TikTok

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I’m dumb...what’s the news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

floatn turd

Reaction score
Ya but, how are today's youth going to communicate what's important to them???

IE:
Faggy dancing, wasting food & making stupid fuc*ing faces.

tiktok-skullbreaker-cereal-challenge-duo-1a.jpg
e7d10cc99c2366d0bdfd2a85cb371a06.jpg
248fe06c095b76c4d7912f7ec094082d.jpg

Last edited:

Redracer1090

Reaction score
the big deal is the Chinese Government collects info and tracks all activitys on everyone that uses the app. collecting data that maybe harmful to the user. Not Good So read up on it for more details, if you are interested. and check if your kids are using it?

96scarab

Reaction score
TikTok has 100,000,000 American users. So somewhere around 100,000,000 people give a rats ass. Not that I do.

331,002,651 people

the United States 2020 population is estimated at 331,002,651 people at mid year according to UN data. the United States population is equivalent to 4.25% of the total world population. the U.S.A. ranks number 3 in the list of countries (and dependencies) by population.

Damn, 1 out of 3 use it? I guess if I was on FB I would have known that..🤷‍♂️

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
the big deal is the Chinese Government collects info and tracks all activitys on everyone that uses the app. collecting data that maybe harmful to the user. Not Good So read up on it for more details, if you are interested. and check if your kids are using it?

Oh I’ve read that much, been reported for a while and that’s why I don’t use it.

But was there some new news today or something?

Spudsbud

Reaction score
A friend sent me a link that I just clicked on without reading. Some dumbass vid.
deleted.
Went to access email, text, RDP....... anything....
Tiktok Ad popped up in front of it. Cant close it. Only accept it...... thats it. Locked up phone.
Turn off & back on. Same thing.....
This happened for the next 2 hours beforw the Ad went away.
Never click on anything with that name.

Dana757

Reaction score
Kids have fun with it. They used the platform to inflate ticket sales to one of The Donalds rallies awhile back. He's had it out for T.T. from that day on.

96scarab

Reaction score
Oh I’ve read that much, been reported for a while and that’s why I don’t use it.

But was there some new news today or something?

Banned hammer

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Not only the chinese bullshit, but I guess its a little difficult to secure the minor's content on there and there are a LOT of pervs creeping on kids videos and all on there. The cheer gym that my oldest daughter cheers for has banned the cheerleaders from even being on it while at the gym as they were constantly watching bullshit and making videos and all. Its a HORRIBLE app that is an absolute complete waste of time.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
It's a ticking time bomb as far as I'm concerned. That shit blew up while everyone was locked down. While there may have been a handful of fun videos the gross, dumb, wasteful and plain disrespectful has taken over. Just read a blurb about how kids are challenged to tell their parents to stfu and film the reactions....good grief all mighty 😖🥺😠

Javajoe

Reaction score
Yep I agree. Should ban FB also. Facebook getting sued for accessing cameras. If you use social media you should know you have no privacy but then again isn’t using social media putting all your shit out there anyway. Crazy times

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Kids have fun with it. They used the platform to inflate ticket sales to one of The Donalds rallies awhile back. He's had it out for T.T. from that day on.

I think it’s more the fact that the Chinese government is spying on her citizens through the use of the app that seems to be the problem.

C-2

Reaction score
Biggest f*in time suck ever created. Teenagers are glued to it and run around recording, literally, everything. Then they edit the vids which means they replay them over and fuckin over and over...

It's the bane of my existence. I lose my shit when my daughter brings it around.

Javajoe

Reaction score
I think it’s more the fact that the Chinese government is spying on OUR citizens through the use of the app that seems to be the problem.
I fixed it for you. That is the issue

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I was talking to my friends daughter who in frequent tictok'r. She was telling me about this mansion (hype house) that the top(most fallowers) tictokers live at. All they do is make tictoks all day. Most of them minors. How a parent can allow their kid to do this is beyond me. She said one of the top girls is 14 and has made $3mil so far this year. But makes you wonder what really goes on in that house. She said there is only a few that live there full time but a bunch that spend weeks at a time there. That shit creeps me out!

20200918_131140.jpg

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
Not a clue what it is but this house deal posted above, is this like a Big Brother TV show staring minors ?? 😖

530RL

Reaction score
Tik Tok is the only remaining legitimate competitor to Facebook. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

I’m sure that didn’t help lol but TikTok was on the governments radar immediately.

wishiknew

Reaction score
I think Larry Ellison bought it so its not all bad

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
It's all fun and games until you wake up to voices at 2 in the morning wondering what the Fock is going on. You creep down stairs only to find your 11 y/o daughter is talking to some dude on the phone she snuck off the nightstand of her mother. Faster than light it was shut down and deleted.
People like 530 will claim free enterprise because they have no real live breathing skin in the game.

rrrr

Reaction score
I think Larry Ellison bought it so its not all bad

Yep. Oracle is purchasing a controlling interest in the company. The Trump Administration was going to ban it unless it came under the control of an American company.

It remains to be seen how Oracle will terminate the privacy intrusions that go along with using it.

rrrr

Reaction score
New edict from Trump...as of Sunday night, TikTok and WeChat will no longer be allowed to be purchased in app stores.

4Waters

Reaction score
It seems the dems want to ban Tiktok now starting with government issued phones

riverroyal

Reaction score
Its not a Tic Tok problem, its a social media problem. If Tic Tok disappears today, next week a new one will be in its place.

foxfam312

Let it Develop
Reaction score
What I find interesting about this whole ban on Tic Toe because of Chinese spying on American citizens, lets not all forget that Tic Toe was purchased by Oracle a few months back, which is a American company, the question is why isin't that being investigated first, the government knows that a lot of truthful information is on tic toc

about the shady shit the government is doing, lets face it the MSM sucks I think without Tic Toc a lot of information would be not obtainable, so take this as you will, but that's my feelings about this whole censorship again from the government.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
What I find interesting about this whole ban on Tic Toe because of Chinese spying on American citizens, lets not all forget that Tic Toe was purchased by Oracle a few months back, which is a American company, the question is why isin't that being investigated first, the government knows that a lot of truthful information is on tic toc

about the shady shit the government is doing, lets face it the MSM sucks I think without Tic Toc a lot of information would be not obtainable, so take this as you will, but that's my feelings about this whole censorship again from the government.

There will be NO making sense here on RDP.

Off with your head! 🤣😁

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Tik Tok spelled S T U X N E T.
Sound familiar to anyone….