WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tiger Woods Documentary

BingerFang

Reaction score
First episode is on HBO on demand. I highly recommend watching it!

senorpdog

Reaction score
I have gone with the opinion of the Internet and have not watched it. Tiger Woods is a hero to me we are the same age we grew up in the same area and he beat me like a drum playing golf. This is just a tear down piece to rip a legend I understand he cheated on his wife but I can give you a list of important people that have done that it’s a shame that we try and tear down in institution like Tiger Woods After all he has done for youth golf.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Only had time to watch the first 10 minutes but coincidentally the guys I listen to on the radio today said Rachael Uchetel looks like Caitlin Jenner now. :p

BingerFang

Reaction score
I have gone with the opinion of the Internet and have not watched it. Tiger Woods is a hero to me we are the same age we grew up in the same area and he beat me like a drum playing golf. This is just a tear down piece to rip a legend I understand he cheated on his wife but I can give you a list of important people that have done that it’s a shame that we try and tear down in institution like Tiger Woods After all he has done for youth golf.

The first episode has nothing to do with any cheating and is focused on his upbringing and his career as a young adult. Lots of awesome videos of him as a 2 year old whacking the ball with perfect form.

BingerFang

Reaction score
Only had time to watch the first 10 minutes but coincidentally the guys I listen to on the radio today said Rachael Uchetel looks like Caitlin Jenner now. :p

Yea she looks like she was rode hard and put away wet for sure 😂

HBCraig

Reaction score
Has it showed the part where he bounced his Escalade off the fire hydrant because his wife chasing him with a club?

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
I can't watch it....that guy is a douche bag....😂😂😂

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I saw the 2nd half of the first episode. You are getting set up for some compelling shit but it might explain the theory that you are a product of your environment...good and bad.

I teared up and laughed. Will have to watch the rest of it.

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
I respect his golf game and what he has done for youth golf......other than that...... I hope he loses as many tournaments as he had girlfriends 😜

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Interesting to watch people admiring the rise to fame of some, just to enjoy the tearing them down. I assume it is that most realize they can never be that person or do what they have done while living their boring little life.

boatnam2

Reaction score
That's funny my GF asked is that Caitlyn Jenner lol