WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tim McDonald

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Hear the crook tried to blame his wife, bad business situation and lack of LHCPD investigation. Sounds reasonable. What an idiot. He deserves to be handed justice in a big way.
If he truly tried throwing his ex under the bus then that's not much different than admitting guilt.

Sherpa

Reaction score
I'm surprised this went as far as it has........

Now, if he gets convicted, how can he pay restitution?

--Sherpa

BajaT

Reaction score

--Sherpa

30% of prison earnings, or suspend prison sentence, probation with hopefully significant monthly payment ordered to reimburse victims. Get 2 jobs! Perhaps a little jail as a condition of probation. If one violates probation, still can go to prison for presumptive term....

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
30% of prison earnings, or suspend prison sentence, probation with hopefully significant monthly payment ordered to reimburse victims. Get 2 jobs! Perhaps a little jail as a condition of probation. If one violates probation, still can go to prison for presumptive term....
He would have to launder money or deal drugs for a cartel to make enough money to pay all the restitution he should have to pay back.

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score

--Sherpa

Restitution is pretty tough to collect. Individuals who are awarded restitution can garnish his accounts and his wages but most with large restitution numbers just put their income in their spouses name unless it is a W2 type job.

And why take a W2 job when you know it is going to be garnished?

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Restitution is pretty tough to collect. Individuals who are awarded restitution can garnish his accounts and his wages but most with large restitution numbers just put their income in their spouses name unless it is a W2 type job.

And why take a W2 job when you know it is going to be garnished?

I was awarded $1700 in restitution after I helped convict a dickbag thief back in 2001...I've since received a grand total of $7.64, split between 2 checks, 8 months apart. All anyone can hope for here is that he spends time in prison and someone takes it out on his ass.

pieyed

Reaction score
Hung jury on all but two counts. Retrial coming in 60 days. Guilty on one, not guilty on the other.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
The wheels of justice turn slowly. What a crock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pieyed

Reaction score
10 to 2. There were 2 jurors that felt that was the way you run a business.

Tank

Reaction score
HOLY SHIT!! That's BS!

Now re-trial on the other counts and all witnesses will have to come back again! If the D.A. even decides to re-file. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

JFMFG

Reaction score
What in the actual fuck? I’m in disbelief right now.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I was not there.. sounds like he plead poverty, stupidity, and the “Guy in over his head” and “Just a Misunderstanding” card.

Hell, it seemed to work here on RDP for a looooong time.

I’ve said this many times.. This is in one of the poorest counties in the state. Most of the residents (jurors) don’t care that some “Rich Californians” got ripped off by a guy that couldn’t manage his business.

Last edited:

mbrown2

Reaction score
Big risks; big rewards.... Got to imagine the honest boat dealers are scratching their heads ....why...

FishSniper

Reaction score
Hung jury on all but two counts. Retrial coming in 60 days. Guilty on one, not guilty on the other.
And what really sucks about this is that a lot of the people that testified this time will be fed up and not want to spend the time and expense to go testify again at a retrial. Can’t believe this crook is gonna get off so easy. He’ll likely laugh and go start another scheme on other unsuspecting people since he got off with a slap on the hand.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
I was not there.. sounds like he plead poverty, stupidity, and the “Guy in over his head” and “Just a Misunderstanding” card.

Hell, it seemed to work here on RDP for a looooong time.

I’ve said this many times.. This is in one of the poorest counties in the state. Most of the residents (jurors) don’t care that some “Rich Californians” got ripped off buy a guy that couldn’t manage his business.

Are you implying there might be a little bit of bias against the californicators?

Last edited:

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Might as well just drop the case. What a fkn waste of everyone’s time and $! I feel for those that got screwed! This is 100% not how the justice system should work!

BajaT

Reaction score
La Paz County took Yakima to court for basically breach of contract. Went to trial in La Paz. Jury favored Yakima to tune of 14 million plus. County has struggled ever since. One perhaps would have thought Yakima didn't stand a chance. County administrator at time told local paper, "i cant believe they voted against us."

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Probably leftwing jurors.. he just got his free stuff in advance..

Sad deal.. so much for justice in this country!

BajaT

Reaction score
The Mohave County Court is in Kingman. But that court draws jurors from the entire county. Some Jury’s can come up with some real BS decisions. Or total lack of a decision/hung jury. It’s unfortunate. Ask Ron Goldman’s family.

That glove fit, it just shrunk and was very tight!

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
He will probably walk with a fine and probation at this point. I can’t imagine they are gonna retry a white collar non violent crime. They don’t have the money or time I’d bet. Seems like such a clear case of fraud though. He’s a scum bag and he will probably end up in a hole in the desert I’m guessing. He stole enough money to earn that type of ending.

Last edited:

buck35

Reaction score
On
He will probably walk with a fine and probation at this point. I can’t imagine they are gonna retry a white collar non violent crime. They don’t have the money or time I’m guessing. Seems like such a clear case of fraud though. He’s a scum bag and he will probably end up in a hole in the desert I’m guessing. He stole enough money to earn that type of ending.

One can only hope.really surprised he can still stand on two legs,after all the folks.he swindled .

spectras only

Reaction score
Only way people will get some justice against crooks like him if one has ties with gangsters or the Hells Angels. Sad but true.