WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thread with regard to Chris

franky

Reaction score
Jesus guys! Lol. No I dont beat on Women! And if I did, I am married to a Salavadorean chick that would probably kick my ass!

I agree, anyone that beats up on any female is the biggest form of a pussy that I know of.

I leave for the weekend to birth my daughter and I come back to this. Lol.

Healthy Baby Girl is here, 9lbs, 22 inches. I am so blessed!!! More details to follow!
Thats a good sized granddaughter. Congratulations 🎊

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Jesus guys! Lol. No I dont beat on Women! And if I did, I am married to a Salavadorean chick that would probably kick my ass!

I agree, anyone that beats up on any female is the biggest form of a pussy that I know of.

I leave for the weekend to birth my daughter and I come back to this. Lol.

Healthy Baby Girl is here, 9lbs, 22 inches. I am so blessed!!! More details to follow!
Congrats my friend, not your first correct?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Well, then you best go all the way back to the First Post in here and begin your (fill In) there. You should be a Lawyer, twisting Shit is a Speciality.:rolleyes:

Remember what I said about low comprehension skills = you?

This is like Exhibit Z.

I was clearly talking about another member here named Chris being confused as the owner of Prestige with legal troubles. The member Chris here is not the owner of prestige, nor does he have legal problems.

Take your nonsensical vendettas to up your post count elsewhere please.

Last edited:

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I don’t know Prestige Chris, but the details of whatever is going on is really none of our business beyond what has been reported in the local news.

His track record of arrests and issues is public record...a basic google search of him will bring up shit from at least 2013.

Walt called it for what it is...He made his bed...let him lie in it. Dollars speak loud...a lot of people avoid him like the plague.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
If there is not going to be any info posted, and everyone just 'beating" around the bush, why is this even a thread?

But I guess if you put 20 different posts together and a little bit of assumption.. I gather...

Some dude named chris that owns a boat shop named "prestige" likes to beat his wife, girlfriend, whoever. Got caught AGAIN and is going to jail?? Am I close?

If that's the case, fuk him, let him rot in jail! Drug addiction, drinking problem, whatever no big deal that shit is easily forgiven once they address the issue. Hitting a woman, umm, not so much!! I hope he gets a cellie named bubba, bubba makes him his wife and shows him what a wife beater is all about!!

JMO

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
I would take that into consideration before doing drugs and beating up women.... But when your buddies own the media outlet I guess you don't have to worry about your reputation being bashed.

Take note of who started this thread, and the one yesterday for that matter. None of us are perfect and we have small fuck ups from time to time, especially when we want to believe in the best of people and give them the benefit of the doubt. From the sounds of things, Chris has used all those tokens up and deserves whatever he has coming to him which I'm sure will not be a slap on the wrist this time around.

@RiverDave we have had our issues (albeit small and likely exacerbated by unrelated life stuff) but thankyou for stepping up on this one. It's what makes you a real human being that cares.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
First off: Congratulations @gqchris !

Now, the fuktardery:
Don't know the guy, don't have anything worthy of other people wrenching on, so I'd probably not cross paths with him.

People will believe what they want. Some people will choose to ignore the warning signs, and only see the good in people.
People, as a whole, will let you down.
People will sometimes have to hit bottom hard before they ever see any issues in the mirror. By that time, those people that believed in you, may have gone away. I don't feel bad for those that bring it upon themselves. No one forced them. I feel bad for those employed by them. They have bills to pay and mouths to feed, and now there may be uncertainty.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Do I see an RDP boat shop in the near future? Sounds like the shop has a good team. Just needs good ownership 🤷🏻‍♂️

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Friends take their boat to him, he told he was looking for GM to take over things, my guess is he knows is going to be away from town for a bit.

From the outside looking in. How are you friends with someone who does this. Or am I interpreting it wrong ? If so my apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Anytime a news article gets posted about this guy the thread gets locked .... I guess some people get special treatment on here.

Not really. The first one years ago is still live I believe. I made the argument that he should be given a chance to change his life and took a bunch of shit for it.

He got in trouble with the law again on Memorial Day of this year and was prosecuted later in the summer. While what the newspaper wrote was technically true, it was worded in such a fashion that it was very misleading.

There was a pic floating around in texts saying there was another incident on friday. It turned out it was the booking pic for checking in to do the four days as was prescribed from the case from Memorial Day. It wasn’t a new incident even though people were saying it was.

Either way that’s about the energy I have for this as I have more important things to do right now.

BingerFang

Reaction score
Not really. The first one years ago is still live I believe. I made the argument that he should be given a chance to change his life and took a bunch of shit for it.

He got in trouble with the law again on Memorial Day of this year and was prosecuted later in the summer. While what the newspaper wrote was technically true, it was worded in such a fashion that it was very misleading.

There was a pic floating around in texts saying there was another incident on friday. It turned out it was the booking pic for checking in to do the four days as was prescribed from the case from Memorial Day. It wasn’t a new incident even though people were saying it was.

Either way that’s about the energy I have for this as I have more important things to do right now.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I would take that into consideration before doing drugs and beating up women.... But when your buddies own the media outlet I guess you don't have to worry about your reputation being bashed.

I don’t hang out with Chris.. he doesn’t advertise with me.. there is no reason to “cover up” for Chris.

I am sorry I didn’t allow the unbridled bashing of a business and person in Havasu mostly on false information and rumors and one severely misleading news article.

I don’t agree with what he did a few years ago. but I can tell you flat, contrary to popular belief he didn’t beat on any chicks on Memorial Day. Hence the reason when people made and make (like you) make false claims that he did I dealt with it.

I don’t like the situation, but it should at least be fair if you are playing with someone’s livelihood and the livelihoods of all the people that work there.

I guess you would be ok if people came after your business based off misinformation and speculation? And if someone stepped in and said that isn’t right.. I suppose you would think they should nail that guy to the cross as well? Lol

Turnup

Reaction score
The amount of covering up this site does for this dude blows my mind.... This is like CNN covering up for Hunter Biden. But Hunter Biden doesn't beat up chicks.
I think I made a comment about a kiddie diddling motor guy and it vanished like hunters first hard drive 🤣

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Friends take their boat to him, he told he was looking for GM to take over things, my guess is he knows is going to be away from town for a bit.

I believe he got four or five days and 2 years probation.

Now everyone is gonna say “that’s it???”

Yes that’s it. Turns out he didn’t hit anyone on Memorial Day. The way the paper wrote it was misleading. They said someone called saying this.. someone can call and say whatever they want, it doesn’t mean it is true. He basically got some drug possession charges and that is it.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think I made a comment about a kiddie diddling motor guy and it vanished like hunters first hard drive 🤣

Bullshit. Why would I or anyone else give a shit if you talk about that or even Chris for that matter?

Only thing I ask is if you are gonna do it be informed and fair about it.

BingerFang

Reaction score
I don’t hang out with Chris.. he doesn’t advertise with me.. there is no reason to “cover up” for Chris.

I am sorry I didn’t allow the unbridled bashing of a business and person in Havasu mostly on false information and rumors and one severely misleading news article.

I don’t agree with what he did a few years ago. but I can tell you flat, contrary to popular belief he didn’t beat on any chicks on Memorial Day. Hence the reason when people made and make (like you) make false claims that he did I dealt with it.

I don’t like the situation, but it should at least be fair if you are playing with someone’s livelihood and the livelihoods of all the people that work there.

I guess you would be ok if people came after your business based off misinformation and speculation? And if someone stepped in and said that isn’t right.. I suppose you would think they should nail that guy to the cross as well? Lol

I was raised correctly therefore I have a zero-tolerance policy with men that abuse women. I don't care who they are and what they own. Sorry I'm not sorry.

Turnup

Reaction score
Bullshit. Why would I or anyone else give a shit if you talk about that or even Chris for that matter?

Only thing I ask is if you are gonna do it be informed and fair about it.
I might have to double down on that bet 🙃

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Well then you will be happy to know that he didn’t do that on Memorial Day.

Did he do it previously or not... 2013? It's public record. I don't particularly give a shit about the guy or not...but he has a reputation and a lot of people know about his legal issues.

edit:

Officers and Lake Havasu City Fire Department en route to the 1800 block of North Palo Verde for a female that is crying, requesting medics, stating she is bleeding. Dispatch unable to get further information.

Dispatch re-attempted.

Male subject has taken possession of the phone and is ordering everyone to cancel and he is being evasive and non-cooperative.

Female Caller has now regained control of the phone, she is advising he is kicking her, she has been kicked in the head.

Several backup officers en route.

County on scene. They are speaking with the male half. Lake Havasu City Police Department is going to speak with the female.

Officer on scene advising fire can enter to provide medical.

Female is being loaded into the ambulance.
If further information becomes available, we will provide updates here.

Turnup

Reaction score
Go ahead lol
Pretty sure it was on a "School me on..." thread. I commented something like that the dude loved his kids way more than I did 🤭
Do you have a system on the backside mcgillicutty to see that info. I can't imagine I would ever hold my tongue and erase it instead 🤷‍♂️

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Pretty sure it was on a "School me on..." thread. I commented something like that the dude loved his kids way more than I did 🤭
Do you have a system on the backside mcgillicutty to see that info. I can't imagine I would ever hold my tongue and erase it instead 🤷‍♂️

I can see if something was deleted in a thread. I can tell you flat I didn’t delete anything

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Did he do it previously or not... 2013? It's public record. I don't particularly give a shit about the guy or not...but he has a reputation and a lot of people know about his legal issues.

edit:

Officers and Lake Havasu City Fire Department en route to the 1800 block of North Palo Verde for a female that is crying, requesting medics, stating she is bleeding. Dispatch unable to get further information.

Dispatch re-attempted.

Male subject has taken possession of the phone and is ordering everyone to cancel and he is being evasive and non-cooperative.

Female Caller has now regained control of the phone, she is advising he is kicking her, she has been kicked in the head.

Several backup officers en route.

County on scene. They are speaking with the male half. Lake Havasu City Police Department is going to speak with the female.

Officer on scene advising fire can enter to provide medical.

Female is being loaded into the ambulance.
If further information becomes available, we will provide updates here.

I agree he’s got quite the past.. and I agree that reads a certain way.

If you dig into it deeper though there was no physical altercation. There was no evidence of it when the officers arrived on scene. The female flat called me and said it didn’t happen, and more or less said it was a very loud and angry argument.

He wasn’t charged with assault or anything else related to it..

Sooo….

Should I let people just run with that and keep saying that something happened when it didn’t? Should we put six to eight people out of work because a couple got into a nasty break up argument?

Sometimes when people are all hopped up on drugs and booze they say and do stupid shit is basically what it boils down too.

BingerFang

Reaction score

If you dig into it deeper though there was no physical altercation. There was no evidence of it when the officers arrived a. The female flat called me and said it didn’t happen..

He wasn’t charged with assault or anything else related to it..

Sooo….

Sometimes when people are all hopped up on drugs and booze they say and do stupid shit is basically what it boils down too.

Dude just because the victim didn't charge him didn't mean it didn't happen. The victim literally told the police that night that "he took her phone away and began hitting her in the head".... According to the police report. You are going off what the victim told you sober the next day, not what she told the cops the night before. So either she lied to the police that night or she lied to you.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dude just because the victim didn't charge him didn't mean it didn't happen. The victim literally told the police that night that he hit her in the head multiple times.... Its in the police report. You are going off what the victim told you sober the next day, not what she told the cops the night before. So either she lied to the police that night or she lied to you.

I’m going off what she told me.. I’m going off the fact that in the report it also says there was no evidence of trauma.. I am going off the idea that he wasn’t charged with anything related to assault.

I’m not sure what you’d have me go off of? What was said in the moment over a phone during an argument? Or what the evidence and testimony of the person that made the phone call later..

What would you go off of..

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

Yup...Over and over and over. All I am saying is that..people have the choice who to do business with...and many will never do business with him because of his very public reputation. Myself included...I'd haul to another state before I bought a fucking drywall screw from him.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yup...Over and over and over. All I am saying is that..people have the choice who to do business with...and many will never do business with him because of his very public reputation. Myself included...I'd haul to another state before I bought a fucking drywall screw from him.

You and I are similar opinions on that front.. but with regard to how I have to deal with it on rdp.. it at least has to be fair and truthful with regard to anyone’s livelihood. I don’t get the convenience of just letting people say something that isn’t true to shut down a business.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
NO it is not GQChris. GQChris is an awesome dude.

The Chris being referred to is the owner of Prestige Marine in Havasu. He has had trouble with the law regarding domestic violence and drugs a few times.

I don’t know Prestige Chris, but the details of whatever is going on is really none of our business beyond what has been reported in the local news.
Thank you for the heads up.
Hopefully the business can quickly be remanaged, and those working there, can look past this mess.

Ask a friend if you have a serious drinking problem. And if you do, take the next 4 months to figure it out.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
You and I are similar opinions on that front.. but with regard to how I have to deal with it on rdp.. it at least has to be fair and truthful with regard to anyone’s livelihood. I don’t get the convenience of just letting people say something that isn’t true to shut down a business.

I 100% agree with you...as you probably know. It's a shit situation all around..

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Victims of domestic violence more than often the not recant their statements to police and don’t press charges in hopes they can make the relationship work, or he’s such a nice guy sober, I love him so much, there is a lot of codependency at play in these situations.

My wife ran for her life and hid for months with her infant son. Her ex was great friends with many of the local PD in their town and many hung out drinking with him, her efforts for justice were pointless. Her ex’s parents took her in and paid for the divorcé because they were ashamed of their son.

Any hint of shit like this stuff is enough for me to pass judgement. Im a firm believer of If it walks like a duck…..hopefully she doesn’t end up seriously injured or dead next time. These situations rarely just work themselves out.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Victims of domestic violence more than often the not recant their statements to police and don’t press charges in hopes they can make the relationship work, or he’s such a nice guy sober, I love him so much, there is a lot of codependency at play in these situations.

My wife ran for her life and hid for months with her infant son. Her ex was great friends with many of the local PD in their town and many hung out drinking with him, her efforts for justice were pointless. Her ex’s parents took her in and paid for the divorcé because they were ashamed of their son.

Any hint of shit like this stuff is enough for me to pass judgement. Im a firm believer of If it walks like a duck…..hopefully she doesn’t end up seriously injuries or dead next time. These situations rarely just work themselves out.

I agree 100%.. but if someone was being kicked and hit in the head there would be some evidence of that on scene.. and at that point it doesn’t matter if the victim recanted or not the perp gets charged.

I want to be clear here.. I’m not defending Chris’s past actions. It is pretty clear he’s done some pretty terrible shit over the years.

I am simply saying with regard to the situation on Memorial Day, it doesn’t look like that happened. The chick flat told me it didn’t happen.

There was a rumor floating around on Friday and being texted around town that he got popped again. It ended up being a mug shot from when he was checking into the sentencing from the drug charges. There hasn’t been any additional incidents after memorial. That is basically it.

As I said above, I have to try and at least treat the situation fairly…. Even when it’s inconvenient.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score

My wife ran for her life and hid for months with her infant son. Her ex was great friends with many of the local PD in their town and many hung out drinking with him, her efforts for justice were pointless. Any hint or suggestions of this shit is enough for me to pass judgment. Her ex’s parents took her in and paid for the divorcé because they were ashamed of their son.

Im a firm believer of If it walks like a duck…..hopefully she doesn’t end up dead next time.

My SIL was murdered earlier this year by her ex. If it happened once it will happen again. I can’t believe there are people defending or trying to justify what he has done. I hope none of you go through the worst of the worst. But people like this don’t change. And sometimes you might not even expect people to be capable of this type assault.
I have zero respect or remorse for anyone who has assaulted or threatened a woman. Fucking loser scum bags imho.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I agree 100%.. but if someone was being kicked and hit in the head there would be some evidence of that on scene.. and at that point it doesn’t matter if the victim recanted or not the perp gets charged.

Not always the case. Just saying.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
My SIL was murdered earlier this year by her ex. If it happened once it will happen again. I can’t believe there are people defending or trying to justify what he has done. I hope none of you go through the worst of the worst. But people like this don’t change. And sometimes you might not even expect people to be capable of this type assault.
I have zero respect or remorse for anyone who has assaulted or threatened a woman. Fucking loser scum bags imho.

Please read the post above yours.. nobody is defending anything other than saying “if it didn’t happen, it isn’t fair to allow people to keep saying it did”

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Not always the case. Just saying.

Quite literally always the case.. I can’t think of any situation where someone gets beaten like a red headed step child and there’s not a mark on them?

What are we even talking about here.. this is emotion over running logic.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Please read the post above yours.. nobody is defending anything other than saying “if it didn’t happen, it isn’t fair to allow people to keep saying it did”

How many times has he been charged with assault? 2013, 2017, 2021? that's just off az courts....

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
How many times has he been charged with assault? 2013, 2017, 2021? that's just off az courts....

I dunno? I can tell you the 2021 one he wasn’t “charged” with assault to my knowledge.. it was some drug possession charges.

We can get into some legal shit, but being arrested for and charged with are two different things.

The only thing I knew about was 2017 if we are being honest. There is no question the past is checkered for sure.. 😳

But it doesn’t change my stance on how I have to handle as the admin of a site with regard to the 2021 case

I can tell you in the future if there’s anymore bullshit I’m gonna be the one driving the bus that runs over him.

BingerFang

Reaction score
I’m going off what she told me.. I’m going off the fact that in the report it also says there was no evidence of trauma.. I am going off the idea that he wasn’t charged with anything related to assault.

I’m not sure what you’d have me go off of? What was said in the moment over a phone during an argument? Or what the evidence and testimony of the person that made the phone call later..

What would you go off of..

I'm going off the original police report where she stated she was assaulted. If this had never ever happened in the past I would give Chris the benefit of the doubt but this isn't his first time at the rodeo. So once again. Either she lied to the police that night or she lied to you. I guess only Chris and the gal will know the actual truth.