WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tiger Woods in hospital

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Who releases that ? Doubt it's Tiger's publicist, you'd think his lawyer would squash that shit pronto. The cops ? Tow truck operator ? Some Paparazzi steals the damned thing ?

Where did this happen ?

Footage is grainy, but it looks like he ran out of talent

tenor.gif

4Waters

Reaction score
They bring him to Harbor General? Just drove by and 50 news trucks out front. You would think Little Company or Torrance Memorial. They are closer. With his money I would of never thought there.
Harbor UCLA is a level 1 trauma, Torrance is level 2 and LCM is level 3. Unless he was in cardiac arrest protocol is level 1.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
They found an open bottle of VIN pills on the floorboard

Taboma

Reaction score
I don’t follow golf , but I always thought he would be kool person to meet . Hope he’s OK

Don't golf, but yeah, I'd like to share a beer or three with him. I always rattle my buddies when I mention I'd like to party with Bill Clinton, I think the guy seriously knows how to have a great time and would be entertaining as hell. I just wouldn't want him to divulge any secrets while boozed up -- that might end poorly. ☠

NicPaus

Reaction score
Harbor UCLA is a level 1 trauma, Torrance is level 2 and LCM is level 3. Unless he was in cardiac arrest protocol is level 1.
Gotcha. Last time I was in there my old next door neighbors son was shot in the head. Went in to support my neighbor right after it happened. They can definitely handle some trauma.

Just talked to my GF he crashed on the back side of the high-school coming down Hawthorne. Crossed the median and went up the hill on other side of the road and rolled down. Must of been hauling ass. I have to go look at a job by there shortly will grab pics if I can.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Don't golf, but yeah, I'd like to share a beer or three with him. I always rattle my buddies when I mention I'd like to party with Bill Clinton, I think the guy seriously knows how to have a great time and would be entertaining as hell. I just wouldn't want him to divulge any secrets while boozed up -- that might end poorly. ☠
His brother Roger was a Redondo local for years. Lots of my friends partied with him. He always had a ounce or so of blow on him. He looked just like Bill when he was blown out when I would see him.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
When Tiger would still play at Pebble Beach my brother was assigned to keep an eye over him directly. Well.....Tiger isn't the nicest guy at all. My brother is a retired military and asked Tiger to sign a ball for him at the end of the day after keeping people at bay, holding an umbrella over him so he didn't get wet, getting a car for him, etc. Tiger didn't even acknowledge the request. The request was made AFTER the round and while my brother was with him in a secured manner. My brother is a professional and understands protocol and shook it off. Tiger is way too full of himself and doesn't seem to take care of the people who take care of him.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
A lil early for the 19th hole tiger... rough gallery today eh..🤣🤣🤣

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
When Tiger would still play at Pebble Beach my brother was assigned to keep an eye over him directly. Well.....Tiger isn't the nicest guy at all. My brother is a retired military and asked Tiger to sign a ball for him at the end of the day after keeping people at bay, holding an umbrella over him so he didn't get wet, getting a car for him, etc. Tiger didn't even acknowledge the request. The request was made AFTER the round and while my brother was with him in a secured manner. My brother is a professional and understands protocol and shook it off. Tiger is way too full of himself and doesn't seem to take care of the people who take care of him.

Apparently he hasn't taken good care of himself either

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I had a bad experience with Kobe. Sometimes I think people get too big for themselves.

hallett21

Reaction score
Got to watch him at Lake Sherwood last year. It used to be his tournament not sure if it still is.

Anyways he wasn’t playing too well. But about 30 of us ages 21-30 gave him a standing cheer with plenty of hooting and hollering as he walked by.

He went from pissed to laughing and giving us a wave. Then on his next shot maybe 50 yards from us he decides to flop over a huge oak tree. Sticks the green and we all come unglued. I’ll try to find the sports center clip about it.

Guys got more success in his left nut than most due in life. Prayers to him, his family and medical staff [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NicPaus

Reaction score
Just drove by. Its closer to pv dr N than I thought. Thought it was just below Blackhorse. Still a bunch of news crews and chopper flying. I was behind a Sheriff so I did not get pics. He took out a medium sized tree. Sheriff just turned at Blackhorse probably to control the crowd gathered there. Might go back down Hawthorne from here and will try and get a pic.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Sheriff must of did a u turn. Making the news crews move from blocking the run away ramp. He saw me taking pics and got behind me but flipped another u turn at pv dr n. To go back to the scene.
20210223_173514.jpg
20210223_173509.jpg

Taboma

Reaction score
Sheriff must of did a u turn. Making the news crews move from blocking the run away ramp. He saw me taking pics and got behind me but flipped another u turn at pv dr n. To go back to the scene. View attachment 975976 View attachment 975977

He drove off that hill behind the van and where those people are standing ? Why's the guy in the big fancy car waving at you ? 😁

nowski

Reaction score
An old buddy of mine (PV resident) has been driving on Hawthorne Blvd for over thirty years without any issues. That's twice a day going to and from work, talk about a run of good luck...

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
This is why golfers don't drive carts. Can't keep them on the cart path. Doesnt look like he had a favorable bounce either.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

SoCalDave

Reaction score
On KFI this evening Tim Conway Jr was talking with a local law enforcement officer that has been in that area for years and he stated the speed limit is 40 or 45mph but he clock's people in excess of 80mph all the time. Looks like Tiger just ran out of talent this time around.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
On KFI this evening Tim Conway Jr was talking with a local law enforcement officer that has been in that area for years and he stated the speed limit is 40 or 45mph but he clock's people in excess of 80mph all the time. Looks like Tiger just ran out of talent this time around.

Also was listening and when he left the hotel in a hurry. Had a shoot with drew brees and some others. He cut off some higher ups and they weren’t happy. He supposedly was pissed and in a hurry when leaving because he was held up at the hotel. And then within a couple miles you see the results.
As said above. Ran out of talent.

2Driver

Reaction score
Exited this with thanks to the jaws of life. LOL aint no big deal.
F37265F7-93EF-4CB6-B44B-D86224CBDDEC.jpeg

Last edited:

NicPaus

Reaction score
He drove off that hill behind the van and where those people are standing ? Why's the guy in the big fancy car waving at you ? 😁
He was going down Hawthorne where I was in pic. Crossed median crashed through some trees and ended up at base of that hill. That's one of my customers I passed going uphill on way to check out a house. Going up Hawthorne 2 lights up is the high school. I know plenty of friends that used to hit a 100 racing up and down that stretch. Not uncommon to get passed there by people doing 80 plus.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I just wanted to add that I’ve played Rolling Hills. Great course.

NicPaus

Reaction score
I just wanted to add that I’ve played Rolling Hills. Great course.
That's down hill across PV drive N from there. He would of been coming from Los Verdes or Trump. Unless he was headed to Rolling Hills country club. I grew up right by Rolling hills CC.

2Driver

Reaction score
Damn......What kind of injuries did you have with that nightmare? You seem to have recovered over the years

Door folded in clamping my foot and broken pelvis.

Just dropped my wife ( then girlfriend) off at her parent’s home and headed home on a 10 mile rural road. Lucky for me University of Maryland was one of the first hospitals to experiment with life flight for shock trama patients

Even wierder was my buddy was a volunteer fire fighter on the scene and didnt even recognize me or the car. Even weirder the fire dispatcher that ordered up the helo was my girlfriend’s sister ( now sister inlaw). She called my girlfriend to tell her Im being transported via helo. 4 days later I wake up on a ventilator starring at my girlfriend and parents at the other end of the icu bed thinking WTF?

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Door folded in clamping my foot and broken pelvis.

Just dropped my wife ( then girlfriend) off at her parent’s home and headed home on a 10 mile rural road. Lucky for me University of Maryland was one of the first hospitals to experiment with life flight for shock trama patients

Even wierder was my buddy was a volunteer fire fighter on the scene and didnt even recognize me or the car. Even weirder the fire dispatcher that ordered up the helo was my girlfriend’s sister ( now sister inlaw). She called my girlfriend to tell her Im being transported via helo. 4 days later I wake up on a ventilator starring at my girlfriend and parents at the other end of the icu bed thinking WTF?

man. Thats crazy. Glad you survived that

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Damn. Looks like a couple of you are lucky to be here cracking jokes [emoji106]

buck35

Reaction score
I guess a lay up is in order ,eh.

Last edited:

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
"And on Wall Street, Hyundai stocks plummeted today...."
...Engineers at Hyundai most likely will be designing a crash cage for ones feet and legs...Rest of the car look like it held up pretty well... wonder how a Mercedes would’ve held up???...

Last edited:

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
Damn. Looks like a couple of you are lucky to be here cracking jokes [emoji106]

...Got a couple of cracked ribs and a couple of duchess in my Nutsack ...that was it ...but boy do broken ribs hurt...With me moaning and groaning after few days in the hospital my girlfriend couldn’t take it ..:split for a couple of days...I figured if I didn’t tone down my moaning and groaning all which was a little over exaggerated that I would not get fed so I promised her I wasn’t moaning and groaning so she came back and made me a gourmet vegetarian dinner... it tasted .just like meat...She also gave me a couple of .,,never minds...I forgot there’s kids reading this...
... she was a cool chick a playboy bunny and I didn’t want to drive her off again so I kept my moaning and groaning to myself...

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
This it what's wrong with the media, they just spew shit. The media jumped the gun and said he was cut out of the car with the jaws of life, when I saw the car I could tell there was no use of the jaws of life. Absolute bullshit

checkrd past

Reaction score
I like to see the toxicology report and the addresses of all known hookers in the area . LOL

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Though the sheriff's department initially said in a statement that the "jaws of life" were needed to help free Woods from the wreckage, Osby later clarified that they used axes and Halligan tools – which can be used to cut glass – to pry parts of the vehicle away from Woods, remove the front windshield and extricate him.