WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thursday October 16th RUN TO THE SUN - MAIN ST!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Tomorrow evening they close down main st and bring out some of the best Hot Rods in the country. If you have never been to Run to the Sun it's definitely worth it! Tomorrow they are closing down Main Street for their annual show and shine / party. It's a lot of fun and there's plenty of action on the street!

This year come by the RDP office Grab a beer / swag / and Register for the RDP Regatta from 4 - 10pm!

RDP Regatta registration - https://rdpallboatsregatta.regfox.com/register

RTTS-logo-all-colors.jpg

rvrrun

Reaction score
I was assuming it was coming. Lots of old cars running around town today.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
In the past, they had all the cars on the golf course?

Will that be happening this weekend as well?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
In the past, they had all the cars on the golf course?

Will that be happening this weekend as well?

Schedule of events starting tomorrow (no point in putting todays up)

THURSDAY OCTOBER 17

7AM—5PM

7AM—4PM

8AM—1PM 8AM—5PM

8AM—5PM 9AM—11AM

5PM—9PM

VENDOR setup

SWAP MEET / CAR CORRAL setup.

RESERVED PARKING PAID PARTICIPANTS: pick your space. RESERVED PARKING SALES at L.B. Resort Convention Center.

REGISTRATION/CHECK-IN at L.B. Resort Convention Center. GARAGE TOUR POKER RUN with 2 cash prizes. Stops include: TBD.

Extra poker cards may be purchased for $5 each. Water & hot dogs provided by Calvary Baptist Church.

CRUISE to “Main Street” McCulloch Blvd. Tune in to KFAT 96.3 for info. See staging map in your Entrant Packet and Tristate Motor News.

FRIDAY OCTOBER 18

7AM 7AM—4PM 8AM—4PM 8AM—4PM

8AM—4PM

3PM 4PM—6PM

5PM—9PM 11PM

Golf Course gate open for cars. Enter through Rotary Park (Smoketree Ave). SWAP MEET / CAR CORRAL setup.

REGISTRATION/CHECK-IN at L.B. Resort Convention Center. RESERVED PARKING SALES at Information Booth on Golf Course.

SHOW & SHINE at Bridgewater Links Golf Course.
SWAP MEET / CAR CORRAL at Bridgewater Links Golf Course. GIVEAWAYS announced by Entry# and posted at Giveaway Tent.

50/50 DRAWING on the Award stage.

DINNER at L.B. Resort Convention Center. Parking behind Conv.Center. Additional tickets may be purchased at the door for TBD.
CONCERT by “Crosscutt Music” at L.B. Resort Convention Center.

Golf Course closed.

:)

RD

Springfield

Reaction score
Won't make it this year but is one of my favorite car events. Guess I'm saving myself for the RDP Regatta :)

sirbob

Reaction score
I'll bet the garage tour is a good time - I always love seeing peoples garages and how they set them up and the display they have. Neon, old pictures or car art etc.

I bet they have a number of great "car show rooms" / auto museums hidden away in Havasu.

RichL

Reaction score
We've stumbled into this during a couple of our trips out there. Great show, great hardware.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'll bet the garage tour is a good time - I always love seeing peoples garages and how they set them up and the display they have. Neon, old pictures or car art etc.

I bet they have a number of great "car show rooms" / auto museums hidden away in Havasu.

I did a portion of a private garage tour with @SummitKarl a few years ago. Extremely impressive garages and hardware you won't find anywhere outside of a museum. Several had full blown fab / machine shops in them and they would pass the white glove test! (And yes they were actually being used and not just there for display!)

RD

82daytona

Reaction score
There was lots of cool cars on the 40 today headed east [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I did a portion of a private garage tour with @SummitKarl a few years ago. Extremely impressive garages and hardware you won't find anywhere outside of a museum. Several had full blown fab / machine shops in them and they would pass the white glove test! (And yes they were actually being used and not just there for display!)

RD

Our next door neighbor has a frikn museum in his, 30 by 70 garage packed with cars, stacked on lifts, and classic art and neon on every inch of the wall.

Last edited:

mswasey

Reaction score
We’ll be there tomorrow afternoon til Monday, it’ll be some good car viewing while driving to and from the boat ramp! Gonna hit the RDP store at some point while in town.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We’ll be there tomorrow afternoon til Monday, it’ll be some good car viewing while driving to and from the boat ramp! Gonna hit the RDP store at some point while in town.

I'll be here tomorrow afternoon till evening.

RD

sintax

Reaction score
I'll be out there Fri-Sun likely, cant get away from work on Thursday to get out there early enough.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Renee and I will be at the show and shine Thursday evening. No car just taking in the show. We will probably drop by the RDP office and say hi.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thanks for the hospitality to my family and I, it was great meeting you and the crew!

Pleasure meeting you and the family. I had a regatta meeting with Todd, and when I turned around you guys were walking out the door. Lol. I’m not too quick on my feet or I would have walked out and said goodbye.

Beautiful Noise

Reaction score
As always Dave it was a Pleasure you seeing Me again :D......Twice in one week is a record I think :D :D Nice meeting Stacy also :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
As always Dave it was a Pleasure you seeing Me again :D......Twice in one week is a record I think :D :D Nice meeting Stacy also :D

I am kinda surprised you have never met her before.. LOL.

Stop by the office anytime! Great to see you again after all these years.

RD

mswasey

Reaction score
Pleasure meeting you and the family. I had a regatta meeting with Todd, and when I turned around you guys were walking out the door. Lol. I’m not too quick on my feet or I would have walked out and said goodbye.
Ha, no worries at all, we’ll be back soon!