WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Threesome?

WYRD

Reaction score
My wife and I were taking about how spicy a threesome would be. She was getting all into it and said it sounds so sexy. When she asked me who I thought it would be with I suppose her best friend Beth and the receptionist from the gym was the wrong answer....

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
My wife and I were taking about how spicy a threesome would be. She was getting all into it and said it sounds so sexy. When she asked me who I thought it would be with I suppose her best friend Beth and the receptionist from the gym was the wrong answer....
I made that same mistake 25 years ago with my girlfriend at the time... I had no idea that I was supposed to choose a celebrity. Instead I chose her hot friend Lauren...
9czz.jpg

That conversation didn't end well.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣Whoops!!!

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Well the experts say it's good to discuss your sexually fantasies with your partner as it helps the relationship in more ways than one...yeah right, I could only imagine me telling my wife that I want to fuk her best friend of 35 years. 🤣

wzuber

Reaction score
Well the experts say it's good to discuss your sexually fantasies with your partner as it helps the relationship in more ways than one...yeah right, I could only imagine me telling my wife that I want to fuk her best friend of 35 years. 🤣
what could possibly go wrong?