WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thread with regard to Chris

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm going off the original police report where she stated she was assaulted. If this had never ever happened in the past I would give Chris the benefit of the doubt but this isn't his first time at the rodeo. So once again. Either she lied to the police that night or she lied to you. I guess only Chris and the gal will know the actual truth.

Does the part where there was no indication of assault not come into play? No marks no nothing?

Jesus I hope you never run jury duty with that kinda line on “due process”

Don’t ya kinda have to look at things one thing at a time? Because it isn’t convict in the court of opinion.

Like I said earlier I have wasted what amounts to days discussing this in 17 (argument that people are trying to change their life) and now 21 (yes ye got arrested but the report and the chick said there wasn’t violence)..

I don’t give a shit. I’m not getting paid for this. I don’t hang out with the guy, there isn’t a friendship there..

The only thing I care about in all of this is if people are gonna make an attempt at ruining a business they should at least get the information correct.

You want to shut it down because “leopards don’t change their spots”. I’m not even saying that isn’t true!! Who knows maybe something happens in the future. I’m Just saying it doesn’t appear to me that it happened on Memorial Day.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I dunno? I can tell you the 2021 one he wasn’t “charged” with assault to my knowledge.. it was some drug possession charges.

We can get into some legal shit, but being arrested for and charged with are two different things.

The only thing I knew about was 2017 if we are being honest. There is no question the past is checkered for sure.. 😳

But it doesn’t change my stance on how I have to handle as the admin of a site with regard to the 2021 case.

I can tell you in the future if there’s anymore bullshit I’m gonna be the one driving the bus that runs over him.

As I said before..I agree with you... It honestly sounds like he's been running over himself with that bus for a long time...the lesson just never sticks.

Direct from AZ courts...Idk current status...I don't really care..My opinion of him was formed years ago.

Case Number:J-1506-CM-2021000105
Title:STATE OF ARIZONA VS CHRISTOCategory:Criminal
Court:Parker JusticeFiling Date:6/30/2021
Judge:Disposition Date:
D. BROWN OFFICER - OF1
CHRISTOPHER TRACY HAMLIN DEFENDANT - D 1
Date of Birth: 06/1972​
Citation​
CountDescriptionDisp. DateDisposition
0156551ASSAULT-WITH INTENT OR KNOWINGLY CAUSE INJURY TO O*
0156552DISORDERLY CONDUCT-FIGHTING

Last edited:

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
How many times has he been charged with assault? 2013, 2017, 2021? that's just off az courts....

Like I said if it happened once it will happen again. Seems like it has happen more than once. Why and or how anyone can defend his actions is beyond me. Very touchy subject with me and Dave I know you have your site to run. But it seems like you are defending this person. I should probably just shut up now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
As I said before..I agree with you... It honestly sounds like he's been running over himself with that bus for a long time...the lesson just never sticks.

Direct from AZ courts...Idk current status...I don't really care..My opinion of him was formed years ago.

Case Number:J-1506-CM-2021000105
Title:STATE OF ARIZONA VS CHRISTOCategory:Criminal
Court:Parker JusticeFiling Date:6/30/2021
Judge:Disposition Date:
D. BROWN OFFICER - OF1
CHRISTOPHER TRACY HAMLIN DEFENDANT - D 1
Date of Birth: 06/1972​
Citation​
CountDescriptionDisp. DateDisposition
0156551ASSAULT-WITH INTENT OR KNOWINGLY CAUSE INJURY TO O*
0156552DISORDERLY CONDUCT-FIGHTING

If that was the case they would prosecuted that..

I can tell you flat the prosecution out here goes for everything they can..

I am on a six month probation for a fucking noise violation for the desert Storm party. Lol. If someone beats in a chick out here I’d imagine they’d be doing a lot of time, especially if they had a prior record.

BingerFang

Reaction score
I dunno? I can tell you the 2021 one he wasn’t “charged” with assault to my knowledge.. it was some drug possession charges.

We can get into some legal shit, but being arrested for and charged with are two different things.

The only thing I knew about was 2017 if we are being honest. There is no question the past is checkered for sure.. 😳

But it doesn’t change my stance on how I have to handle as the admin of a site with regard to the 2021 case

I can tell you in the future if there’s anymore bullshit I’m gonna be the one driving the bus that runs over him.

He was charged and found not guilty

edit: The charge was dismissed. I misspoke and apologize.

Does the part where there was no indication of assault not come into play? No marks no nothing?

Don’t ya kinda have to look at things one thing at a time? Because it isn’t convict in the court of opinion.

She either lied to the police or lied to you. Who did she lie to River Dave? Lol

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Like I said if it happened once it will happen again. Seems like it has happen more than once. Why and or how anyone can defend his actions is beyond me. Very touchy subject with me and Dave I know you have your site to run. But it seems like you are defending this person. I should probably just shut up now.

Go through and read all the posts again. I am not defending Chris.. I am saying it needs to be fair.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Thank you for the heads up.
Hopefully the business can quickly be remanaged, and those working there, can look past this mess.

Ask a friend if you have a serious drinking problem. And if you do, take the next 4 months to figure it out.

Four DAYS not months. Not much will get figured out in that time.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
He was charged and found not guilty

She either lied to the police or lied to you. Who did she lie to River Dave? Lol

The charges were never brought to court.. so no he wasn’t charged. You can go learn our legal system on your own time. I’m not gonna bother with it.. but again we are getting to the point where you are saying suit that isn’t correct.. and honestly are showing that you don’t understand how our legal system works?

To be found not guilty you would need a trial.. FYI

If you are asking me based, on the evidence, and what she told me directly later (saying it never happened) then it would appear she lied to the dispatcher on the phone in the heat of the moment.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I agree 100%.. but if someone was being kicked and hit in the head there would be some evidence of that on scene.. and at that point it doesn’t matter if the victim recanted or not the perp gets chsrged.

I could give two shit about this guy, or what he did or didnt do. No body knows the truth but them.

And I agree that unless people know the situation first hand they shouldn't comment rather for it or against.

But I will tell you, growing up in an abusive household. This statement is completely false!! In the end 90% of the time the woman will claim "no violence" "he didnt do anything".. FEAR is real!

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Go through and read all the posts again. I am not defending Chris.. I am saying it needs to be fair.

Fair enough. I’ll go back and do that.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I could give two shit about this guy, or what he did or didnt do. No body knows the truth but them.

And I agree that unless people know the situation first hand they shouldn't comment rather for it or against.

But I will tell you, growing up in an abusive household. This statement is completely false!!

You have seen someone get beat and there is no marks? How does that work?

BingerFang

Reaction score
The charges were never brought to court.. so no he wasn’t charged. You can go learn our legal system on your own time. I’m not gonna bother with it.. but again we are getting to the point where you are saying suit that isn’t correct.. and honestly are showing that you don’t understand how our legal system works?

If you are asking me based, on the evidence, and what she told me directly later (saying it never happened) then it would appear she lied to the dispatcher on the phone in the heat of the moment.

The charges were brought to court Dave, it was dismissed though. You are wrong l and I will prove it to you with proof.

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 9.12.33 PM.png

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The charges were brought to court Dave, you are wrong l and I will prove it to you with proof.

View attachment 1049507

Why don’t you slow your roll there turbo and actually read what is in that picture you posted. You literally just proved two points.

1. The charges weren’t brought to court.
2. You truly have no idea how our legal system works.

See that part where is says dismissed completely by the prosecutor? That means it wasn’t brought to the court. It means someone was arrested for NOT CHARGED WITH.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Either way I have wasted enough time on this.. now for a third time.

I have actual boating content to upload, and a meeting to prep for in the AM.

BingerFang

Reaction score
Why don’t you slow your roll there turbo and actually read what is in that picture you posted. You literally just proved two points.

1. The charges weren’t brought to court.
2. You truly have no idea how our legal system works.

That is literally from the court case search. If the charges weren't brought to court why are they popping up when you do a court case search? What am I missing here? @RiverDave

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score

Yes! MY MOM!! depending on reaction time from the police, stuff doesnt really show up or is gone by the time they get there. In fear, once the police are there the story changes. I lived it! And something I rarely will ever talk about. But when people say "it cant be true" that's when I am willing to share.

I dont know there situation or the situation of "that night" but everything you have stated is not reality. But there are some crazy people in the world that do make these statements that are not true I agree this could be that situation. But 90% of the time that's not the case..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You can be charged with something and found not guilty or it can be dismissed. In this case THAT CHARGE was dismissed.

Uh no.. The charge was never brought.

Look a cop can arrest you for robbing a bank.. and the prosecutor can say “well he was never at the bank so I’m not going to charge him with this.” Thus the charges are dropped (not dismissed)

However if a prosecutor says.. well he robbed banks before so let’s proceed, but there is no evidence. A judge can find lack of evidence in the prosecutions argument and “dismiss” the charges.

In this case the prosecution never brought the charges. They were dropped before the court was in session. So I guess you could say the prosecutor dismissed it.. but he was never actually “charged” with it.

If you are charged with something than you either need to defend it by going to trial by jury, plea bargain it for a lesser sentence, or be found guilty of it by again a trial by jury. None of those three things happened.

I am gonna start billing you hourly if I gotta keep repeating myself. This is ridiculous.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yes! MY MOM!! depending on reaction time from the police, stuff doesnt really show up or is gone by the time they get there. In fear, once the police are there the story changes. I lived it! And something I rarely will ever talk about. But when people say "it cant be true" that's when I am willing to share.

I dont know there situation or the situation of "that night" but everything you have stated is not reality. But there are some crazy people in the world that do make these statements that are not true I agree this could be that situation. But 90% of the time that's not the case..

I am not gonna touch that with a ten foot pole.

I can Only say that if a physical altercation happens that was described (being punched and kicked in the head) and there is people on scene within minutes.. the odds of cuts healing up, knots going away, bruises disappearing are pretty unlikely.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Just to put this to bed.. please go through and read everyone of my posts in this thread.

I am not defending anyone or Chris. Just saying things have to be fair.

When it comes to this potential subject matter.. if you aren’t carrying a torch and a pitch fork then it is taken as defending. I don’t roll like that.

Either it happened or it didn’t.. and you have to take things one thing at a time.

I’m not defending anything. I’m Just not carrying the torch and pitchfork for something a person wasn’t even charged with. I have no words for his past transgressions.

BingerFang

Reaction score
Just to put this to bed.. please go through and read everyone of my posts in this thread.

I am not defending anyone or Chris. Just saying things have to be fair.

When it comes to this potential subject matter.. if you aren’t carrying a torch and a pitch fork then it is taken as defending. I don’t roll like that.

Either it happened or it didn’t.. and you have to take things one thing at a time.

I’m not defending anything. I’m Just not carrying the torch and pitchfork for something a person wasn’t even charged with. I have no words for his past transgressions.

“If it doesn't fit, you must acquit.”

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score

I can Only say that if a physical altercation happens that was described (being punched and kicked in the head) and there is people on scene within minutes.. the odds of cuts healing up, knots going away, bruises disappearing are pretty unlikely.

I dont know the situation, the people, or the demeanor of either. So I'm am not directing any of my posts directly tword that particular situation.

But, I have seen first hand that if the abused isnt willing to press charges against the abuser the police report is minimal.

And like I said this could be a situation where "the victim" is bat shit crazy and lied through her teeth on the initial call. And then there is the situation that it was reality. Was it as violent as she expressed on the initial call, probably not. was he completely innocent, probably not.

I dont know them
I dont know the situation.
With that said, I voiced my opinion.
No body will know the actual truth except them.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Honestly if nobody knows the truth this thread should be deleted. Cause the allegations being made are pretty serious.

JMO

riverroyal

Reaction score
Cliff notes for myself

Dave is on probation for noise. Thats legend status.
If face book is anything like this im still happy i have never joined

Most important, this is the earliest winter thread ever. Not even fall yet.

hallett21

Reaction score
Honestly if nobody knows the truth this thread should be deleted. Cause the allegations being made are pretty serious.

JMO

We are dealing with @RiverDave having integrity with the legal system

And the person in question being accused and convicted of smacking a woman around.

And there’s a line in the sand either way you go

Edit: I understand what RD is saying.

However I stand by the fact that if you ever lay a hand on a women that you should get your shit kicked in. And if you do it again, night night.

BingerFang

Reaction score

I figured it out Dave. You are confusing his prior altercation with this current one….. I will explain below so other people dont fall for this as well.

Here was the most recent incident:

1631682210675.jpeg

You are confusing it with the old incident that happened in 2013:

Officers and Lake Havasu City Fire Department en route to the 1800 block of North Palo Verde for a female that is crying, requesting medics, stating she is bleeding. Dispatch unable to get further information.

Dispatch re-attempted.

Male subject has taken possession of the phone and is ordering everyone to cancel and he is being evasive and non-cooperative.

Female Caller has now regained control of the phone, she is advising he is kicking her, she has been kicked in the head.

Several backup officers en route.

County on scene. They are speaking with the male half. Lake Havasu City Police Department is going to speak with the female.

Officer on scene advising fire can enter to provide medical.

Female is being loaded into the ambulance.
If further information becomes available, we will provide updates here.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
If a man beats a woman once he will do it again if she stays with him. You guys are gonna need wait up on this one.Within 12 to 24 months final posts of this thread will be posted. Drugs are a serious personal addiction with some treatment success. Beating on family is a serious character flaw, with no treatment success. A bad ending most of the time if not always.

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I figured it out Dave. You are confusing his prior altercation with this current one….. I will explain below so other people dont fall for this as well.

Here was the most recent incident:

View attachment 1049509

You are confusing it with the old incident that happened in 2013:

Officers and Lake Havasu City Fire Department en route to the 1800 block of North Palo Verde for a female that is crying, requesting medics, stating she is bleeding. Dispatch unable to get further information.

Dispatch re-attempted.

Male subject has taken possession of the phone and is ordering everyone to cancel and he is being evasive and non-cooperative.

Female Caller has now regained control of the phone, she is advising he is kicking her, she has been kicked in the head.

Several backup officers en route.

County on scene. They are speaking with the male half. Lake Havasu City Police Department is going to speak with the female.

Officer on scene advising fire can enter to provide medical.

Female is being loaded into the ambulance.
If further information becomes available, we will provide updates here.

Between the two of us I’m not the one confused.. your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired.

All of the answers to that post are already written in the thread above.

Loo Dog

Reaction score
Between the two of us I’m not the one confused.. your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired.

It appears the lack of comprehension lies with his knowledge of the legal system. We could go back to basics with innocent until proven guilty but I’m not sure that’ll work, either. I’m not defending this guy whatsoever, his prior record speaks for itself. But when there’s insufficient evidence to secure a guilty conviction, the prosecuting authority drops or dismisses the charge. Not sure why that’s so difficult to understand.

Dalton

Reaction score
sounds like a not so great dude, but I'm getting some heavy cancel culture type vibes in here.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score

Like I said earlier I have wasted what amounts to days discussing this in 17 (argument that people are trying to change their life) and now 21 (yes ye got arrested but the report and the chick said there wasn’t violence)..

I don’t give a shit. I’m not getting paid for this. I don’t hang out with the guy, there isn’t a friendship there..

The only thing I care about in all of this is if people are gonna make an attempt at ruining a business they should at least get the information correct.

You want to shut it down because “leopards don’t change their spots”. I’m not even saying that isn’t true!! Who knows maybe something happens in the future. I’m Just saying it doesn’t appear to me that it happened on Memorial Day.
Your line about us ruining a business is complete bullshit…. He did that himself, we are protecting consumers. Don’t confuse the two. That is what gets you in trouble time and time again. You think by us reporting an incident (alledged or proven, doesn’t matter) is ruining his business. I will say anyone who is on that side of the law shouldn’t be promoted or given a chance. He obviously did something wrong to get the cops/legal system involved. Everyone here has never even been close to something like that. The fact he is flirting with that is what has ruined his reputation and his business not us for calling it out. So don’t put that blame on us. That is where your members get pissed and call you out for being objective and siding with accused. My statement holds water for anyone being accused of any felony.

so I think you owe us and me an apology for saying I/we ruined his business and the guys that worked there. No he did it by doing what he did.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Your line about us ruining a business is complete bullshit…. He did that himself, we are protecting consumers. Don’t confuse the two. That is what gets you in trouble time and time again. You think by us reporting an incident (alledged or proven, doesn’t matter) is ruining his business. I will say anyone who is on that side of the law shouldn’t be promoted or given a chance. He obviously did something wrong to get the cops/legal system involved. Everyone here has never even been close to something like that. The fact he is flirting with that is what has ruined his reputation and his business not us for calling it out. So don’t put that blame on us. That is where your members get pissed and call you out for being objective and siding with accused. My statement holds water for anyone being accused of any felony.

so I think you owe us and me an apology for saying I/we ruined his business and the guys that worked there. No he did it by doing what he did.
Dave doesn't owe you or anyone shit LoL

I've been on RDP a long long time but the last few months have really showed me why I haven't really gone out of my way to be a complete Bro around here or meet up with a bunch of people or have social media in general. Most is laughable but this shit has gone to another level lately. And sorry everyone has a past or knows a victim or was a victim of something like that. All that is irrelevant here but we sure gotta hear about it while condemning everyone. Funny enough most of the RDP jury lately literally has had ZERO interaction or knowledge of whatever they are casting judgement on. Kinda glad I kept my distance can only imagine the sewing circle gossip and hypocrisy involved with a bunch of members here

Last edited:

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I agree he’s got quite the past.. and I agree that reads a certain way.

If you dig into it deeper though there was no physical altercation. There was no evidence of it when the officers arrived on scene. The female flat called me and said it didn’t happen, and more or less said it was a very loud and angry argument.

He wasn’t charged with assault or anything else related to it..

Sooo….

Should I let people just run with that and keep saying that something happened when it didn’t? Should we put six to eight people out of work because a couple got into a nasty break up argument?

Sometimes when people are all hopped up on drugs and booze they say and do stupid shit is basically what it boils down too.
Sometimes victims change their story and lie. That can go either way and I’ve seen both. I have a lot of fucked up drug addict friends. Matter of fact my nanny’s grand daughter was just beat by her bf. He beat her ass and cut her hair. Guess who’s dropping all charges and saying it never happened now. Yea…

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I’ve seen someone get tossed around, get punched in the stomach after a recent birth and had their hair cut with a knife. No marks and missing hair doesn’t count. I saw everything the night that happened. I watched her go get his name tattooed on her the following week and her completely lie about what happened. I beat the shit out of an apprentice on a job site in 2016. No marks. Ended up choking him out.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Dave doesn't owe you or anyone shit LoL

I've been on RDP a long long time but the last few months have really showed me why I haven't really gone out of my way to be a complete Bro around here or meet up with a bunch of people or have social media in general. Most is laughable but this shit has gone to another level lately. And sorry everyone has a past or knows a victim or was a victim of something like that. All that is irrelevant here but we sure gotta hear about it while condemning everyone. Funny enough most of the RDP jury lately literally has had ZERO interaction or knowledge of whatever they are casting judgement on. Kinda glad I kept my distance can only imagine the sewing circle gossip and hypocrisy involved with a bunch of members here

Remember when everything was cool down at OCM, and the rumors of people getting screwed were just “misunderstandings”?

At the end of the day people should know who they are doing business with. Is everything said in here about this situation accurate? Not likely, but the past is public knowledge and documented, so it is not too far fetched.

It is a public forum, you are going to get everyone’s opinion, 2 cents and soapbox speech .. on everything. No one gossips more than middle aged dudes.

Like I said earlier, beyond what is public it is really no one else’s business. I don’t expect Dave or anyone else other than the 2 people involved to have any accurate information. And it seems those 2 are just protecting each other, telling everyone around them it was all a misunderstanding.

Last edited:

retaocleg

Reaction score
i think dave is correct.........he woulda been charged or police woulda seen evidence........that said, i'd never go there just because of the first incident, men hitting women is not ok, not even in mma as transgender

when alcohol is involved, truth may be hard to find when it comes to accusations.....

HCP3

Reaction score
I don't claim to know jack shit about the judicial system or the infamous Chris, but I can't help but wonder why the judge mandated domestic violence counseling if DV wasn't "brought to court"?

Screenshot_20210915-053330.png

Magic Mike

Reaction score
It is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, nowadays people get carried away with rumors and judging people from half truths they read on the internet and it’s more like guilty until proven innocent.

Maybe people should mind their own business and not make judgments based on limited or possibly incorrect information.

Having said that, if he’s a bad guy that did bad stuff, I hope he gets what’s coming to him. I don’t think anyone on here thinks violence against women or anyone that doesn’t deserve it, is ok or a good thing.

BingerFang

Reaction score

I am confused. Please show me in the article where it describes that she was being kicked in the head.

1631712216001.png

bonesfab

Reaction score
All these battered women out there, And all these years I have been eating them plain. Seriously, woman beaters are the lowest form of scum. But there are some women who seem to "need" it. DBS Dumb bitch syndrome. He beats the shit out of me. Well leave. I can't, he loves me and I deserved it. Can't help stupid.