WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tickfaw 200 2018 Springfield Louisiana

Caseyh

Reaction score
Tickfaw 200 May 3-5 2018

Mark your calendar for 2018. The Bloodriver Marina will once again be hosting Louisiana’s largest 200 mile poker run. The Tickfaw 200 is a historic boating event and poker run. It boast’s decades of performance boating and most wild and entertaining poker runs in the continental US. Located in Springfield, Louisiana. Participants can the options of boating in many types of waterways. The waterways include Lake Maurepas and Pontchartrain. Boating conditions include both fresh and saltwater bayous, rivers, lakes and Marsh. For those sensitive to salt water environments you can opt for fresh water boating exclusively. The course covers over 200 nautical miles through some of South Louisiana’s most Beautiful waterways.

For those seeking hotel accommodations’s several hotels can be found in nearby Hammond, Louisiana. Hammond is approximately ten to fifteen minute drive from the event headquarters at Bloodriver marina. Those participants with trailers and tow vehicles can leave their rigs on the event sight free of charge. Docking areas are available and are typically first come first serve in and around the marina at not cost. We also have exclusive use of the Bruce Harbor adjacent canals for docking participant boats as well. We will provide security 24 hours a day for the boats but we urge you to not leave valuables in your boats.

Trailer and R.V. spots are reserved for prior year participants. The Bloodriver Marina can only accommodate 62 R.V. or trailer’s for a minimal cost of $100 for the four day event. Note: currently no spots are available. However, if prior year participants do not confirm their attendance or decline to attend this year that spot will become available. Please check with us regarding RV availability.

Participants can start running the card stops as early as Thursday morning and take until Saturday afternoon to return to the marina to check their hands. This provides a total of 3 days to complete the poker run which typically covers a distance of 200 total miles. We are working with each card stop location to assure that participants have an area to come in and “touch and go” for card punching. The final stop locations have not been finalized but we assure you they will all be stops you will want to make with some exciting changes for this years locations. So stay tuned to our social media blasts for more information.

Tickfaw 200 is just around the corner so don’t wait til the last minute get going and see you “Boating on the Bayou”.

A full list of hotels and entry form is at www.bloodrivermarina.com
Or call me Casey at 225-445-2110

Three new stops for 2018

The blind Tiger in Slidell

Morton’s in madisonville

Gators den @ i55 bridge

Wendi

Reaction score
Tickfaw 200 May 3-5 2018

Mark your calendar for 2018. The Bloodriver Marina will once again be hosting Louisiana’s largest 200 mile poker run. The Tickfaw 200 is a historic boating event and poker run. It boast’s decades of performance boating and most wild and entertaining poker runs in the continental US. Located in Springfield, Louisiana. Participants can the options of boating in many types of waterways. The waterways include Lake Maurepas and Pontchartrain. Boating conditions include both fresh and saltwater bayous, rivers, lakes and Marsh. For those sensitive to salt water environments you can opt for fresh water boating exclusively. The course covers over 200 nautical miles through some of South Louisiana’s most Beautiful waterways.

For those seeking hotel accommodations’s several hotels can be found in nearby Hammond, Louisiana. Hammond is approximately ten to fifteen minute drive from the event headquarters at Bloodriver marina. Those participants with trailers and tow vehicles can leave their rigs on the event sight free of charge. Docking areas are available and are typically first come first serve in and around the marina at not cost. We also have exclusive use of the Bruce Harbor adjacent canals for docking participant boats as well. We will provide security 24 hours a day for the boats but we urge you to not leave valuables in your boats.

Trailer and R.V. spots are reserved for prior year participants. The Bloodriver Marina can only accommodate 62 R.V. or trailer’s for a minimal cost of $100 for the four day event. Note: currently no spots are available. However, if prior year participants do not confirm their attendance or decline to attend this year that spot will become available. Please check with us regarding RV availability.

Participants can start running the card stops as early as Thursday morning and take until Saturday afternoon to return to the marina to check their hands. This provides a total of 3 days to complete the poker run which typically covers a distance of 200 total miles. We are working with each card stop location to assure that participants have an area to come in and “touch and go” for card punching. The final stop locations have not been finalized but we assure you they will all be stops you will want to make with some exciting changes for this years locations. So stay tuned to our social media blasts for more information.

Tickfaw 200 is just around the corner so don’t wait til the last minute get going and see you “Boating on the Bayou”.

A full list of hotels and entry form is at www.bloodrivermarina.com
Or call me Casey at 225-445-2110

Three new stops for 2018

The blind Tiger in Slidell

Morton’s in madisonville

Gators den @ i55 bridge
Went two years ago what a blast.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Andy01

Reaction score
I have a client with a bar, I believe is going to be one of the stops this year so I am planning on going.