

I would take that into consideration before doing drugs and beating up women.... But when your buddies own the media outlet I guess you don't have to worry about your reputation being bashed.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
SpecificSelfassuredHermitcrab-max-1mb.gif

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Regarding the possible business subject of this thread. Many of us have walked around that Building when having Boats or Vehicles serviced. The storage area mentioned is incredible,probably one of the best facilities available in LHC. For some reason over the years when walking around most doors are open. The boats & toys parked in that building beyond amazing. Fact is entire Acoma Ave definition of the phrase “Toy Box”.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
NO it is not GQChris. GQChris is an awesome dude.

🤣 Except it was posted in here and everyone is interested in making it Their business. You sure appear interested in the whole thing.:confused:

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
No, I’m interested in my friend not being disparaged inadvertently by people with low comprehension skills. = you.

Well, then you best go all the way back to the First Post in here and begin your (fill In) there. You should be a Lawyer, twisting Shit is a Speciality.:rolleyes: